knurd

Jun 2, 2019
A young man finds himself living with his mother's best friend due to his parents' business trip abroad.
Hmm, maybe if the mother shows up the incest patch be all wrong then!

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
OK, my only real issue is
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
. Really glad I picked this game back up its come a long way since the first time I played it.

Last edited:
Reactions: AXavyg

badbrad136969

Jul 2, 2017
Just started playing this game. Wow!! Love the fact that they have all shapes of women. GILFs, MILFs, and BBW as well as traditional good looking woman. Would love to see some more ethnicities.

as far as favorite vampire goes, all three, hopefully we can make more. Is there any chance of using the hypnostone on more woman? If it was my stone, all of the teachers would be knocked up...

Last edited:
Reactions: Sadowdark
Jul 13, 2018
View attachment 1716770

Area69 - Who is your favorite vampire so far?

Area69 - Who is your favorite vampire so far?
My favorite Vampire is Isabella , and Amelia is my second favorite however last update made her more likable than Isabella. As for the old one idk what to do i don't like her so i have 2 saves one with her arrested and another one with her roaming free , if we kill her Isabella won't like that and idk what to do with MC as well , Vampire path MC is always drinking blood like a mad man but if he can learn to control that might be cool , but non vampire path seems to be for now better

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
My favorite Vampire is Isabella , and Amelia is my second favorite however last update made her more likable than Isabella. As for the old one idk what to do i don't like her so i have 2 saves one with her arrested and another one with her roaming free , if we kill her Isabella won't like that and idk what to do with MC as well , Vampire path MC is always drinking blood like a mad man but if he can learn to control that might be cool , but non vampire path seems to be for now better
Depending on the mythology, vampires and werewolves might be at odds. Given what's already happened before, I decided to resist accepting the embrace because I don't want problems with that relationship later.

abhi1180

Sep 12, 2018
A first person POV facefuck scene with Uma won't be bad but Don't know what's gonna happen next so please if anybody here can show us the polls for version .73 content many of us will be grateful thnx

Lion sB4

Feb 10, 2019
View attachment 1557302

Overview:
A young man finds himself living with his mother's best friend due to his parents' business trip abroad. He must finish his last year of studies in a city that is becoming increasingly strange. Rumors of vampires, ghosts, aliens to investigate and many mature and young women to meet and conquer.

Thread Updated: 2022-02-25
Release Date: 2022-02-24
Developer: k78Games -
Censored: No
Version: 0.72
Language: English, Spanish
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

v0.60 it is necessary to start a new game

DOWNLOAD

Win/Linux: - MEGA - -
Mac
(v0.70): - - -
Others:
COMPRESSED* - ANDROID* - TORRENT

Patches: *

Extra: Cheat Mod - SAVE

*This unofficial port/version/compress is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 797016 View attachment 1328752 View attachment 797022 View attachment 797020 View attachment 797018 View attachment 797017 View attachment 797019 View attachment 1328750
View attachment 1328751 View attachment 797023
How to get lockpik

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
How to get lockpik
You need to go to the alley (bottom right of the map) at night. You'll meet a shady guy there some of the time; it alternates between the hooker or that guy (with sometimes street thugs), so just move forward an hour if you don't see him (he'll be on the right side of the screen). Initially, you'll just have conversation with him. After that, though, you can buy from him (click or tap on the pills icon on the left side). Among other things, he also sells lockpicks.

P.S.: Why are you quoting the OP when asking this? You can just do a normal post.

Lion sB4

Feb 10, 2019
You need to go to the alley (bottom right of the map) at night. You'll meet a shady guy there some of the time; it alternates between the hooker or that guy (with sometimes street thugs), so just move forward an hour if you don't see him (he'll be on the right side of the screen). Initially, you'll just have conversation with him. After that, though, you can buy from him (click or tap on the pills icon on the left side). Among other things, he also sells lockpicks.

P.S.: Why are you quoting the OP when asking this? You can just do a normal post.
How to get costume to enter bar

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
You just go and you will either go in or the game will send you back home.
I have purchased costume suit but how can I use it
This is the whole idea of this game: ghosts, monsters, werewolfs, vampires, aliens, demons with all their creepy deeds.
Get a taste and you will know if you should eat it all up or spit it back out.
i don't like horror games how much horror is in this game please

Reactions: xapican

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I have purchased costume suit but how can I use it
Crap, I'm sorry. You do want the suit later, so it's not terrible that I said to buy it. To get into the bar, you actually want the hoodie (bought from the same place), not the suit. It's been a very long time since I played that part, so I made a mistake. But, like I said, you will want the suit later, so you won't need to go to that store for it when you get the quest requiring the suit.

You don't equip the hoodie (or the suit, for that matter); it only needs to be in your inventory. The total price for what you need (the hoodie and then the full-price VIP ticket you will also have to buy) is $2400.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
All you need to do is sleep and learn coding and work from home. Get the money up as MC needs 1000s at a time
for story purposes. After 2 weeks of that, start doing stat growing actions with the girls.
Red options give demon points - become the demon spurn in the city.
Blue options give angel points - for MarthaAAAAaaaaAAAAaaaaAAAAA!
Third option in crunch moments usually stops the baddies from doing horrible deeds on your babes.

3.90 star(s) 100 Votes