-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
can anybody tell me how to enter the bar i purchased the outfit but i can't enter the bar for some reason?
You have to talk to the doorman and buy a VIP pass for the evening. Each time you enter it will cost you, so be sure to keep earning money as you go along. (Not to mention that you'll need to buy items from various stores as you continue through the game.)

Rhodanos

Feb 21, 2020
Heyho, I have a problem finding the alien book. I've read in the forum, that some ppl can't find it either.

I did already talk to all teachers and the librarian in fact multiple times. At some point the librarian even showed me the book, but she did not give it to me nor can I buy it from her. Is this a bug and is there a fix or am I missing something. Maybe I have to increase relations with teachers or librarian more?

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Heyho, I have a problem finding the alien book. I've read in the forum, that some ppl can't find it either.

I did already talk to all teachers and the librarian in fact multiple times. At some point the librarian even showed me the book, but she did not give it to me nor can I buy it from her. Is this a bug and is there a fix or am I missing something. Maybe I have to increase relations with teachers or librarian more?
Increase Rel with librarian and did u have the Aliendream ? and did u sleep by the pool 23:00 hs ?

Rhodanos

Feb 21, 2020
Increase Rel with librarian and did u have the Aliendream ? and did u sleep by the pool 23:00 hs ?
Yes, I did have "the dream", I now also slept by the pool (didn't before) and my relationship with Lily is at 79% and can't increase more atm. Also, Anna (40%) won't talk to me in school.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Yes, I did have "the dream", I now also slept by the pool (didn't before) and my relationship with Lily is at 79% and can't increase more atm. Also, Anna (40%) won't talk to me in school.
I believe the encounter when you sleep by the pool is random. Also, I don't remember sleeping by the pool being required before finding Lilly, but it might be. I just can't recall.

3.90 star(s) 98 Votes