Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Start over and enjoy. Looks like the werewolf story stops at the beach also,
that lifeguard never got revisited, we go forward about the girl in the hallway
playing games, the vamp story goes forward with branching options and stops.
Alien story is done, police story is done, doctor story is done, daniel story seems halted.
Visiting the vamp bunker is what you will have to do, as your girls do not go to bar anymore.

Reactions: MrD812

Akifai

May 8, 2017
Speaking of the werewolf story. I seem to have come across a bug, or maybe it's just only happening to me. When you finish meeting with the werewolf leaders in the park, the music for that scene doesn't stop. It carries over to everything that I do afterwards.

Go your house, sleep, explore, start a new quest, and etc, that park music doesn't go away. There will be an overlap between that music, and the normal background music. Anyone else have this happen to them. Bare in mind that I am playing from a fresh start of the latest version.

chuckypetya

Jan 18, 2018
Start over and enjoy. Looks like the werewolf story stops at the beach also,
that lifeguard never got revisited, we go forward about the girl in the hallway
playing games, the vamp story goes forward with branching options and stops.
Alien story is done, police story is done, doctor story is done, daniel story seems halted.
Visiting the vamp bunker is what you will have to do, as your girls do not go to bar anymore.
So i need to start a new game?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
The way this works .. dev keeps pumping scenes into the canon unwaivering 9 stories in this game.
All of those achievements are growing a pile on the back of ever beefier content on each path.
One needs to go explore the new scenes and new branches opened with each update to get everything.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
The way this works .. dev keeps pumping scenes into the canon unwaivering 9 stories in this game.
All of those achievements are growing a pile on the back of ever beefier content on each path.
One needs to go explore the new scenes and new branches opened with each update to get everything.
Your quotes only mention a restart with v0.40 as the latest. The quote from September doesn't really indicate what version after that required a new game. You should have also quoted the OP, where v0.60 indicates a restart is needed.
So i need to start a new game?
If you have a save older than v0.60 you need to start a new game. Otherwise, you should be fine just continuing from your latest save.

knurd

Jun 2, 2019
No is not one of these games, the blue and red options are for your personalyty Angelical / Devilish that means that when you shower, then you can have a short intermezzo with either the Boutique owner or the Sex Shop owner , don´t know if it is planed for the Vampire route in the future or not better *as Raven (Kurevo) the Dev.
Edit: *ask
Never got the boutique owner? Only the sex shop owner shows up in the bathroom?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
You need lots of red options to stack on the dark points and call upon your inner demon to reward you.
You need all the blue options you can muster to pile on the light points and call upon your angel for love.
MARTHAAAaaaaaaaAAAAAAAaaaaaAAAAAA!!!!!

Last edited:

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Never got the boutique owner? Only the sex shop owner shows up in the bathroom?
Same here.
2 horny little Rascals I see......:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
You must have your personality (Blue) min at 80% go take a shower alone ! (following the blue options)
now that u are on a Path of salvation go......and.....

• Haha
Reactions: knurd

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
You need lots of red options to stack on the dark points and call upon your inner demon to reward you.
You need all the blue options you can muster to pile on the light points and call upon your angel for love.
MARTHAAAaaaaaaaAAAAAAAaaaaaAAAAAA!!!!!
The nice thing is that it's pretty easy to swing the MC from the dark side to the light or vice versa. Since characters generally don't really seem to object to an action or they fail to realize the MC is doing something (like peeping on them), they are simple enough to move the pendulum the other direction. It makes it nice because you can get both sets of scenes without too much work, especially because a lot of actions modifying your personality happen outside of events and so can be done in place of just skipping time, if you're waiting for another step in a quest to become available.

Reactions: xapican

Sekushon31

May 25, 2017
Did the Julia(mom) scenes geht reworked? I swear there used to be more action between Julia and the people im the club. And Daniel and Mom scenes are gone? Can somebody leg me know pls

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Did the Julia(mom) scenes geht reworked? I swear there used to be more action between Julia and the people im the club. And Daniel and Mom scenes are gone? Can somebody leg me know pls
Julia was rescued from the vampires at the club; unless something changes in the future, there won't be any more of her at the location or with most of those vampires. That said, you do have the option of letting Julia and Isabella remain lovers (since they already had been when at the club). It's your choice, so you can either have that happen or not. Beyond that, though, Julia is pretty much only for the MC and nobody else. At least, unless you ignore quests involving her: I'm not sure what happens if you don't complete those quests.

As far as Daniel and his mom, I don't believe anything really comes of that. I don't remember seeing anything with the two of them since the very beginning of the game. But again, different choices (mainly, ignoring certain quests, I'd guess) will have different outcomes.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Julia only opens up to MC if and when he shows interest in her: making breakfast 4 the both of you,
massages in the morning, watch her fave rom com while on the couch in front of the TV,
then MC starts to dream about her and her ordeals - nightmeares and such.
At which point, MC can either care about her ordeal and get involved - start her quest - or not.
All is up to MC. Be there for your girl and she will become more favorable to you.
Care not and she will carry on her hellish suffering.
Same thing going on with the ginger - get closer and support her while living together,
you get to start her quest and get insight into her troubles. Or you do not and she stays cold and distant.

Jaro71

Jan 23, 2022
how did you manage to come SEX FIGHTER ?? I've been trying for a long time but I can't

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
MC needs to talk to daniel in the corridor.
MC needs to talk to Andreea for a couple a times in the corridor.
MC needs to terminate the daniel missions in order to progress with Andreea.
Andreea is playing a video game and she needs a partner.
Go full throttle into the game world and help your beautiful companion!

Hakkira

Donor
Jul 15, 2017
Can anyone enlighten me on whether K78games has added any way to define relationships yet? If not does anyone know if he is planning on doing so as the patch here has issues that have never been resolved to my knowledge?

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 98 Votes