Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Okay, please bare with me further if you can. Trust me, even I am rolling my eyes at myself with this exchange.

This is a dream sequence right? It's supposed to happen before finding Julia on the floor with the bite marks? If not, then when does this sceen occur?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

In my playthroughs, this never seems to show up.
Either I didn't have the scene or I don't remember it

Akifai

May 8, 2017
This is the only scene MC dreams of with Victor the bar owner.

Okay, so that specific bar scene is not from the MC's dreams. If that is the case, does the scene below occur when the MC uses the stone that he received from Amelia to hypnotize Julia in the living room so that she can remember her past experiences in the bar?

Akifai

May 8, 2017
Bingo! Nailed it!

Okay, at least I know where the scene occurs now. I still can't get it though. Why the hell is it so difficult for me to even get this scene. Do I have to treat her like an absolute piece of trash?

I tried picking the red option when Ivan first takes Julia back, and later in her visions, she recalls her dealings with him; her visions are different if you intervened with the third option. I haven't tried the blue option yet, perhaps the Victor scene will occur with that selection. I would have quit scene hunting a long time ago if it wasn't for my damn ocd.

Thank you for trying to help me all of this time. Great customer service. I very much appreciate it.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Can someone nail down what kind of NTR is in this game
To my mind the 2 important types are
  1. Type 1 is sharing,were making decisions that let someone else shag her doesn't block you from shagging her too
  2. Type 2 is possessive, if you let the other guy shag her, you will be eternally cockblocked
I tend to enjoy the sharing scenarios particulary if we can get some nice spitroast or airtight action going.. from what I've played I know there is some sharing (gotta love ghosts), but I'm unsure about decisions like letting the Vamp have his way, seems to me like he might be the selfish type.

Jaro71

Jan 23, 2022
Can someone nail down what kind of NTR is in this game
To my mind the 2 important types are
  1. Type 1 is sharing,were making decisions that let someone else shag her doesn't block you from shagging her too
  2. Type 2 is possessive, if you let the other guy shag her, you will be eternally cockblocked
I tend to enjoy the sharing scenarios particulary if we can get some nice spitroast or airtight action going.. from what I've played I know there is some sharing (gotta love ghosts), but I'm unsure about decisions like letting the Vamp have his way, seems to me like he might be the selfish type.
Victoria asks a pill. I give it to her, and either I leave her like that or there is sex. what is it all about? when will he stop taking pills?

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
MC is very late to the party in this game.
Yes, but in some NTR games they will take the Red option as their cue to send you on the cockblocked cuck route, while the blue route might be the hero route representing your Alpha personality type were you might eventually "rescue" the girl.
My question was in the hopes of discovering if this was one of these games. Guessing it isn't since you didn't specificslly mention that. Would still like a confirmation if that is possible at this time.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Yes, but in some NTR games they will take the Red option as their cue to send you on the cockblocked cuck route, while the blue route might be the hero route representing your Alpha personality type were you might eventually "rescue" the girl.
My question was in the hopes of discovering if this was one of these games. Guessing it isn't since you didn't specificslly mention that. Would still like a confirmation if that is possible at this time.
No is not one of these games, the blue and red options are for your personalyty Angelical / Devilish that means that when you shower, then you can have a short intermezzo with either the Boutique owner or the Sex Shop owner , don´t know if it is planed for the Vampire route in the future or not better *as Raven (Kurevo) the Dev.
Edit: *ask

Reactions: Stil996
3.90 star(s) 98 Votes