Legend 123

May 28, 2018
What did everyone choose in sharp fangs?????. Is becoming a vampire a good choice or bad choice for our character. Do we get more choices like this in future?

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
There is so little consequence right now for that particular option ... this game path ends right after.

borsdrak

Jan 27, 2018
how long have you had this prompt? In my playthrough (and I might be remembering this wrong) the event triggered about a week after I got the prompt, it might have been waiting for some other trigger (another story event or day of the week), or it might have some kind of countdown I don't know. It might be worth waiting a week or two, just hitting random locations to see if something triggers

And I can't stress this enough, my memory is shit, I haven't played this version yet, I tend to play every second or third update in an effort to keep things fun, I hate traffic jam play, with stopping and starting just to crawl forward a few feet to stop again.
I've had the prompt for ages.

Legend 123

May 28, 2018
There is so little consequence right now for that particular option ... this game path ends right after.
I know game ends right after that choice in this update. Thats why i am asking for opinions that whether mc should become vampire or wait for other options like werewolf, alien, etc. There is also a possibility that we will get option to become one of that too in future updates

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I know game ends right after that choice in this update. Thats why i am asking for opinions that whether mc should become vampire or wait for other options like werewolf, alien, etc. There is also a possibility that we will get option to become one of that too in future updates
Seems like a no brainer to me! Do the Vamp, you'll need to do multiple play throughs anyway, and Vamp looks like it will be the first path to get content, just remember to save at the branch

Akifai

May 8, 2017
I've read about a bar. At what point is that location available? Do you have to talk to someone first to activate it?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Keep going to sleep. You need to talk to the girl in your house who works there.
Steps are listed in the gear menu.
MC has to have nightmares with her to get intrigued and search/read stuff up.

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
Seems like a no brainer to me! Do the Vamp, you'll need to do multiple play throughs anyway, and Vamp looks like it will be the first path to get content, just remember to save at the branch
I was just about to ask that what do you get from being a vamp beside a brief moment that MC lose control during sex?

I'm not a big fan of biting fetish in the 1st place so it gonna take more than just "biting during sex" to convince me to play as a vamp. If that is the ONLY benefit then i may as well stay human lol.

Legend 123

May 28, 2018
Yup thats the idea so far till we get any confirmation from developer. I hope we get the option to become werewolf, demon etc in other playthrough too

Legend 123

May 28, 2018
I was just about to ask that what do you get from being a vamp beside a brief moment that MC lose control during sex?

I'm not a big fan of biting fetish in the 1st place so it gonna take more than just "biting during sex" to convince me to play as a vamp. If that is the ONLY benefit then i may as well stay human lol.
I think we get vampire powers for being a vampire. Super strength can be one of the powers we get for being a vampire i think

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
MC already has super vamp killing blood, a special stake and devoted babes for ever.
All he needs is his neverending story to be with them for eternity. That is it.

I think we get vampire powers for being a vampire. Super strength can be one of the powers we get for being a vampire i think
Well that's cool & all but we're the MC.

So plot armour alone should carry us without it.

Akifai

May 8, 2017
Keep going to sleep. You need to talk to the girl in your house who works there.
Steps are listed in the gear menu.
MC has to have nightmares with her to get intrigued and search/read stuff up.

Thank you, I was able to access that area now.

If you, or anyone else can help me out further, I've read that there is a scene with Julia, and Victor in an office at the bar. It's a scene where you can save her, by interrupting a situation, or something like that.

How do you get that scene? I'm at the point where Julia is not working at the bar anymore. Did I miss it?

uterus

Sep 14, 2018
sorry to took abit to reply, go to the abandoned factory and talk to Athea (vampire chick spelling may be off) ignore waiting for Andrea she has nothing to do with it. Its a spelling error
no worries and thanks for replying
i think u mean amelia and the abandoned factory is Amelias bunker right?
i cant talk to her though. whenever i catch awake in her bed its says i should leave her alone.
edit:
nevermind i figured it out. you have to enter the gym when she is together with isabella

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
That is another dream sequence where after MC wakes up from that nightmare ...
Then come the revelations MC gets from her at home when she looks into a gem
Thank you, I was able to access that area now.

If you, or anyone else can help me out further, I've read that there is a scene with Julia, and Victor in an office at the bar. It's a scene where you can save her, by interrupting a situation, or something like that.

How do you get that scene? I'm at the point where Julia is not working at the bar anymore. Did I miss it?
Keep talking to girls and you will learn who at the bar had her back in that scene

Legend 123

May 28, 2018
Well that's cool & all but we're the MC.

So plot armour alone should carry us without it.
Yup, but some powers would be cool like hypnotise powers of vampire, becoming a bat, etc
The only thing i learn from plot armour is that mc is kind of stupid. He knows vampires, angels, demons, aliens and is still afraid of some pack of werewolf in sister's questline. Why isn't he asking help from any of them. Mc 's stupidity is at its best

Reactions: MCDom
3.90 star(s) 98 Votes