Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Is there a way to fix this issue? I REALLY don't wanna have to replay the whole game because of a glitch.
how long have you had this prompt? In my playthrough (and I might be remembering this wrong) the event triggered about a week after I got the prompt, it might have been waiting for some other trigger (another story event or day of the week), or it might have some kind of countdown I don't know. It might be worth waiting a week or two, just hitting random locations to see if something triggers

And I can't stress this enough, my memory is shit, I haven't played this version yet, I tend to play every second or third update in an effort to keep things fun, I hate traffic jam play, with stopping and starting just to crawl forward a few feet to stop again.

BRTT

Jan 22, 2020
bro this game is coronpido for me it gives me an error as soon as i start the game :WaitWhat:

boraxkarloff

Jan 25, 2018
I just beat everyone on Sex Fighter though Tyrande and Jaina ends up as a draw. You have to use the console to cheat and you get a "If you read this...you screwed up the game..." message after every win. There are no additional scenes either.

boraxkarloff

Jan 25, 2018
OK...so how do I remove the white cum background that is constantly clouding the game? Seriously I want it gone, but there's no visible way to remove it. Anyone know how?
There is a "milk_screen" PNG file in the images>interface folder. If you have a program such as Photoshop, you can erase the background and save the file.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
There is a "milk_screen" PNG file in the images>interface folder. If you have a program such as Photoshop, you can erase the background and save the file.
It's a game feature, isn't it important to know when your backed up? if there aren't story triggers right now that need you to be in a particular state, I have to imagine there will be soon.

yamcha

Jun 23, 2018
would you mind telling me?
ive just wasted several days ingame and nothing is happening.

sorry to took abit to reply, go to the abandoned factory and talk to Athea (vampire chick spelling may be off) ignore waiting for Andrea she has nothing to do with it. Its a spelling error

natsu36

Feb 28, 2019
whats new in the update i have no new quest or do i need to do something for the quest to pop up

3.90 star(s) 98 Votes