Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
Again No new content with UMA when do we get it every other character got some scenes except UMA atleast a blowjob/facefuck/Deepthroat scene should have been there still the game is very nice but no new content with UMA please progress her story too...
The-Witcher-3_Uma-rcm850x478u.jpg

Uma loves ya :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: A.aron

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Again No new content with UMA when do we get it every other character got some scenes except UMA atleast a blowjob/facefuck/Deepthroat scene should have been there still the game is very nice but no new content with UMA please progress her story too...
The next edition will probably be with UMA

Reactions: abhi1180

Grebbesh

Dec 5, 2018
Clearly you botched that wuest. Start again and talk to the girl at the book store and the teachers.
Also keep lounging at the pool, looking into the principal office.
There is nothing to botch. There are no ways to restart the quest unless I restart the entire game.
Either the book vanished after one reading session (I can't recall, didn't notice until much later), or the item was overwritten in the inventory when I added another item to it (which is not that uncommon as a coding error).
Probably good to mention that I'm on my first run-through of the game, so it's possible this is a new issue that didn't exist in previous versions.

edit: restarted the entire game just to get an idea where it might have gone wrong. Apparently there is just one reading session that already progresses the quest, so it seems the most logical explanation would be that the book itself just vanished or was overwritten at some point from the inventory.

Last edited:
Reactions: wx448

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
There is nothing to botch. There are no ways to restart the quest unless I restart the entire game.
Either the book vanished after one reading session (I can't recall, didn't notice until much later), or the item was overwritten in the inventory when I added another item to it (which is not that uncommon as a coding error).
Probably good to mention that I'm on my first run-through of the game, so it's possible this is a new issue that didn't exist in previous versions.

edit: restarted the entire game just to get an idea where it might have gone wrong. Apparently there is just one reading session that already progresses the quest, so it seems the most logical explanation would be that the book itself just vanished or was overwritten at some point from the inventory.
I think this happened to me too, I seen to remember I had the prompt to read the book, which wasn't in my inventory.
I think I must have read it earlier, i think the quest eventually triggered 4 or 5 days later while I was running about trying to find something to do. Is it just a case of it needs a certain day week or some other time delay?

It was a good while ago, I really can't be certain

Reactions: wx448

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
I think this happened to me too, I seen to remember I had the prompt to read the book, which wasn't in my inventory.
I think I must have read it earlier, i think the quest eventually triggered 4 or 5 days later while I was running about trying to find something to do. Is it just a case of it needs a certain day week or some other time delay?

It was a good while ago, I really can't be certain
well

if you buy the book and read it earlier than the quest apears its gets bugged - as far as i remember

Sexyson

Feb 2, 2020
I really need ur helps guys. I stuck with: With a little help from Ava, Queen of the pack. Can any hero give me a hand please!

annen1

Apr 15, 2018
Please, a mirror on gofile or mediafire. Most of the games have 5 or more mirrors, this right now has 4. Don't get me wrong this is not a demand, just a small request.

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
OK...so how do I remove the white cum background that is constantly clouding the game? Seriously I want it gone, but there's no visible way to remove it. Anyone know how?

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
OK...so how do I remove the white cum background that is constantly clouding the game? Seriously I want it gone, but there's no visible way to remove it. Anyone know how?
The MC is too excited and you have that background for it

For the background to fade away you need to have 0 excitement, Mc needs to have sex.

Reactions: MrBenny

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
The MC is too excited and you have that background for it

For the background to fade away you need to have 0 excitement, Mc needs to have sex.
Thanks... I haven't played this story since v70, so I forgot about that feature of the story.

Reactions: Sadowdark

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
So this game as Ghost, Vampires, Werewolves, Demon/Angel and Aliens. So where the HELL is the SEXY LITTLE WITCHES???

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Sadowdark
3.90 star(s) 98 Votes