no_name_742

Aug 9, 2017
am i the only one that doesnt like it when there are branching paths that could result in drastic changes to something that may occur multiple updates later? there are 4 options at the end of this udpate

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
Sex Fighters, how to play this mini game? Passed the quest for Andrea, everything was fine there. The mini game is now available on PS, but this dwarf is constantly losing. I just don’t understand what needs to be done so that this gnome would at least do something and not stand stupidly.
Something happened between 0.71 and 0.72. In 0.72 the health bar or whatever it is called in the sword just goes down regardless of any action by the player. It's not relevant in 0.72, but I have no idea if it's broken if you happened to start from some previous version. That would suck.

OleJackRipper

Mar 22, 2021
As I recall, in an earlier version of the game, the vampire raped Julia in her house, but the player could choose not to watch, whereas in some later version the player could choose for the MC to interrupt the vampire and prevent it. I don't remember the 2nd rape or if it changed. Was that scene at the bar?
Yeah. The bar scene which could be prevented as well. Though I was stuck after with her . Other players mentioned not having that issue if they didn't prevent the two events. Not watching counts as not preventing

yamcha

Jun 23, 2018
On Sharp Fangs quest says to wait for Andrea BUT nothing is happening. Where do I go to trigger thanks all

somguy

Jun 17, 2017
i'm stuck on sharp fangs, it says talk to andrea at school but all she talks about is her game (14:00 hallway). Am i missing something? Its the last quest i have.
Thanks

abhi1180

Sep 12, 2018
Again No new content with UMA when do we get it every other character got some scenes except UMA atleast a blowjob/facefuck/Deepthroat scene should have been there still the game is very nice but no new content with UMA please progress her story too...

3.90 star(s) 98 Votes