necrus1

Sep 3, 2020
I need help, can someone explain to me what I have to do in the sex fighter game to be able to attack? I always lose the fights without being able to do anything, only a vertical sword appears as a time indicator and when it's over they hit me, they always hit me

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
I need help, can someone explain to me what I have to do in the sex fighter game to be able to attack? I always lose the fights without being able to do anything, only a vertical sword appears as a time indicator and when it's over they hit me, they always hit me
You have to fill the level of the sword to the full. Then you land the blow. Some characters you cannot defeat at all.

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
You have to fill the level of the sword to the full. Then you land the blow. Some characters you cannot defeat at all.
and - you have to click on the sword , not just anywhere ;)
btw some fights are not winnable - i think you need training in further updates

Last edited:
Reactions: Sadowdark

Domdeyso

Jan 23, 2018
oh my god this game is garbage in some ways, first the MC's mother's family gives to a ghost and there's no way to avoid it not to mention that the priest catches the cousin, another crap is this sexfight game they have, it's impossible to beat them characters you click on the mouse to fuck but no shit rises from the bar why play this damn game if you can't win. not to mention the limited space of saves in this crap. I'm sorry for having freaked out like that but this game is very annoying especially in the minigame I got annoyed like that because this game mess ruined my mouse and where I live and I can buy one.

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
MC can earn his independence by learning to program and freelancing online.
MC can visit the mall and various hotties in there will sell him stuff he needs in his adventures.

Akifai

May 8, 2017
That is another dream sequence where after MC wakes up from that nightmare ...
Then come the revelations MC gets from her at home when she looks into a gem

Keep talking to girls and you will learn who at the bar had her back in that scene

Thanks for trying to help. I still can't get that scene with Julia, and Victor together in the office at the bar where people say that you can stop her from giving him a handjob . I started a new game, and still nothing. Is the scene supposed to happen before you buy the hoodie to get into the bar? Am I supposed to keep sleeping before that?

I wanna say screw it, but my ocd is telling me to get that damn scene.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
You cannot stop the big bad vic from plowing whomever he wants to plow.
MC is never there when victor, the baddie owner of the bar makes advances on your girl,
because it is a dream that wakes MC up in the middle of the night
MC will then go look in the house to find his girl passed out on the rug with puncture wounds like being clipped by 2 needles in the neck. MC lays her in her bed and lets her recover.

MC has to get it in his head that he needs to go to the bar.
MC can catch his babe going back from the bar through the alley.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Akifai

May 8, 2017
You cannot stop the big bad vic from plowing whomever he wants to plow.
MC is never there when victor, the baddie owner of the bar makes advances on your girl,
because it is a dream that wakes MC up in the middle of the night
MC will then go look in the house to find his girl passed out on the rug with puncture wounds like being clipped by 2 needles in the neck. MC lays her in her bed and lets her recover.

MC has to get it in his head that he needs to go to the bar.
MC can catch his babe going back from the bar through the alley.

I appreciate you trying to help out. The first time I played this quest, I pretty much did the exact thing that you mentioned, and completed all of the currently available events, but I just never got that specific scene.

Just to be clear, is the scene where Julia gives Victor a handjob, or gets interrupted in the office, part of a dream sequence? Is it supposed to happen before finding Julia on the floor with the bite marks?

Could it be that in order to access that scene you need to first allow Ivan to have sex with Julia after bringing her home? In my playthrough, I didn't choose the red, or blue option. I chose the third one where you can step in, and not allow Julia to be taken advantage of.

Please forgive the repetitive nature of the questions. My ocd just won't let me drop this until I can figure it out.

Akifai

May 8, 2017

Okay, please bare with me further if you can. Trust me, even I am rolling my eyes at myself with this exchange.

This is a dream sequence right? It's supposed to happen before finding Julia on the floor with the bite marks? If not, then when does this sceen occur?

In my playthroughs, this never seems to show up.

Jeevant

Failed to make an unlimited money mod for my life
Modder
Compressor
May 1, 2020
Android Port of
Area69 [v0.72] + BrandyYT Cheat Mod
DOWNLOAD:

Consider supporting me on my or you can also join my for more android ports and mods.
updated

3.90 star(s) 98 Votes