-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Can anyone enlighten me on whether K78games has added any way to define relationships yet? If not does anyone know if he is planning on doing so as the patch here has issues that have never been resolved to my knowledge?
The game does not have any way for you to identify relationships. There have been a couple of different incest patches, if that's what you're looking for: https://f95zone.to/threads/area69-v0-72-k78games.60707/page-82#post-5971617 Officially the game doesn't have incest, but it seems pretty obvious it was intended but hasn't been included in the game because of Patreon or similar site restrictions.

Reactions: Hakkira

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Add optional supernatural to the game's tags?
Go to the OP (original post for the thread) and choose the Report option (same place as for anyone's post). For the reason, choose "Other" and then indicate why you believe the supernatural tag should be added.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Quest says wait for amelia for vampire final arc yet it has literally been two weeks and she never shows up. What gives?
That description doesn't sound familiar to me. Even after finishing current content in the vampire arc, I don't remember seeing that quest description. Can you, using the [SPOILER] tags, tell me what things you've already done on that questline?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hakkira

Donor
Jul 15, 2017
The game does not have any way for you to identify relationships. There have been a couple of different incest patches, if that's what you're looking for: https://f95zone.to/threads/area69-v0-72-k78games.60707/page-82#post-5971617 Officially the game doesn't have incest, but it seems pretty obvious it was intended but hasn't been included in the game because of Patreon or similar site restrictions.
Thanks for the reply (y)

I agree that some games with housemates make sense without Incest but this is not one of them so I always expected an 'unofficial' patch to appear instead of the imperfect one but will try again with V2 as before it felt odd to have to go rename character portraits just to get the patch to work...:unsure:

Edit: It seems that V2 of the patch doesn't work at all since even in the tutorial he doesnt define the characters 'correctly'. Also for some reason I cannot download the patches from here as it comes up with Did Not Connect: Potential Security Issue page on my firefox browser so I had to get it elsewhere ...

Last edited:

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Edit: It seems that V2 of the patch doesn't work at all since even in the tutorial he doesnt define the characters 'correctly'.
I did notice several places where v2 didn't work, but most of what I recently played wasn't with family characters anyway, so I didn't see it very much. (I only tried v2 with this latest release.)
Also for some reason I cannot download the patches from here as it comes up with Did Not Connect: Potential Security Issue page on my firefox browser so I had to get it elsewhere ...
Personally, I use Vivaldi for accessing F95Zone. It's very private but I never have issues downloading anything from here, patches, walkthroughs (I only rarely use them), or official releases.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Certifficates for HTML recognition are obsolete. Just plow through or set exceptions in your browser.
Some gamers set the date backwards so as tiday would not be outside the date to expire.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Thanks for the reply (y)

I agree that some games with housemates make sense without Incest but this is not one of them so I always expected an 'unofficial' patch to appear instead of the imperfect one but will try again with V2 as before it felt odd to have to go rename character portraits just to get the patch to work...:unsure:

Edit: It seems that V2 of the patch doesn't work at all since even in the tutorial he doesnt define the characters 'correctly'. Also for some reason I cannot download the patches from here as it comes up with Did Not Connect: Potential Security Issue page on my firefox browser so I had to get it elsewhere ...
I did notice several places where v2 didn't work, but most of what I recently played wasn't with family characters anyway, so I didn't see it very much. (I only tried v2 with this latest release.)

Personally, I use Vivaldi for accessing F95Zone. It's very private but I never have issues downloading anything from here, patches, walkthroughs (I only rarely use them), or official releases.
Botch incest patches are on-hold because you can't simply change the gui labels to "Mom", "Sister" etc. without renaming the game files. After each update you need to rename the files again and again in additional to changing all dialogues, because the game is written in Spanish/Portuguese (sorry, not sure which one it is) and use English translation files.

Long story short: Providing an incest patch right now is a hell of work and will be available as soon as the game is complete or until dev change the way he codes his game.

Did Not Connect: Potential Security Issue page on my firefox browser so I had to get it elsewhere ...
Nothing to do with the browser; F95's attachment server's certificate is outdated since yesterday. That's why you can't upload or download any files from F95's servers.

Last edited:

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Nothing to do with the browser; F95's attachment server's certificate is outdated since yesterday. That's why you can't upload or download any files from F95's servers.
I realized after the fact what the reference was. I thought it was Fx's built-in privacy blockers, not the issue F95 generally was having.

Reactions: cold_arctus

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Shame the incest patches are not working as intended

But we just have to use our imagination this time around :ROFLMAO:

3.90 star(s) 98 Votes