ManaPot

Feb 22, 2019
Just a heads up to anyone playing the game. As others have said, the game HAS women the MC likes getting banged by others. It's very clear even from just the preview pictures, but it's true. I'm not going to bother arguing about the tags, you can call it whatever you want but it exists.

Not my cup of tea, play at your own risk.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
MC can choose to not interfere in the troubles of his babes. Natural watch and demean the victim bs.
MC can get involved and actively work on his relationships
and become a staple of love and support for his babes.
It is a matter of interest and game effort put into grinding those stat points
to be able to see your love shine through.

Bunnyglomp

Mar 23, 2018
You have to go to the room where one of the teachers is dancing on the roses, tip her 2x 500, and then you will get the sex option for 2000.
She says "I dont do that with students".
I already maxed out one of them at like 50-60% and cant find how to go higher. Working on the other.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
She says "I dont do that with students".
I already maxed out one of them at like 50-60% and cant find how to go higher. Working on the other.
Or try to buy her favorite drink at the bar, but I can't remember what she is drinking by trial and error

trigunxkeal

Jun 5, 2018
this needs a gallery. the phone texting is for relationship is so tiring i don't know how much content i'm missing

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
this needs a gallery. the phone texting is for relationship is so tiring i don't know how much content i'm missing
You can enter the gallery only when Mc is aroused, e.g. 20% . You have to enter the achievements to see what you are missing

Last edited:

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
ntr's dream with lucy i guess, where's the tag though, along with group sex lol.
Boring NTR topic again. I will say that I don't take it seriously because these monsters don't exist, if they were human I would be pissed off too. I also hate NTR in stealth games and which I can't avoid.

suprpiwi

Jul 7, 2017
Boring NTR topic again. I will say that I don't take it seriously because these monsters don't exist, if they were human I would be pissed off too. I also hate NTR in stealth games and which I can't avoid.
tf does human have to do with anything if they're taking your girl? you seem to not know what ntr is? but if this has been brought up before even more apprant lol.

• Haha
Reactions: Sadowdark

Redfield224

May 26, 2018
tf does human have to do with anything if they're taking your girl? you seem to not know what ntr is? but if this has been brought up before even more apprant lol.
I understood his post to mean that it doesn't count because it all happens in nightmare sequences, and Lucy has yet to actually fuck the wolf man, and thus it's not NTR until she actually does.

3.90 star(s) 98 Votes