lhucio

Jan 7, 2021
And lhucio Hopefully the dev will put up a fixed version soon, I have no idea why they messed with this.

Short term solution, grab the script.rpy attached to this message, put it in your game directory, start a new game.

For whatever reason, the file provided in 0.74's compiled script has
Code:
    jump playerBedroom

jump tutorial
So I just commented out the jump straight to the bedroom so it will actually go to the tutorial. I assume it proceeds normally from there, but if not holler and I'll look if the DEV hasn't put up a fix before then.
Thank you good sir, I hope the universe rewards you with the good fortune of finding a 50€ note in the street.

Porthos#1

Jan 17, 2020
Could someone put a working Mac version out there? .70 isn't really there, so I can't work with the Windows version.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This game has 9 stories. It had 9 when it started out a lil short novel about strange happenings, it has the same 9 now when it became a novel fit for television.

The stories progree in a orderly fashion: learn programming on PC,
read the programming books you buy either online if available,
or going to the mall to get them from the clerk.

Reading the books only happends after MC sleeps and gets a weird dream
prompting him to red - so go home and sleep plenty.

MC must be in his room and rested with enough energy left to read the book. You cannot read more than one book per day. Hope that helps
rED IS FUCK YOU i WILL WATCH YOU SUFFER AND LAUGH OUT LOUD!
Blue is I will stay hidden and dream it was me hurting you more.
White is I will save you even if it kills me!

is red blue and white mean different path?
Be the white knight for once!

Sadly not he just says he is not interested right now.
Could someone put a working Mac version out there? .70 isn't really there, so I can't work with the Windows version.
The whole trick is you getting the whole ”game” folder of the PC version you find everywhere around this thread and dropping it in your Area44 folder while insuring you told your
stingy MAC to GIVE PERMISSIONS FOR THE FILES TO BE USED FOR GAMING!

or this:

You can actually run the PC version with renpy on Mac, and it loads much faster than the Mac version:

1. Download renpy for Mac (I am currently using 7.4.11, I think 8 would break most games)
2. Get the PC version and copy into the base directory, on the same level as renpy.app
3. Run renpy.app and find the game in the launcher menu
4. Click on the game title to launch it

Last edited:

kireineko

Jul 2, 2019
Seriously need to have option to skip day instead of hour. The random appearance for the training is a tiresome. Been hour skipping for one training a day, just to wait for eve appearance. Think Jessica and eve random is low. The rest is higher.

Reactions: akd420

Thedude715

Nov 6, 2017
This game has 9 stories. It had 9 when it started out a lil short novel about strange happenings, it has the same 9 now when it became a novel fit for television.

The stories progree in a orderly fashion: learn programming on PC,
read the programming books you buy either online if available,
or going to the mall to get them from the clerk.

Reading the books only happends after MC sleeps and gets a weird dream
prompting him to red - so go home and sleep plenty.

rED IS FUCK YOU i WILL WATCH YOU SUFFER AND LAUGH OUT LOUD!
Blue is I will stay hidden and dream it was me hurting you more.
White is I will save you even if it kills me!

Be the white knight for once!

The whole trick is you getting the whole ”game” folder of the PC version you find everywhere around this thread and dropping it in your Area44 folder while insuring you told your
stingy MAC to GIVE PERMISSIONS FOR THE FILES TO BE USED FOR GAMING!

or this:

You can actually run the PC version with renpy on Mac, and it loads much faster than the Mac version:

1. Download renpy for Mac (I am currently using 7.4.11, I think 8 would break most games)
2. Get the PC version and copy into the base directory, on the same level as renpy.app
3. Run renpy.app and find the game in the launcher menu
4. Click on the game title to launch it
Ok so after getting pretty pissed and almost deleting this game found out how to progress. Contrary to what the log would lead you to think you don't need to read the book, but you need to go visit them at a specific time if you don't you get a generic hello im just here to visit scene ofc the game does not tell you this...... sorry for the rant but this is why sandbox gets a bad rep unclear/missing instructions.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I started a new game and when you go to the bar you can watch her show a
yes, we are on the same page that was what I meant she has a Pole dancing scene implemented in 073 but that is before (start a new game) the Vampire quest starts,
What PapaPhat is also true, she is originally a Bartender The pole dance sequence is under Vampire hypno as well as the other "controversial content what happen" when you offer her money then she wakes up and runs away in shame

Last edited:

neronwtf

Nov 12, 2019
yes, we are on the same page that was what I meant she has a Pole dancing scene implemented in 073 but that is before (start a new game) the Vampire quest starts,
What PapaPhat is also true, she is originally a Bartender The pole dance sequence is when you offer her money then she wakes up and runs away in shame
I'm not saying the contrary. Maybe she's now on the bar side as PapaPhat pointed out there is apparently some changes in the bar. But she's also a dancer, at least at some point in the game.
To state it clearly. At the beginning of the game, she was only a bartender. Then, the dev implemented 0,73 and you can see her dance. If you don't give her money, you can watch the show until the end, otherwise is like you said. As for 0,73, I think you can't interact with her in the bar as a customer (such as you can do with Emma or Sarah).
Maybe it's what you're stating, and after the vampire route develops, this option is gone. Other players were pointing out that if you have too many points with her, you would not be able to see her dance.

Reactions: xapican

SatansSausage

Dec 30, 2018
Keep getting this error. Anyone got any ideas?
Help would be greatly appreciated.

```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/kGame/phone.rpy", line 514, in <module>
TypeError: unsupported operand type(s) for -: 'int' and 'RevertableList'

File "renpy/ast.py", line 1892, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "renpy/python.py", line 2249, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "renpy/python.py", line 2242, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.6.1693
Area69 0.74
Sat Sep 3 14:47:56 2022
```

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Other players were pointing out that if you have too many points with her, you would not be able to see her dance.
Thanks for the explanation, I totally overreaded that, It has nothing to do with the points, more than with the money you earnd, you must have a good amount to go to the club and on the early stage of game it is a bit dificullt, I don´t want to spoil to much when you progress the vampire path, you will see (just as a tip you can play later as Vampire)

Reactions: neronwtf

neronwtf

Nov 12, 2019
Thanks for the explanation, I totally overreaded that, It has nothing to do with the points, more than with the money you earnd, you must have a good amount to go to the club and on the early stage of game it is a bit dificullt, I don´t want to spoil to much when you progress the vampire path, you will see (just as a tip you can play later as Vampire)
Ok, wasn't sure if it was true. That's why I said that other players said this. It's true that when I loaded an old save with a high points relation with Julia, she was not available in the pole dance (don't remember at which point of the vampire route I was, I think when you have to decide if you want the old vampire as an ally or not).
Thank for the tip, but I've already tried the different variations with the vampire (including the scene in the kitchen with her ;) )

• Love
Reactions: xapican

Blutregen

May 25, 2017
Keep getting this error. Anyone got any ideas?
Help would be greatly appreciated.

```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

File "renpy/ast.py", line 1892, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "renpy/python.py", line 2249, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "renpy/python.py", line 2242, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.6.1693
Area69 0.74
Sat Sep 3 14:47:56 2022
```
https://f95zone.to/threads/area69-v0-74-k78games.60707/post-8897471

Agungteguh27

Jun 4, 2017
this game has no proper walkthrough and no galery to repeat the scenes. damn. there are some scenes that only you get from another time line. hm.. quite grinding

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Sadly not he just says he is not interested right now.
I got that too. That means it is not yet time to actually install the cameras. Just keep trying every few days, at least once a week and work on other tasks. That is actually something I found frustrating because I get like a dog with a bone and want to gnaw away at a quest until it is complete before moving to another one. Not so here. You need to share the love between all of your open quests. Work on the tasks that can be completed or if you hit one of the stalled out quest stages (there are a few of them) just farm the repeatable encounters for a few days. Hope that helps, Phat:cool:(y)

3.90 star(s) 98 Votes