Gervoh

Jul 20, 2019
got worse for whom? maybe for you but for others it maybe becomes more enjoyable or even playable lol. same thing applied things I said as well. it's all subjective opinions and people are free to express them unless it breaks forum rules. I don't like the 'don't like it don't play it! never criticize or ask changes from devs!' attitude. Sorry. That's all I'm saying. have a nice day
Got worse for the author because they usually still don't go up in patreon count and now their vision is gone and will spend a long fucking time working on antoher.
And for the players because the author is also likely to create another route, which makes the wait much longer than it would if they just went with the original vision. You can hide behind "everybody has opinions" all you want but all this does is preassure the author more. If the "opinion" is "remove X or go fuck yourself" you might as well just look for another game because there isn't any constructive criticism in it.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
groove888

Have you looked under options/preferences on the main menu and see if there is a text speed there? Other then that I'm not sure you could have to look in the script files and see if there is something in one of the script files.

Stud-e-Smurf

May 11, 2019
Is it just me or is this version screwed up? In 0.1 I was able to get into the club. In this version I can't change clothers, can't get into the club. Am I missing something?

groove888

Apr 12, 2017
groove888

Have you looked under options/preferences on the main menu and see if there is a text speed there? Other then that I'm not sure you could have to look in the script files and see if there is something in one of the script files.

Checked on the option.rpy only managed to brick the game and from what I understand this setting should already set the speed to be instant (config.default_text_cps = 0).
No option ingame.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Wake me up when there's a version that doesn't need a new save game, again. :sleep: Wanting to make a sandbox but unable to figure out the coding for it never goes well with each other.

Duriel

Aug 25, 2017
The game now has an introduction to specify that MC's family isn't actually his family but his mother friend's family. Pretty much the classic landlady rework to accommodate patreon rules.

Hopefully, either the dev or a modder can make an incest patch to address this change.

Last edited:

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
I fixed the script.rpy to remove the author's deletion of rollback keymap bindings and disabling of rollback. I enabled console and developer modes if you want to explore. Also there is a hardcoded text speed setting in there at 50 that I put back to 0 to have instant text.

AdmiralHipperBG

Apr 12, 2018
There's some steps forward with the mom. I won't post spoilers but if you play it right, there are new scenes with MC and mom.
However, I will say there's no new "evil" or "bad route" path stuff with the mom.
I was talking about sex maybe, or some nude action when she's sleeping ? BTW how do i know that I'm playing right and I'll see those new scenes ?

Wildbill5150

Oct 6, 2018
So anyone figure out what the story reason for not being able to stop the the vamp in beginning from doing full on ntr is yet??

I mean unavoidable ntr with a main love interest that you can't throw something or yell to stop really?? That's not good

That scene ruined this game for alot of people dev said it's not an ntr game said that scene was story reasons?? Yet mc can't stop it??

Just curious what is so important story wise that you can't stop it??
Thank you for your time :)

I wonder if the dev would have let mc stop it before it became full on ntr and there was no unavoidable ntr in the game if he would have gotten more patreon subs and made more money by making a game everyone could enjoy? I would sub if I wasn't forced into unavoidable ntr? Just curious? A poll maybe?
Don't suppose the "Story reason" has been given yet for the unavoidable rape/ntr of a main LI is??

Needs rape tag? Funny it has dating sim and romance tag what happened to her was very romantic especially cause you do nothing to stop it haha so dumb That was not consentual and of course you can't stop it for whatever reasons dev has neglected to give us??

Wanted to play this not alot of game with vamp themes but that scene ruined for me but dev said it was there for story reasons so been waiting hoping the story reason made it worth looking past it and playing but it sounds like dev just to lazy to go back and make it avoidable it's ashame really I would have thrown some dollars his way just because of vamp theme!

Oh well time to find something that doesn't force you to be ok with rape/ntr seen or not still happens and that's a bad way to make a game(n)

Just my opinion

SunBroski

Sep 24, 2017
i cannot get the julia kitchen scene. i have no nore quests to do and im at 83% unlocked game content. im totally stuck :/

3.90 star(s) 100 Votes