tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
groove888

Have you looked under options/preferences on the main menu and see if there is a text speed there? Other then that I'm not sure you could have to look in the script files and see if there is something in one of the script files.
haha so i'm not the only one who hates slow text like this. hell i even type faster than it moves.

Reactions: groove888

RaduStefan

Aug 9, 2017
The old saves cause errors and game shutdown. Please post a save that goes to the end of the content for the previous version 0.2 because the game is too long to play from the start.

Reactions: dan9000

AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
The old saves cause errors and game shutdown. Please post a save that goes to the end of the content for the previous version 0.2 because the game is too long to play from the start.
Then dont play it lol :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
When you start your game, Dev wrote
" Old saves doesnt work, start new game " , cant you read?
I love this game, started a new game and without any errors im stuck at 88%.... ;)
Play it like everyone else instead of complaining !!!!!

Great game Dev (y)(y):love:

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
tsunku

Yeah there can be lots of little annoying things that can annoy a person that a DEV might do. Like some DEV's like to put with fade at the end of every scene to place a forced black screen pause adjust text speed to make it slower prevent skipping putting rollback prevention brackets before and after every fucking choice placing scene bg blackscreen to make big ass pauses. Luckily most of those annoying things can be edited and fixed.

Last edited:

dan9000

May 21, 2017
well i just wante to say that for those who complain about the ntr i kinda get why it is on the story and there is a decent amount os story added but i dont want to play it if i dont know if my save will continue to work in the next patch or atleast let you start in the new version
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Angry
Reactions: Johnny6

RaduStefan

Aug 9, 2017
Then dont play it lol :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
When you start your game, Dev wrote
" Old saves doesnt work, start new game " , cant you read?
I love this game, started a new game and without any errors im stuck at 88%.... ;)
Play it like everyone else instead of complaining !!!!!

Great game Dev (y)(y):love:
Yes you are right, I finished the quests faster than I expected... but the game content is stuck at 53% though. And the quests from the shopping mall sellers seem to be missing in this version? Or maybe I don't know how to unlock them? And the quest involving the beach lifeguard?

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
tsunku

Yeah there can be lots of little annoying things that can annoy a person that a DEV might do. Like some DEV's like to put with fade at the end of every scene to place a forced black screen pause adjust text speed to make it slower prevent skipping putting rollback prevention brackets before and after every fucking choice placing scene bg blackscreen to make big ass pauses. Luckily most of those annoying things can be edited and fixed.
yea or the timed screens where you can click forever and it stays until the timer runs out.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
where do you get a lockpick?!?

edit: nevermind, i figured it out heh. i'm at 69% and it seems to be either stalled or i somehow missed something, all the quests are either done or waiting for next update.

Last edited:

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
Look for my post on page 20 with an updated script.rpy

ugh is there some hack to make it show the text immediately instead of the idiotic slow scrolling lines? is there anyone who reads that slow anymore?!?

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
3.90 star(s) 100 Votes