Jan 13, 2018
Is there a walkthrough or a way to find out what I'm missing
I'm currently stuck at 88%
View attachment 900775

So far I'm on or I've completed these quests
All open quests state that they might continue in an update
View attachment 900772 View attachment 900773 View attachment 900774

And my relationships so far
View attachment 900776 View attachment 900777 View attachment 900778 View attachment 900779 View attachment 900780
Love this game :love:
Im in the same place, but 89%.
Cant get the kitchen massage scene,
cant get pool black choice scene,
cant get any black choices in the living room movie night,
and cant get to fuck Julia at night.
Im pretty sure i managed to fuck Julia until tomorrow in the last update.
No black choices for Sister either.

Anybody know how to get those scenes? Are they even in this update?

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
she always pushes me away. i have her at 40% and nothing seems to change that.

When you decide to accept Isabell's proposal at the bar you will get 80% sypati Julia,
you go to the kitchen on Thursday, you choose the massage option.
Julia says you're horny and the scene begins

Last edited:

AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
When you decide to accept Isabell's proposal at the bar you will get 80% sypati Julia,
Hahahahaha :ROFLMAO: Thanks man :ROFLMAO:
When i played the game last update, Julia relation was only max 40. Now i played from scratch and diddnt even check Julia after reaching 40% and was focusing on the quests.
You wrote you had 80% and i started finally to think lol :LOL:
I loaded the night Julia ride MC and after it i had 800% lol :love:
Then after, directly in the morning i got fucking Julia in the kitchen scene :devilish:
I still had 800%. Then doesnt matter what i did watching movies or pool massage, relation went down to 600%, so i skipped those and 23.00 evening without any pills, i got choice "put dick in her mouth", Julia wakes up and MC is fucking her scene ;) 800%
Then directly 00.00 i went to spy on Julia and got directly option "put dick in her mouth she doesnt mind" and fucked her again and still 800%
I stll have 800% and gonna try to find out if i can get any more black choices.

Good luck, game is tricky :love:
Great jobb Dev (y):love:

Is there same scenario with Lucy relation that i had 800% and diddnt even know it so i have to start from scratch again?

Last edited:

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
@
AER201812

You don't believe me then, look

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Hahahahaha :ROFLMAO: Thanks man :ROFLMAO:
When i played the game last update, Julia relation was only max 40. Now i played from scratch and diddnt even check Julia after reaching 40% and was focusing on the quests.
You wrote you had 80% and i started finally to think lol :LOL:
I loaded the night Julia ride MC and after it i had 800% lol :love:
Then after, directly in the morning i got fucking Julia in the kitchen scene :devilish:
I still had 800%. Then doesnt matter what i did watching movies or pool massage, relation went down to 600%, so i skipped those and 23.00 evening without any pills, i got choice "put dick in her mouth", Julia wakes up and MC is fucking her scene ;) 800%
Then directly 00.00 i went to spy on Julia and got directly option "put dick in her mouth she doesnt mind" and fucked her again and still 800%
I stll have 800% and gonna try to find out if i can get any more black choices.

Good luck, game is tricky :love:
Great jobb Dev (y):love:

Is there same scenario with Lucy relation that i had 800% and diddnt even know it so i have to start from scratch again?
Yeah I think I messed up something because Julia is no longer going to bar and so I never got the proposal, at least I don't think I did.
and so I'm stuck at 40% with her.

AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
Yeah I think I messed up something because Julia is no longer going to bar and so I never got the proposal, at least I don't think I did.
and so I'm stuck at 40% with her.
Nooooo, load your save when you accept Isabel, then at night Julia is coming to your bedroom and rides you, after this scene you get 800%.
After that you can always fuck Julia in the kitchen and at night without losing 800%.
Spying on her in her bedroom during the day doesnt lower you relation, but everything else im trying to do, movies or pool massage lowers relation to 40% so i skipped those so far. Giving Julia pills lower rel aswell.
Hahaha just noticed that now when MC only massage Julia in the kitchen without fucking her, LOWERS rel aswell lol, tricky game :)
After that night the only quest i had was Yoga video and now im at 86% progress, all quests done (i think;) ) and still 800% rel with Julia.
Now after i visited the scool and the bar couple of times to find new scenes, i got a couple of percent soo im at 92% and Julia still att 800%.
Anybody found some other scenes?

HAHAHAHA NEWS LOL SMS RAISE RELATIONS :LOL:
ALMOST ATT 1000% ON JULIA THEN WELL SEE ;)

Last edited:

Kitchentable

Aug 13, 2018
Can someone explain how to take photos of sister on the shower?
Thank you
  1. Buy a camera in the mall.
  2. Buy the book about photography in the mall.
  3. Read said book.
  4. Try to go into the shower while she showers.
  5. Then go to the alley at night to buy a lockpick.
  6. Go to the shower when it's empty to manipulate the lock.
  7. Et voilà, you can now open the door while she showers.

AdmiralHipperBG

Apr 12, 2018
@
AER201812

Will you share a save, I can't get this scene ?

Darvedaiven

May 14, 2019
  3. Read said book.
I did all tat
  3. Read said book.
I all tat buddy but she caught me wen ever I try to take a picture

JediMaster077

May 17, 2018
@
AER201812

How do you get to this, all I can do is go to the bar and watch the shows. Not allowed in the office, etc. I have noticed some things missing from this version that were in the last version, like buying chocolates and finishing the alley quest.

AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
How do you get to this, all I can do is go to the bar and watch the shows. Not allowed in the office, etc. I have noticed some things missing from this version that were in the last version, like buying chocolates and finishing the alley quest.
read what i wrote before, two looong pms :)
The bottomground here are the relations... If you cant load an old save to get the night after accepting Isabela and have sex with Julia , you get 800% rel with Julia and kitchen scene and nighy fuck are open.
Otherwise send a lot of sms, which im doing to raise relations. Below 400 send friendly, higher than 400 send sexual sms. If you send wrong, rel is going down... Now i have Julia at 1000% and raising Lucy, well see if i find some scenes with black options ;)

Reactions: JediMaster077

AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
What you wrote where ? I can't load my old save and i don't have time to replay all from the start.
i explained everything... just play, get relations points and do the quests, its easy...
Relations best via sms....
I have 92% progress, 1000 on Julia, max on the other girls, but theres only Julias kitchen fuck and night fuck open, i diddnt find any black choices open, and around 10 quests for the next update... For those 2 scenes you have to get Julia to 800. You get 800 when you accept Isabelas request later in the game, then Julia gonna come to your bed and ride your ass :ROFLMAO:
Next update gonna be fun ;) cant wait...

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: AdmiralHipperBG
3.90 star(s) 100 Votes