trigunxkeal

Jun 5, 2018
my game is stuck at 84% and so far it's only 1 cowgirl scene with julia and some blowjobs.. is there more content with her? i also don't have access with her other dialogue choices is this a bug? relationship % also kept reverting back to 40

mdmnsjs1

Nov 21, 2018
how do stop having sex or handjob when you go in julias room early in the morning? also theres an error when you try to program on your computer is there a fix for this? thanks
```
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited by a moderator:

AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
Yes you are right, I finished the quests faster than I expected... but the game content is stuck at 53% though. And the quests from the shopping mall sellers seem to be missing in this version? Or maybe I don't know how to unlock them? And the quest involving the beach lifeguard?
its all there.... the only bug i had was the hoodie (costume). its invisible in the first square in the clothing store, if you did buy everything...
but... is it my imagination???? or, i remember i could fuck Julia untill theres no tomorrow in the last update , use the pills to perform better with Julia, wasn it not????

Reactions: Sadowdark

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
@
AER201812 tanks for help its working me ,,its all there.... the only bug i had was the hoodie (costume). its invisible in the first square in the clothing store,,

Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
I haven't tried this yet, but from the itch page the developer says they have been working in it in their spare time for 2 years, so there should be more content than most first releases. They aren't a native speaker, so the English might end up being rough. I'll probably edit this once I have given the release a playthrough to give some idea about the contents.

Edit:
I made it through 95% of the v0.1 content. I'm not going to bother trying to find the last 5% for now. There is a major grind for cash. I found I would bounce between having too much energy with nothing I could spend it on, or no energy to do anything depending on whether or not I was exercising. You can only earn $200 a day, and most of the stuff you need to buy is between $1000-$1500. Most of the quests dead end after you finish the first step. It is also possible to gain affection with several people, but I don't think it does anything except on the mother and daughter you are staying with for this version. I was right that there is quite a bit of content for a first release, but there isn't any depth to any of the characters yet(the mother and daughter are a minor exception), you are stuck with the initial interactions and one off quest scenes. The renders are solid, although the character portraits have really dark shadows on their faces and would (to me) look much better in a softer light and/or with light from a different direction. This game also features a very wide range of female characters. You can only take a first step towards romancing any of the ladies at the moment though.

As a warning there is a jump scare, a vampire mind controls the mom into having sex with him, and there are women of shapes larger and ages higher than some people might be comfortable with.

(the mother/daughter are the most completed at the moment. if you get their affection to 40 you can get a good ending to watching erotica with them, and instead of getting upset if you break the bathroom lock with a lockpick and then peek on them they will help you jerk off to them in the shower. They also each have a scene where you can slip them a sleeping pill in the kitchen and then jerk off to them after they go to sleep)
please use spoilers where listing game content:)

RaduStefan

Aug 9, 2017
I have used the sleeping pill on Julia and Lucy and I haven't seen the third option enabled when I visit room at night

BigLurker

Jun 16, 2018
Question, havent seen an answer (or I am blind). The grey'ed out text in most decisions (alpha responds), stats maxed. What is needed to pick those?

Loving the game so far.

Reactions: MysticRick

SunBroski

Sep 24, 2017
can nobody clarify how exactly one gets the julia kitchen scene? i played the storyline twice now and cant get that one damn scene.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Is there a walkthrough or a way to find out what I'm missing
I'm currently stuck at 88%
Screenshot 2020-11-15 152349.png

So far I'm on or I've completed these quests
All open quests state that they might continue in an update
Screenshot 2020-11-15 152229.png Screenshot 2020-11-15 152252.png Screenshot 2020-11-15 152313.png

And my relationships so far
Screenshot 2020-11-15 152405.png Screenshot 2020-11-15 152423.png Screenshot 2020-11-15 152454.png Screenshot 2020-11-15 152603.png Screenshot 2020-11-15 152629.png

3.90 star(s) 98 Votes