Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
HELP... please.

I am stuck in quest "Bloody Moon" after she was biten. The hint isn't really helpful though.

1669747449505.png
1669747530563.png

Alesucho

Aug 14, 2018
I understood correctly? I have to start from scratch... why are my saves acting strange with no character advancements or is it just me having that problem?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This game has always had 9 stories and every update added something in the middle or the beginning or the continuation of some of those stories.
You have to play the whole werewolf story to get the jest of the update.

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
You just have to wait one night when you sleep Lucy come to see you in your bedroom
already happened - but it was not just one night - ot have been nearly 3 weeks.
But the event triggered and now i have to talk to evelyn again

lilchina

Jun 20, 2018
xvideoz keeps looping When i go b back to the Gym it starts all over again when I try to talk to Angela. Is this a bug I or did I miss something. I have the camera but what knowledge is it talking about? went to then mall no books to buy. On my computer there is nothing there.

Last edited:

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
xvideoz keeps looping When i go b back to the Gym it starts all over again when I try to talk to Uma. Is this a bug I or did I miss something. I have the camera but what knowledge is it talking about? went to then mall no books to buy. On my computer there is nothing there.
It's a bug, happens to me as well,
for those who had finished the xvideo quest don't talk to Angela in the gym your quest will be resetet and then ends in an endless loop.

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
xvideoz keeps looping When i go b back to the Gym it starts all over again when I try to talk to Uma. Is this a bug I or did I miss something. I have the camera but what knowledge is it talking about? went to then mall no books to buy. On my computer there is nothing there.
had the same issue.
If you go there too early, the quest somehow resets to a prior state.
I figured it out on the 3rd try.
The "knowledge" is the programming course btw - you should have that done already

SOLUTION:
save your game before trying to talk to them
if either 3-some or training video scene happens, just reload your game and DON'T TRY TO TALK
tryy again next day (need to wait 3-4 days in total when hint tells you "few days")
As soon as a NEW scene triggers when you try to talk to them, you are fine
Overall that could happen several times - so always save before talking until you are able to get the Saturday Beach Scene - quest done after that

Last edited:

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
It's a bug, happens to me as well,
for those who had finished the xvideo quest don't talk to Angela in the gym your quest will be resetet and then ends in an endless loop.
only if you talk too early - wait more days (best a week to be sure) - see also my post above

But to be honest, i haven't tried to talk to tem again AFTER the quest is completely finished (beach) - do you mean that the quest resets even then too?

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
only if you talk too early - wait more days (best a week to be sure) - see also my post above

But to be honest, i haven't tried to talk to tem again AFTER the quest is completely finished (beach) - do you mean that the quest resets even then too?
Yes ! exactly, I had finished the wholw quest, had the threesomes in the beach and my quality time with them in the Showers, as well with the Boxing Ladies, and now Xvid is reset and goes in a loop after the first threesome in the gym.

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Yes ! exactly, I had finished the wholw quest, had the threesomes in the beach and my quality time with them in the Showers, as well with the Boxing Ladies, and now Xvid is reset and goes in a loop after the first threesome in the gym.
thanks for letting me know - i will avoid them then for now XD

My loop appeared even BEFORE the quest was finished if i went back to them too early

3.90 star(s) 98 Votes