monk456

Apr 3, 2018
Yes ! exactly, I had finished the wholw quest, had the threesomes in the beach and my quality time with them in the Showers, as well with the Boxing Ladies, and now Xvid is reset and goes in a loop after the first threesome in the gym.
Same, I finished the quest, but every time I go to the gym the first two steps of the quest keep looping. You can't even do the quest again, since it resets after catching Angela and Martina in the showers for the first time

Reactions: xapican

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Same, I finished the quest, but every time I go to the gym the first two steps of the quest keep looping. You can't even do the quest again, since it resets after catching Angela and Martina in the showers for the first time
Yeah saw your post and I tried if it happens to me as well, thanks for the heads up. Strange thing is that when I talked to Martina the option to go to the shower with her wasn't aviable

Reactions: monk456

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
This one has been in Dev a while. Is it any good? Any music or sounds? Does it need an Ipatch, or can you name relations? :unsure:
This has to be close to the most tags I've seen on a game. Not the 2 I hate though, so might be good. :LOL:

• Angry
Reactions: pavlogrk

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Coole Musik, I patch there is none, but it is described as it were an I relship, Julia = Mom Lucy= Sister, Emma = Aunt Sara = Grandma Olivia= Cousin,
The Dev uses the modern form from here were the Kids refer in first and 3rd person to their parents by their Name (after Patreon censorship) there is a name relation mod but I haven't tested it yet don't know if it is good or not ( all npc call Julia mom not only her children)
Gruss nach grosses B.

Herbert1

Jul 29, 2019
The game straight up has no coherent story. It's literally just clicking through hoping for sex scenes.
It's such a shame because the dev clearly has technical skill considering all the systems he's implemented and the fact that all scenes seem to be animated.

3.90 star(s) 98 Votes