Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
guys, how do you unlock the greyed out options? rel is already high, and tried 100% on evil route but still nothing View attachment 2212257

You must have a lot of relationship points. First, you send her regular text messages every day. Then probably 40% sexual messages. Remember, however, that you can't send her sexual messages right away, because you will receive negative relationship points.

• Red Heart
Reactions: tuShua

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
You must have a lot of relationship points. First, you send her regular text messages every day. Then probably 40% sexual messages. Remember, however, that you can't send her sexual messages right away, because you will receive negative relationship points.
thank you!

Reactions: Sadowdark

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Hey guys anyone able to help me with these ? how do i do the 3 school bribery scenes ? + school duo and other scenes ? kinda stuck with these View attachment 2211596
At school during the break you have to get two keys. One is in the staff room, the other is at the principal's. Once you have these two keys, you need to talk to Olivia during the break in the school hall at 2:00. and then you go to the maintenance room.

The rest of the scenes make me think you must be a trainer at the gym. Friday train this woman with your bodyguard

Reactions: tbs9090

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Are there new quest or sex scenes with the boxers ? And if yes, how to unlock them ?
It's quiet difficult to answer, if we don't know where you stoped ? did you finish the Umma quest ? in that case no, you have sandboxmode where you can have sex with Claudia, the blonde Killer her Bodyguard, Monica and Umma and that's it

captainduvel

Jan 29, 2020
It's quiet difficult to answer, if we don't know where you stoped ? did you finish the Umma quest ? in that case no, you have sandboxmode where you can have sex with Claudia, the blonde Killer her Bodyguard, Monica and Umma and that's it
I think i finished this quest

Reactions: xapican

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I think i finished this quest
Once you have completed Uma's championship boxing quest you can stop by the boxing gym at 1PM on Monday, Wednesday and Friday for a sexy good time with one of the fighters. Monica is my favorite and appears to train every Monday. The others have their own day and you can have Uma any day I think (just has to be before or after the other fighter's gym time on Mon, Wed, Fri)... I just remember to show up for my Monica Mondays and do the personal trainer bit the rest of the week. Hope that helps you friend. :)

Adventure ever on, Phat:devilish:(y)

PS: Be on time! That means wherever you are at noon on a day you want to encounter one of the fighters, it is time to go to the gym! By leaving any other location at noon, you will arrive precisely at 1 PM for your "boxing training.":devilish: Also, you cannot have the boxing date if you have trained in any other way on that day. You only get one training session per day. So, if you go play personal trainer in the AM, no boxing fun for you at 1PM!:devilish:

Last edited:

captainduvel

Jan 29, 2020
Once you have completed Uma's championship boxing quest you can stop by the boxing gym at 1PM on Monday, Wednesday and Friday for a sexy good time with one of the fighters. Monica is my favorite and appears to train every Monday. The others have their own day and you can have Uma any day I think (just has to be before or after the other fighter's gym time on Mon, Wed, Fri)... I just remember to show up for my Monica Mondays and do the personal trainer bit the rest of the week. Hope that helps you friend. :)

Adventure ever on, Phat:devilish:(y)

PS: Be on time! That means wherever you are at noon on a day you want to encounter one of the fighters, it is time to go to the gym! By leaving any other location at noon, you will arrive precisely at 1 PM for your "boxing training.":devilish: Also, you cannot have the boxing date if you have trained in any other way on that day. You only get one training session per day. So, if you go play personal trainer in the AM, no boxing fun for you at 1PM!:devilish:
Thank you. But do you know what are the 10 new chapters of world championship in the changelog ? Because all i did with Uma was on the previous release

Last edited:

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
captainduvel, The World championsship is concluded in the previous update as far as I know, now iam curious about the 10 characters you are refering, this update was the Werewolf quest so care to tell me the source ?

Reactions: PapaPhat

Castor-S

Jul 24, 2021
Just copy paste in a text file (opened up in text editor) then store with the extension .rpy (the rpyc file will be generated autom.) put it in your game folder and enjoy the game
special thank´s to cooperdk for sharing the code

Hello (hope you're still following this thread)

First of all thanks for the information but "the rpyc file will be generated autom.": It seems not always, it doesn't work in my case. Does another specific application need to work for this conversion or are added scripts now blocked?

3.90 star(s) 100 Votes