xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Hello (hope you're still following this thread)

First of all thanks for the information but "the rpyc file will be generated autom.": It seems not always, it doesn't work in my case. Does another specific application need to work for this conversion or are added scripts now blocked?
Not that iam aware of, you have to delete all existent .rpyc files, this file is generated by renpy. In the Dev tread is more detailed information about Renpy. my knowlege is very limited in this area.
what was not said clearly in that post is that you have before you do anithing to Unren the file using this tool
https://f95zone.to/threads/unren-ba...compiler-console-developer-menu-enabler.3083/
in that tread is also more info about how this things work

Last edited:
Reactions: Castor-S

Castor-S

Jul 24, 2021
Not that iam aware of, you have to delete all existent .rpyc files, this file is generated by renpy. In the Dev tread is more detailed information about Renpy. my knowlege is very limited in this area.
Okay, no problem, thanks for responding so quickly.

Reactions: xapican

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Not that I am aware of. Normaly the rypc file is generated by Renpy
that what was not clear said in the Post that before you atemt to make your relationship patch you have to "Unren" the files with this tool https://f95zone.to/threads/unren-ba...compiler-console-developer-menu-enabler.3083/ in that tread are more specific information about my knowlege of this is very limited, and I can only tell you what other more expirieced members shared to me

33Cents

Oct 12, 2017
I've noticed that after a period of in-game weeks that choices in dialogue like "nice weather we're having" at the club disappear for the women that you talk to the most. Is there some sort of hidden relationship value for the women that you buy their preferred drink?

33Cents

Oct 12, 2017
Has anyone else gotten a text from Uma after her boxing match but her contact doesn't show up in the phone? Any way to fix this or is it just a bug

jed999

May 26, 2021
Really surprised this one got as high as 3 stars, The lack of direction coupled with the grind is really a bad combination.
It could really be a fun game with the slightest bit of logic applied.

Reactions: mikel8519

DonOps

Mar 19, 2022
Funny game. First, I noticed a cop having a quickie with a grandmother, and MC had to fart but also cum at the same time. The next day, he went to bed and threw a fart. This guy has some serious flatulence issues.

3.90 star(s) 100 Votes