DonOps

Mar 19, 2022
Funny game. First, I noticed a cop having a quickie with a grandmother, and MC had to fart but also cum at the same time. The next day, he went to bed and threw a fart. This guy has some serious flatulence issues.

jed999

May 26, 2021
I need help with that too
Get some sleep, then go to the pool on Saturday morning, click the 1 hour advance about a hundred times until the scene triggers.
If it doesn't, go back to bed then click the 1 hour advance button about 1,000 times until next Saturday morning.

Rinse and repeat.
Took me 3 weekends to trigger it.

Last edited:

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
[...]Is there some sort of hidden relationship value for the women that you buy their preferred drink?
Healthy or sporty women drink water, the sluttiest or sexually repressed ones drink vodka, the younger ones drink fruit juice or Margarita (more or less it works like this) (y)

Breiz

Apr 17, 2022
où puis-je trouver mon nombre de codages actuels ?
où se trouvent les tutoriels,
merci de votre aide, je suis au jour 185, et il ne me reste sue deux missions, les programmes et xVideoz

where can I find my current coding count? where are the tutorials, thank you for your help, I'm on day 185, and I only have two missions left, the programs and xVideoz

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Breiz Xvideoz is bugged so no conclusion the progams ? is when you learn coding and raise skill to 10 after you got 2000 each time you code so no problem go to your room and finish but is not a quest

Reactions: Seriosha

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
Is there even a story to this ? So I just started and it threw me in a pool introducing old people. No story introduction or trying to learn our character at all. It switched between sex scenes and talking, making little sense. Didnt find anyone attractive at all either, except maybe for the red head (whos normal/average at best) an that you had a best friend? Is this a milf game ?

Reactions: mikel8519

boobsrcool

Apr 1, 2022
Is there even a story to this ? So I just started and it threw me in a pool introducing old people. No story introduction or trying to learn our character at all. It switched between sex scenes and talking, making little sense. Didnt find anyone attractive at all either, except maybe for the red head (whos normal/average at best) an that you had a best friend? Is this a milf game ?
story yes milf game not really different kinds of pooner

Arubazero

Jun 7, 2020
I've been wondering if you get bitten by lucy and the vampire queen will the story allow you to become a hybrid in the future updates? or will you only get to choose one of them? @ k78Games I really do hope you can because it wold be so interesting becoming the new alpha for both species so we can get revenge on both the vampire and wolf asshole i would love to kill the vampire and take over the club and kill the wolf and become the new alpha and take both the wolf queen and the other wolf girl and make them both mine. But as a hybrid. @ k78Games

Last edited:
Reactions: Hades2k15

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I've been wondering if you get bitten by lucy and the vampire queen will the story allow you to become a hybrid in the future updates? or will you only get to choose one of them? @ k78Games I really do hope you can because it wold be so interesting becoming the new alpha for both species so we can get revenge on both the vampire and wolf asshole i would love to kill the vampire and take over the club and kill the wolf and become the new alpha and take both the wolf queen and the other wolf girl and make them both mine. But as a hybrid. @ k78Games
No, it is not possible at the moment, I don't know if it would be ever implemented, on the other hand, the Takedown of Victor, the Vampire is already prepared you have powerfull allies, which you still have being a "Chihuahua on stereoids,
The only path that I have to try out is the Werewolfpath, I decided to wait because the X Videoz bug Annoys me as much.

Castor-S

Jul 24, 2021
UHM. Someone having sex with your MOM is NOT NTR. Get your facts straight. NTR is someone fucking your steady girlfriend or wife.

Make a text file named _inc_patch.rpy containing:

init 1040 python:
def nameChange( txt ):
#Julia -> Mom
if ("sRockyT" in txt) and ("sJulia" in txt):
sJulia.name = "Mom"
return txt.replace("sJulia","sJulia")
elif ("sRocky" in txt) and ("sJulia" in txt):
sJulia.name = "Mom"
return txt.replace("sJulia","sJulia")
elif ("sRockyT" in txt) and ("Julia" in txt):
return txt.replace("Julia","Mom")
elif ("sRocky" in txt) and ("Julia" in txt):
return txt.replace("Julia","Mom")
#Lucy -> Sis
elif ("sRockyT" in txt) and ("sLucy" in txt):
sLucy.name = "Sis"
return txt.replace("sLucy","sLucy")
elif ("sRocky" in txt) and ("sLucy" in txt):
sLucy.name = "Sis"
return txt.replace("sLucy","sLucy")
elif ("sRockyT" in txt) and ("Lucy" in txt):
return txt.replace("Lucy","Sis")
elif ("sRocky" in txt) and ("Lucy" in txt):
return txt.replace("Lucy","Sis")
#Emma -> Aunt
elif ("sRockyT" in txt) and ("sEmma" in txt):
sEmma.name = "Aunt Emma"
return txt.replace("sEmma","sEmma")
elif ("sRocky" in txt) and ("sEmma" in txt):
sEmma.name = "Aunt Emma"
return txt.replace("sEmma","sEmma")
elif ("sRockyT" in txt) and ("Emma" in txt):
return txt.replace("Emma","Aunt Emma")
elif ("sRocky" in txt) and ("Emma" in txt):
return txt.replace("Emma","Aunt Emma")
#Sara -> Grandma
elif ("sRockyT" in txt) and ("sSara" in txt):
sSara.name = "Grandma Sara"
return txt.replace("sSara","sSara")
elif ("sRocky" in txt) and ("sSara" in txt):
sSara.name = "Grandma Sara"
return txt.replace("sSara","sSara")
elif ("sRockyT" in txt) and ("Sara" in txt):
return txt.replace("Sara","Grandma Sara")
elif ("sRocky" in txt) and ("Sara" in txt):
return txt.replace("Sara","Grandma Sara")
#Olivia Cousin
elif ("sRockyT" in txt) and ("sOlivia" in txt):
sOlivia.name = "Cousin Olivia"
return txt.replace("sOlivia","sOlivia")
elif ("sRocky" in txt) and ("sOlivia" in txt):
sOlivia.name = "Cousin Olivia"
return txt.replace("sOlivia","sOlivia")
elif ("sRockyT" in txt) and ("Olivia" in txt):
return txt.replace("Olivia","Cousin Olivia")
elif ("sRocky" in txt) and ("Olivia" in txt):
return txt.replace("Olivia","Cousin Olivia")
#Walter Uncle
elif ("sRockyT" in txt) and ("sWalter" in txt):
sWalter.name = "Uncle Walter"
return txt.replace("sWalter","sWalter")
elif ("sRocky" in txt) and ("sWalter" in txt):
sWalter.name = "Uncle Walter"
return txt.replace("sWalter","sWalter")
elif ("sRockyT" in txt) and ("Walter" in txt):
return txt.replace("Walter","Uncle Walter")
elif ("sRocky" in txt) and ("Walter" in txt):
return txt.replace("Walter","Uncle Walter")
else:
return txt

config.say_menu_text_filter = nameChange

That would be unrpyc and not unren unless that includes unrpyc.
Hi, thanks for the script. The console informs me that Ren'Py script is disabled, how do I activate it?

wataru69

Nov 8, 2017
can someone help me what do i need to do t advance bloodymoon quest im at.. need to find a way to help lucy.. icant advance it.. and also the learnprograming quest cant search anything in the internet what to do

mixmox82

Engaged Member
Jan 19, 2022
Yeah, had a similar bug with Alien book, I had it, but fainted while reading it, and now it is gone. Not found a way to fix it...

Reactions: Bernys95

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
Ah I feel so pissed.

Anyway to save Lucy from her fate. Is so pissed the MC failed hardcore. fucking useless.
I know what that bite is to know whats going to happen. And know what I have to do now.. In this senario, I know I have to mercy kill Lucy, but if not, can I take up wolf hunting and kill the bastards at least? Would the MC even have to balls to do this ? my strength is 10/10 too.. how the fuck did he fail. am I missing a certain item from my inventory. I doubt there is a cure, but there is generally no cure to this outside of god intervention as its supposely a curse.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Ah I feel so pissed.

Anyway to save Lucy from her fate. Is so pissed the MC failed hardcore. fucking useless.
I know what that bite is to know whats going to happen. And know what I have to do now.. In this senario, I know I have to mercy kill Lucy, but if not, can I take up wolf hunting and kill the bastards ? Would the MC even have to balls to do this ? my strenth is 10/10 too.. how the fuck did he fail.
Yes, but not in this update.

3.90 star(s) 98 Votes