Kurokon179

Jun 7, 2020
Okay, no problem, thanks for responding so quickly.
hey,

i might got a solution for ya if the document doesnt automatically changes.

Win10->Folder Options->View->Uncheck "hide extensions for known filetypes" atleast that was the solution for me,now i got a whole new problem since the game starts with "parsing the script failed"

Reactions: Castor-S

Castor-S

Jul 24, 2021
If it was that simple, I would never have asked, I used it of course Jiraiya sensei ;) .
Forget it, strangely it has started working again, even though the new rpyc file crashes the game now with something like error Key: u"Mom" when the character goes to see her in her room. I feel like the initial script is protected, in any case inc_patch is not functional.

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
If it was that simple, I would never have asked, I used it of course Jiraiya sensei ;) .
Forget it, strangely it has started working again, even though the new rpyc file crashes the game now with something like error Key: u"Mom" when the character goes to see her in her room. I feel like the initial script is protected, in any case inc_patch is not functional.
The patch I had done before version 0.60 worked in the second version going to check in the text "who was speaking" and "who is it addressed to" by modifying the generic name by adding the prefix "mom" "aunt" (with the simple "txt.replace" function)... etc. From version 0.60 onwards, I honestly didn't understand what changed in the dynamics of the dialogues (which I remember were originally born in Spanish and then translated into English). The next version of my patch no longer worked, while the basic version (v1) continues to do so, with the usual bugs, that is where everyone calls everyone "mom aunt grandmother etc".

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022

Are we reallly forced to become a warewolf, wtf happened to just killing him with silver? Hell, buy a shotgun, load up some hand made silver buckshots.. then shoot the fucker if hes not going to invest is silver weaponary. I really not liking the way this arc is going. Why isnt he thinking about killing them.

Meanwhile, im actually liking this Vampire arc, teaming up with Issabella. Couldnt we get help from these two vampires (who we empowered), as well as the Demon and Angel girl ?... /sighs

Reactions: The Bear

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020

Are we reallly forced to become a warewolf, wtf happened to just killing him with silver? Hell, buy a shotgun, load up some hand made silver buckshots.. then shoot the fucker if hes not going to invest is silver weaponary. I really not liking the way this arc is going. Why isnt he thinking about killing them.

Meanwhile, im actually liking this Vampire arc, teaming up with Issabella. Couldnt we get help from these two vampires (who we empowered), as well as the Demon and Angel girl ?... /sighs
After all, they can be your
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020

no, I did not turn into werewolf, I have 3 Arcs now 1 normal 2 Vampire 3 Werewolf All at the same point, to continue

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
no, I did not turn into werewolf, I have 3 Arcs now 1 normal 2 Vampire 3 Werewolf All at the same point, to continue
Ah I see, maybe I jumped the gun a little early, Im up to the part where the MC is like. im going fuck Lucy like no other on this full moon and have her bite me. So I can become a ........ You know what. While im here thinking, I just wan tto kill this motherfucker. to solve this, not become one. So that option of not turning will exist.

Seems I make an error on choice.

Last edited:
Reactions: xapican

Agungteguh27

Jun 4, 2017
The patch I had done before version 0.60 worked in the second version going to check in the text "who was speaking" and "who is it addressed to" by modifying the generic name by adding the prefix "mom" "aunt" (with the simple "txt.replace" function)... etc. From version 0.60 onwards, I honestly didn't understand what changed in the dynamics of the dialogues (which I remember were originally born in Spanish and then translated into English). The next version of my patch no longer worked, while the basic version (v1) continues to do so, with the usual bugs, that is where everyone calls everyone "mom aunt grandmother etc".
what's this patch for? is this for xvideoz loop issue

3.90 star(s) 98 Votes