JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
It doesn't work. I;ve played the game from beginning. what about you give me your save file that
No you don't have to play (the whole game) from the start, I didn't have to play it either. When talking to Angela at the gym, she asked me again to do the work I had already done, I replayed it and finished it. I repeat my question, what does it mean doesn't work. The quest repeats itself and doesn't finish? The quest doesn't start at all? Try opening the console and check where you are with:
angela.storyLvl
and check with my post where you are. You can always set a value (e.g. angela.storyLvl=10) yourself and try.

Agungteguh27

Jun 4, 2017
No you don't have to play (the whole game) from the start, I didn't have to play it either. When talking to Angela at the gym, she asked me again to do the work I had already done, I replayed it and finished it. I repeat my question, what does it mean doesn't work. The quest repeats itself and doesn't finish? The quest doesn't start at all? Try opening the console and check where you are with:
angela.storyLvl
and check with my post where you are. You can always set a value (e.g. angela.storyLvl=10) yourself and try.
angela is already ay level 80, but keep looping

azazash

Jun 3, 2022
i had the issue of quest looping but it was because i cheated the programming skill. Reset that to 1 and raised it normally and that quest progressed passed the beach scene without further issue

Reactions: Agungteguh27

Aioto

Oct 31, 2018
This game is in serious need of a way to skip more time than just one hour, preferably a button for six hours and a button for a whole day.

Reactions: Janus_Apex

Gman0075

Oct 30, 2019
still having an issue where the background noise from the meeting in the park with the two werewolves keeps playing.. no matter if I restart the game or not, any save after that meeting still has the noise playing constantly... does anybody have any ideas why?

3.90 star(s) 98 Votes