xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Hi. I have the full save but I don't know where to replay all the scenes. Any help would be appreciated.
You can't ! there is kind of a Gallery when you go to your room and masturbate with the closed door, and then you have Sandbox meaning you can have sex with almost all girls, a lot of scenes before unlocking this feature are not to be seen again, that is why it is useless to get a full save to "avoid" the grind (which is not so big)

• Haha
Reactions: PapaPhat

DemonXros

Apr 17, 2021
i play this like a year ago, still dont have a gallery to replay the scenes? because i have to play from the start and save in every scene if i want to rewatch :c

Edit: I see a lot of page and no :c still dont have a scene replay or gallery, sad D:

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
This game is in serious need of a way to skip more time than just one hour, preferably a button for six hours and a button for a whole day.
Better yet just entirely remove the night/day cycle and the time system, no reason to keep it around and its just a chore to cycle through all the hours in one area just to see an event.

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
Better yet just entirely remove the night/day cycle and the time system, no reason to keep it around and its just a chore to cycle through all the hours in one area just to see an event.
Here it wouldn't make sense to remove it, since some events take place in 24 hours (like the meeting with Julia at 3 am in the kitchen); it works in games like FOTM (Jen's Dilemma ... etc), where the events always happen from 8 am to 10 pm...

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
People in first 3 pages screaming about ntr and one of the preview image also hints ntr. But there is no ntr tag. am I missing something?
Nope... just folks being dumb as a bag of hammers and not understanding F95 tag definitions. The site assigns the tags at the top, not the author or uploader of the content. There was even one idiot pissing and moaning about other men fucking his prostitute... She's a PROSTITUTE!!! Hahaha:ROFLMAO:
(Pretty sure that was actually another forum but it's the same crowd of idiots. )

It's just like the ones complaining, "where's the futa?" when there is only one single image of a headless futa in the entire game! The MC's pervy friend next door sent the image to his cell phone along with some hotties and a hideous pic of their principal! Ewww!:sick: Could've done without seeing that shit, man! Hahaha:ROFLMAO:

There are a few side fucks in this game who are fucking other guys off screen but you don't see it and they are NOT your LI, just a chick you banged. Also, there was a huge kerfuffle over the vampire raping the mother and a werewolf raping the sister. Both instances occur BEFORE the MC is intimate with either and BOTH are preventable. Folks put their own head canon spin on the rules and treat them as gospel. Like I said, dumb as a bag of hammers! Hahaha:ROFLMAO:

Hope this helps you, my friend. :) Adventure ever on, Phat:devilish:(y)

PS: Update... Please facepalm this message to confirm yourself as one of the "dumb as a bag of hammers" crowd. Thank you for your support. Facepalms and all emoji responses count the same as likes... So again, Thank you for your support(y)

Last edited:

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
That is a good one may I lend it out for some occasions ? Hope you had a Great 2023 beginning my friend
Abrazo !
Unlike "Adventure ever on" that dumb as a bag of hammers line is not mine, just something I picked up over the years. I couldn't remember who originally made that reference if you offered to pay me. But, the line always stuck with me. Considering that I stole that line from someone else whom I cannot remember, go for it! Hahaha:ROFLMAO:

That line certainly fits those I have seen trolling this very forum... I get tired of the trolls so it helps me to poke fun at them for their "less than brilliant" behavior. Hahaha:ROFLMAO: But, I'm loving this game. It's just way too fucking weird and kinky not to love it IMHO.:devilish:(y) Joyous new year to you, my friend. :) Adventure ever on, Phat;)(y)

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
is there no gallery to re-live those most tender moments?
When you go to your room (Lust hight) then you can fap to some scenes when you choose to lock the door, else since it is sandbox you can always go to the Caracters and have sexagain but there is no Gallery as in other games

Reactions: PapaPhat
3.90 star(s) 98 Votes