Gurus

Feb 18, 2018
Actually it is:

sRocky.name = "yourName"
sRockyT.name = "yourName"
sRockyLE.name = "yourName"
sRockyP.name = "yourName"

Yes, you need to change all four and and no u in front of the quotes. If you look at the original post, it was posted by the author of Area69 (k78Games). And yes, it still works under the current v0.74.
what is the commend button for using console ???

JohnL14

May 17, 2017
Dunno about dev, but in my opinion, when some antagonists start fucking the girls in the game that I can fuck, that's NTR. And I just played this game once and it happened a couple of times. Even if you say some are avoidable, it's still NTR and should have a tag. Plus, there's at least an unavoidable NTR scene in that ghost quest.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Dunno about dev, but in my opinion, when some antagonists start fucking the girls in the game that I can fuck, that's NTR. And I just played this game once and it happened a couple of times. Even if you say some are avoidable, it's still NTR and should have a tag. Plus, there's at least an unavoidable NTR scene in that ghost quest.
Did you read the previous page and this post on it? I'm not the one saying that stuff keep this in mind, I'm just providing information. This is why there are no tags for it.

JohnL14

May 17, 2017
Did you read the previous page and this post on it? I'm not the one saying that stuff keep this in mind, I'm just providing information. This is why there are no tags for it.
Just read it

First thing "The site assigns the tags at the top, not the author or uploader of the content." Is it true? I find this really hard to be real, and this game is just the second time that I really see something I consider an inaccuracy in the tags.

But anyways, not a very honest review, tho.

>"Also, there was a huge kerfuffle over the vampire raping the mother and a werewolf raping the sister. Both instances occur BEFORE the MC is intimate with either and BOTH are preventable."

I always see games with NTR tag even though they are avoidable. Why would this be different in this game?

Also, he didn't mentioned the sex scene that the male ghost has with a girl when MC install the security cameras in Emma's house, for example. I'm pretty sure this isn't the only scene that goes this way and is unavoidable. I stopped playing right away.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Just read it

First thing "The site assigns the tags at the top, not the author or uploader of the content." Is it true? I find this really hard to be real, and this game is just the second time that I really see something I consider an inaccuracy in the tags.

But anyways, not a very honest review, tho.

>"Also, there was a huge kerfuffle over the vampire raping the mother and a werewolf raping the sister. Both instances occur BEFORE the MC is intimate with either and BOTH are preventable."

I always see games with NTR tag even though they are avoidable. Why would this be different in this game?

Also, he didn't mentioned the sex scene that the male ghost has with a girl when MC install the security cameras in Emma's house, for example. I'm pretty sure this isn't the only scene that goes this way and is unavoidable. I stopped playing right away.

Yes, mods have to update the "main tags" there are also dev tags in spoilers in the OP.

I see games where NTR is avoidable or can be flipped off with a switch, and some of those don't have tags.

Ghosts are not real (I'm only joking). Oh, and he made the comment about the "ghost" parts here.

TBH, people have different definitions of things. I don't get into debates on these kinds of things, I'm just going to leave it here.

Reactions: xapican

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Hi Sorry, but you hit a sore point here, check please this out https://f95zone.to/threads/ntr-in-area69.72019/
Ohh and please don't kill the messenger !:ROFLMAO: SonsOLiberty he has nice and informative posts ;) :ROFLMAO:

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Hi Sorry, but you hit a sore point here, check please this out https://f95zone.to/threads/ntr-in-area69.72019/
Ohh and please don't kill the messenger !:ROFLMAO: SonsOLiberty he has nice and informative posts ;) :ROFLMAO:
Xap... you are just too nice. Not sure how you can have the patience you do with the "dumb as a bag of hammers" crowd. I took one look at that rant and the facepalm that person put on my post that clearly says, "please facepalm this message to confirm yourself as being dumb as a bag of hammers" and they got a one way ticket to my ignored list. Too much negativity coming from that direction and I am sick and tired of explaining the site rules to idiots that just don't get it. We have ALL explained this subject that there is NO ntr in this title but that message never seems to get through so I say, joke 'em if they can't take a f***!" Not wasting my time on these idiots. Ignorance can be cured with information and patience. But, there is no cure for stupid!

Adventure ever on my friend, Phat;)(y)

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
guys how to fix gym quest,thanks
unzip the attached file and allow the "game" folder inside to overwrite your game folder. That will install the fix for the error in Monica's part of Uma's boxing quest. There's actually a copy of the fix on the OP but it changes portions of the dialogue to Spanish! So, Xapican translated the text and I formatted it to work just like the original without changing anything to Spanish! The dialogue in this translated version of the fix is all English. :)

Enjoy! Adventure ever on my friend, Phat;)(y)

PS: That is the only fix I have at present. If your were referring to the XVideos quest involving the weight coach and the yoga trainer... we're all still waiting on the next update. The dev has promised to fix the repeating scene in the next update. This dev has been true to their word thus far in providing fixes for reported issues. So, they have my trust. :) There have been a few bumps along the way but all the same this game is a fun ride. :)

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
PapaPhat-
thank you for the quick answer, but as you wrote, it's like an approval xvideos
Apologies... I was fairly certain that the dev had already repaired the "Watch Monica dance at the club" issue in Uma's boxing quest but took a stab at that just in case... If that were your issue, the file I sent would've fixed it, mais non...

We're all currently waiting for the next update where we all hope to see a fix for the eternal looping scenes in the XVideos quest. That IS rather annoying but what can we do but wait. As I said before, this dev has been really good about fixing reported issues so I am confident, based on prior experience with this game, that we will have our fix in the next update. :)

Adventure ever on my friend, Phat;)(y)

Reactions: vlad777sk

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
guys how to fix gym quest,thanks
If anyone wants to try, I made a fix for "xvideoz", but you have to:
1) unpack the "script.rpa" file with unren (so the "kGame" "kNPCs" "kPlaces" folders will be extracted)
2) rename the original script.rpa file (e.g. "script.rpa" -> "script.rpa_") and keep it as a backup
3) unpack the files I modified in the "game" folder

I tried with a save where I was at the beginning of the quest and it took me to the end, without making it repeat anymore.... try it.
I am also attaching a modified short version of unren which unpacks only the script.rpa file (y)
EDIT
The original story has several steps (I didn't change anything, just tried to locate the correct order and insert two checks, which in my test led me to the end without repetition):
  1. Learn about computer (>6) and buy camera (angela.storyLvl = 10->20)
  2. Make a first video (angela.storyLvl = 20->22)
  3. Create a website (angela.storyLvl = 22->28)
  4. Buy a tripod and make a second video (angela.storyLvl = 28 -> 30)
  5. Talk to girls and get a surprise the following Saturday (angela.storyLvl = 30->40)
  6. Video at the beach (angela.storyLvl = 40->100)
End of the story.
P.s.: when you read about waiting several days before talking to girls, the game sets 72 hours before the new interaction.
Before you try better make a quick read from 251 onward JiraiyaSennin gave to another user some tips, and as far as I know they got it to work, I tested it and gave feedback under the original post, (to lazy to qoute right now sorry)
Edit:Thanks again JiraiyaSennin
good luck,

• Red Heart
Reactions: PapaPhat

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Before you try better make a quick read from 251 onward JiraiyaSennin gave to another user some tips, and as far as I know they got it to work, I tested it and gave feedback under the original post, (to lazy to qoute right now sorry)
Edit:Thanks again JiraiyaSennin
good luck,
Any chance of getting a zipped copy of that fixed file posted??? The free version of is slow but safe, secure and has no dangerous ads. It's what my modding friends and I use to share files. Actually, the resulting zipped file should be small enough to attach to a post here in forums, just like we did with the Uma quest fix thing...

7zip is preferred but Winzip works too. My copy of 7zip can unpack just about any zip format. Thanks :)

And, if you can't zip it, just attach a copy of the file to a reply here and I'll zip it and share it. No worries and thanks in advance!:):):):):)

Adventure ever on dear friend, Phat;)(y)

Last edited:

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
[...]
7zip is preferred but Winzip works too. My copy of 7zip can unpack just about any zip format. Thanks :)

And, if you can't zip it, just attach a copy of the file to a reply here and I'll zip it and share it. No worries and thanks in advance!:):):):):)

Adventure ever on dear friend, Phat;)(y)
7zip always opens rar files .... or not?

Reactions: PapaPhat
3.90 star(s) 100 Votes