-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
How much content does Lucy get these update
If you're asking about the latest update (v0.75) here on F95, she definitely gets a decent little bit, including the MC deflowering her fully. v0.75 was focused almost entirely on her.
Is there a walkthrough cuz Im honestly confused on where to go and how to advance the story
To see what to do next:
  1. Click on the Backpack button at the top: 1675744797618.png
  2. Click on the Tasks List button at the bottom: 1675744931646.png

3. Finally, the list of items on the left of the window are greyed out if unavailable, green if finished, and white if available and active. Click on one of the available ones to see (on the right) what you need to do for that specific quest chain:
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Icons on the left side of the normal screen (not during cutscenes) shows available actions, like Work, Use Computer, Sleep, Pass Time (1 hour), Use the Map, or Access the Phone in the following example.
And rooms at the current location (so rooms at Home, rooms at the School, etc.) are shown along the bottom, with icons for characters at different locations, so you can find them more easily:
I don't know about for something like the unofficial Android version linked on the OP, but on a normal computer you can hover over the icons and see text at the top center to know what that icon means / does.

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
NTR even in the damn game MC plays? Seriously? @#$^@#^$@%^$%@^@$%!
Be Certain, that will be implemented when the "Let's play" quest is updated, for the moment you can win only 3 or 4 matches with the game characters and only with 2 have H scenes, obviously not with the Male character in videogame !
(up to the reader if he wants to count the male oponent or not)
No wonder that was just nightmeare fuel playing the stubby guy for nothing in this rigged game.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
any incest patch?
Because of past problems, there's nothing linked on the OP now. You can look at this post I made, though, and create your own fairly easily. It works for most cases, although it's definitely not perfect. But efforts to make a "perfect" patch would require replacing many of the game's files with manually edited text; efforts to do much more than what I have in my post have caused issues with the game overall, so I wouldn't recommend those other patches.

SPARDA2408

Jan 28, 2019
"Area69 v0.77 - Valentina Update

Hello everyone!

Main screen of the next update! (Valentina Update)

It will be out at the end of February... In the next few days more screenshots!

- It will be a new story, with 6 chapters, beginning and ending in the same update.
- 5 or 6 sex scenes to be implemented in the new memory system.
- New scenarios (Beach, beach house, yacht (Miss Behavin'), old office).
- In gratitude for his work on correcting the English translations, a_ch_e is part of the update... For this reason, you can expect the update with the best translation yet! ha ha
- The bugs that were found in the test version will be corrected.

Have a good weekend!"

Mauser45

Nov 6, 2017
NO idea how to "investigate" Victoria's house. Been there at 10am, 10pm, 3am, 3pm...all hours. Tried clicking on the door. Nothing. Does it auto-trigger? Because it's not for me

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
"Area69 v0.77 - Valentina Update

Hello everyone!

Main screen of the next update! (Valentina Update)

It will be out at the end of February... In the next few days more screenshots!

- It will be a new story, with 6 chapters, beginning and ending in the same update.
- 5 or 6 sex scenes to be implemented in the new memory system.
- New scenarios (Beach, beach house, yacht (Miss Behavin'), old office).
- In gratitude for his work on correcting the English translations, a_ch_e is part of the update... For this reason, you can expect the update with the best translation yet! ha ha
- The bugs that were found in the test version will be corrected.

Have a good weekend!"

And I thought there would be a completion of one of the stories and here's a new Bloody Mary Story?

Aioto

Oct 31, 2018
NO idea how to "investigate" Victoria's house. Been there at 10am, 10pm, 3am, 3pm...all hours. Tried clicking on the door. Nothing. Does it auto-trigger? Because it's not for me
If Victoria is the one I think it is, you have to give the evidence to the cop first.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I was, and I have. I visited all the stores and bought a bunch of stuff. I waited outside the house for hours clicking the skip time button

Still nothing
Victoria Quest,
1 ) go there at 13:00 (*)exept for Weekends (when Daniel is in Shool), she will open the door and ask you to return when Daniel is at Shool, (normal dressed) go home Sleep, masturbate etc etc.
2 ) Go next day there, ring the Bell ! she opens the door in her skimpi robe and ask you in, see spoiler
I tried a new playtrough with ver 75 it works not probably that that is a bug* (I don't use cheatmod) maybe that is the problem with it ? It is known that
that breaks the save file anyway it isn´t so much grind to get a good amount of money without cheatmod
Edit: thanks Sadowdark , terrible Spanglish over here: :ROFLMAO: what I meant was;
(*) any day of the week, (when Daniel is at shool)
*It is not probably that it is a bug

hope that is clearer now.....sorry for my Spanglish !

Last edited:
Reactions: PapaPhat
3.90 star(s) 98 Votes