SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Hey guys when next update release ?
There is already one out but it doesn't add anything new to the story. The next one straight from the devs Patreon...

PS: In the next few days I will show you the screenshots of the two new girls from the next update... It will come out yes or yes in February, at the end, but in February!

Reactions: giveupkuzu

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
MC is the juice ... literally giving the vamp babes the squeeze that gives them wings ... literally.
does the mc have powers ?
No, not really (besides Hipnotic Big cock) , after you pick either Vampire or Werewolf, we shall see is WIP both branches
Vampire magnet turning literal maneaters into willing to be throbbed up the walls sweethearts.
That MC is.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
There is no v0.76, that was just a test with no content.
The v0.77 is the new game update with another vampire hottie for us to adventure with.
This v0.75 was the almost completion of the werewolf story, next v0.77 game update
will follow the continuation of the vamps story.
Will the next update have more werewolf content?
jesus crist release 076 now , i cant wait any more

Reactions: Jarul

Sieme90

Jan 3, 2023
Cna anyone help me. Im stuck in the Gym with Angela en Martina.
It looks like the quest starts over and over again. After i set up the webpage and wait few days. The quest start again from the first point.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Can someone tell me how to go to the alley because it doesn't appear on the map.

Or will he only appear when there is a mission?:unsure:
No, normally when you start the quest with the missing, girl from school, at some point you got there it is beside the Bar, did you meet the Hooker ? already ?

3.90 star(s) 100 Votes