xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Can someone tell me how to go to the alley because it doesn't appear on the map.

Or will he only appear when there is a mission?:unsure:
No, normally when you start the quest with the missing, girl from school, at some point you got there it is beside the Bar, did you meet the Hooker ? already ?

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
No, normally when you start the quest with the missing, girl from school, at some point you got there it is beside the Bar, did you meet the Hooker ? already ?
Edit: to whom you refer with He ? Bruno ? the Hustler? (He is there when the hooker isn't there)

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
I didn't know the prostitute, but I'll do as you said, thanks for the tip, the alley doesn't appear on the map. I thought I had to press something on the map's radar.

Reactions: PapaPhat

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I didn't know the prostitute, but I'll do as you said, thanks for the tip, the alley doesn't appear on the map. I thought I had to press something on the map's radar.
Location on map and at location views... Alley is circled in red. As Xapican said, it should appear once you get the quest task to find the missing girl from school. The alley view itself alternates between the prostitute and the shady drug dealer depending on what time you are there. IIRC, the prostitute and the dealer alternate. The dealer has more than drugs, like a stake for vampire hunting and a silver knife for werewolves. He also sells the lockpick. You should have access to visit the alley even before the club icon to it's immediate left is revealed. The alley is south central, next to the high rise at the bottom of your screen, circled in red on the map.
Screenshot 2023-02-23 103308.png Screenshot 2023-02-23 103349.png

Hope this helps you, my friend! Adventure ever on, Phat:devilish:(y)

shux37

Dec 11, 2021
How to get the achievement "Wolf Puppy"? (achievement description: does Lucy have fangs?)

Last edited:

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
If i remember well the week end speak to Lucy when she is in her bedroom
Im not shure if you have to let you bite and turn to a werewolf for the achievement, (Im to lazy to fire up the game and check right now)
(would be imposible on vampire path, or on the chosen one). It is at Midnighth , full moon (when you hear the wolf howl) after you spoke with Sylvia (Werewolf queen)

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
Version: 0.75
Language: English, Spanish
Já acabei a tradução para o portuguêsBr, estou apenas terminando de revisar tudo, gosto de tradução bem feita.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I've already finished the translation into Brazilian Portuguese, I'm just finishing revising everything, I like a well-done translation. (y)

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
what files are missing ? you mean you didn't review them ? or that you miss them ?
None are missing, they are all translated, I just didn't correct about 3 files that I don't even remember lol... because there are a lot of folders and a lot of scripts but you can play calmly, there are no errors, it's just that I am very detailed and I like to read sentences with meaning, and this automatic translation translates everything literally, it leaves a lot of nonsense, and that's when I revise everything and correct it.
I've been playing and it's been pretty good.(y)

• Red Heart
Reactions: xapican

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1677813659929.png
Adult game in development!
Milfs, Vampires, Ghosts, Werewolves, Aliens, Demons & Angels,
+10 Stories,
+50 NPCs,
+40 Locations and more
Area69 v0.77 - Coming Soon!
1677813734356.png

What is your preferred allignment?
Angel with the consumate thoroughbred angel of both batman and superman,
delightful Martha? Could it be her doppelganger devil?
Vampire as you join your fantastic beau and plunge head first in the creatures of the night?
Might it be their sworn enemies, lycanthtopes violent beasts?
Being a good samaritan and choosing the white night options all the time,
putting a stop to heartache and sorrows whereever you go?
Would the opposite of you revelling in the mindless suffering of others
be your chosen gaming style?

3.90 star(s) 98 Votes