basaka92

Nov 26, 2017
Does anyone know if there is any specific difference between choosing to be a werewolf, a vampire, or a human? Or is it only the dialogue/appearance of the hero that changes?

Reactions: SPARDA2408

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Is this how your game sometimes freezes and cannot be saved. Then there is a response error and the game crashes, then remove the error and click on the ignore button. The game works normally again until it randomly saves again

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Wow great update, loved the Valentina story,
I found a few odd things: it seems that if I go to Aunties house, to make my misschief there, during weekdays, 17 till 20 there is no one displayed
Yes I have no problems with Ghost NTR, or sharing ! : XD :ROFLMAO: ;)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
in the Gym I can only have sex with Umma, and she is the only one training all week in there , none of the others apear
I personally liked the older Sex scene display, although the new one lets you see more of the picture, the position of the menu is better.
All in all a great Update Kudos Dev

Last edited:

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Can someone tell me when Eva and Jessica come to the gym?
I had Eva someday in the Morning, Jessica ? who is this ? sorry kidding, my memory is bad. that is why
an other quesion can you have Interactions at Emmas house ? after finishing sacred sex ? like before ?

3.90 star(s) 99 Votes