xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
How much grindi is this game? painful sandbox or not?
If you ask me, the amount of grind is minimum (there are worse) the sandbox is not painfull, at all,
but that is my point of view, I don`t know what is for you to much grind, and what is painfull sandbox,to you
you have to raise some skills (I would say like 20 days in game ) and earn money once you finished raising you computer skills you recive 2000 for working , and you can make progress with the characters meanwhile

DubDubDub

Aug 23, 2019
I don't know if the renpy console+rewind, etc.. and/or Cheat Mod are causing issues, but it is not showing the options for the sex scenes with variations, so it just loops through all the animations but won't let me neither pick one or even end it, so it gets stuck there
Anyone else with this issue?

EDIT: Nevermind.. There is a faded gray small arrow at the top-center side of the screen, that I was not able to see during the scene, that brings you the menu.

DubDubDub

Aug 23, 2019
Spoiler:
Judging by the gallery with someone that looks like the MC, but older and the end of the quest if you decide to have sex with Valentina for the last time, where a weird lady briefly show up during the burial, it looks like the MC will inherit the curse

no_name_742

Aug 9, 2017
i love this game but the branching paths get annoying, ive complained about this before, basically its not a problem when it releases, but annoying as hell if you play update to update.

take this new character for example it can basically go two ways, she dies and there is some wired future ninja lady person (something like that) or she lives but you may never see her again. it will be months (maybe even years) before the story continues if at all, both branching paths have me interested but im going to have to make back up files or play from the start. i may not even remember, or lose my saves or the dev can release an update that breaks old saves, then im stuck playing the game over again.

Reactions: Necreonlord4
Dec 27, 2022
There is also the option that she leaves somewhere, her things are left on the beach
she doesn't leave somewhere i think that ending also implies that she drowns in the sea , she probably still got old and died. Also the having sex with her and she dies , at her funeral a ghost shows up in a few seconds , so its possible that her story will continue in some way

Dec 27, 2022
Spoiler:
Judging by the gallery with someone that looks like the MC, but older and the end of the quest if you decide to have sex with Valentina for the last time, where a weird lady briefly show up during the burial, it looks like the MC will inherit the curse
i don't think its that . The course process wasn't done with the MC , the teacher who gave Valentina the course used a crystal ball for the process , Valentina didn't use that therefore the curse transfer process wasn't done. I think the girl is either Valentina who became a ghost or a demon or someone or something related to that curse yes but the MC doesn't have the curse and even if the process was done in a different way and the curse was on MC , MC blood won't allow him to get old , cuz his blood gives youth to the vampires for example so it would probably nullify the aging up of the MC soul

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Sadowdark
3.90 star(s) 99 Votes