mdmnsjs1

Nov 21, 2018
can someone please help me out with a save at the beginning of this update? i just got a new computer the other one died and i lost all of my games and saves thanks for any help

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
They are just pictures can i watch the whole scene.
o_OYou were talking about achievements, not scenes. You can see the scenes, but I don't know if they are all there. When you are horny click on the dick icon when you are in your room and select the option to close the door ready.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
The game still suffers major lagging. Video's freez, choices take a few seconds to highlight and become accessible. Some real need for better optimization. With every update, the game becomes less and less playable.
use game version not 32 only helped me

Reactions: Jcompt

rabultfe

May 4, 2019
ign 7/10 game of you utilized the cheat mod right and followed the quest log tips and knew about the non quests scenes (y)

LovesReD

Jul 11, 2022
wow i just discovered this game. animations and story look pretty good

Incest Patch :
Cheat Mode:
Save File :

in game file

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
List of girls on what days of the week they go to the gym
Looked at the code...

Anytime during any day, random number generator may have you train alone (0 - 2) or with a lady (3 - 9)
Day 1, Julia, 2, Lucy, 3, Lily, 4, Emma, 5, Eva & Jessica

Friday's the only day with two different women to train, and it's a random number generator that determines which you get, Jessica (0-5) or Eva (6-9) (and I have no clue why the Achievement is Eve training 1 and 2, when even the description on the achievement says "I trained Eva in the gym" and "I trained Eva in the gym completely")

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Sadowdark
3.90 star(s) 99 Votes