Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Looked at the code...

Anytime during any day, random number generator may have you train alone (0 - 2) or with a lady (3 - 9)
Day 1, Julia, 2, Lucy, 3, Lily, 4, Emma, 5, Eva & Jessica

Friday's the only day with two different women to train, and it's a random number generator that determines which you get, Jessica (0-5) or Eva (6-9) (and I have no clue why the Achievement is Eve training 1 and 2, when even the description on the achievement says "I trained Eva in the gym" and "I trained Eva in the gym completely")
Maybe it's the timing that determines who you train at 8:00 in the morning is the key. it also depends on what time, e.g. 9:00, 10:00 on Thursday, Friday, - you train alone.

Last edited:

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
description on the achievement says "I trained Eva in the gym" and "I trained Eva in the gym completely")
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
My guess it has more to do if Eva caught you spying on her when she had sex with her Husband at her home
sorry I didn't pay atention when I reached this both achievements

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
My guess it has more to do if Eva caught you spying on her when she had sex with her Husband at her home
sorry I didn't pay atention when I reached this both achievements
It doesn't matter if Eva caught you while she's fucking her husband

• Thinking Face
Reactions: xapican

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
Maybe it's the timing that determines who you train at 8:00 in the morning is the key. it also depends on what time, e.g. 9:00, 10:00 on Thursday, Friday, - you train alone.
Nope

Code:
    $ rnd = numberRandom()

$ playerGymTrain = (gameTime.totalDays, True)

if gameTime.day == 1 and rnd > 2 and mcTrainer > 1 and not gymFuckDaily[1]:
        jump juliaGymFitnessTrain
    elif gameTime.day == 2 and rnd > 2 and mcTrainer > 1 and not gymFuckDaily[1]:
        jump lucyGymFitnessTrain
    elif gameTime.day == 3 and rnd > 2 and mcTrainer > 1 and not gymFuckDaily[1]:
        jump lilyGymFitnessTrain
    elif gameTime.day == 4 and rnd > 2 and mcTrainer > 1 and not gymFuckDaily[1]:
        jump emmaGymFitnessTrain
    elif gameTime.day == 5 and rnd > 2 and mcTrainer > 1 and not gymFuckDaily[1]:
        if numberRandom() > 5:
            jump evaGymFitnessTrain
        else:
            jump jessicaGymFitnessTrain
Any of the 5 days, if rnd is > 2, you get a lady. the hour does not matter.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Sadowdark

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
Is there a walkthrough available anywhere? I'm missing Amelia #34 card and can't remember how I got it before

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Is there a walkthrough available anywhere? I'm missing Amelia #34 card and can't remember how I got it before
Which Amelia are you missing ?

If I'm not mistaken, you're probably getting Amelia's cards:
1. When he saves you from Victor in the bar
2. When you fuck her in her hideout
3. Or when you watch her dance in a strip club or when she saves you from a werewolf in the park and then you fuck her

dgrgrgrgr.jpg

Last edited:

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
Which Amelia are you missing ?

If I'm not mistaken, you're probably getting Amelia's cards:
1. When he saves you from Victor in the bar
2. When you fuck her in her hideout
3. Or when you watch her dance in a strip club or when she saves you from a werewolf in the park and then you fuck her
The last one
4A15E227-723B-4EAC-8B4E-73EDA351B0E2.jpeg

Alke18

Nov 9, 2018
Im running trough a problem with the "Sacred Sex" mission where the prompt tells me to wait a few days after gathering information of the house , in game i have already skipped 3 weeks and from that point i don't know what i had to do, i tried going to the church or the grils house but nothing comes out. If anyone knows what i have to do or what needs to happen i'd be grateful.

Alke18

Nov 9, 2018
Im running trough a problem with the "Sacred Sex" mission where the prompt tells me to wait a few days after gathering information of the house , in game i have already skipped 3 weeks and from that point i don't know what i had to do, i tried going to the church or the grils house but nothing comes out. If anyone knows what i have to do or what needs to happen i'd be grateful.
I solved the issue, the next step to be able to talk to father mario is taking a nap. Sorry ppl sometimes i'm very dumb to this kind of things.

Reactions: xapican

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
You have to buy cameras in the mall from Paula and install them in every room in the house and watch the image from these rooms on the computer 12 at night

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
anyone face bug in sex fighter like some fight the sword bar doesn't increase and lost the fight
You can only win with 3 fighters the others that happens it is not a bug it is designed that way. It's WIP

Gregk

Jun 19, 2018
I’m stuck in two missions:
- I kind of skipped Valentinas introduction and now I don’t know where to find her.
- In the sacred sex mission, I read the book on surveillance cameras and one course on the PC, however that part of the guide is not greened as completed. I can’t find a way to learn about network hacking. Do you know the next steps?

great game btw

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I’m stuck in two missions:
- I kind of skipped Valentinas introduction and now I don’t know where to find her.
- In the sacred sex mission, I read the book on surveillance cameras and one course on the PC, however that part of the guide is not greened as completed. I can’t find a way to learn about network hacking. Do you know the next steps?

great game btw
Valentina: go to the Beach 18:00 hs
Sacred sex: did you finish the book ? you have to read it a few times till it is read. you can check in your inventory it tells you the status of the books

3.90 star(s) 100 Votes