SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
is any of the girls a futanari?
Don't know yet still checking them thorougly.... :devilish: but I didn't stumble over Female dicks up to the moment
There isn't any, it's just a picture of one your buddy sends to you on the phone.

I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

File "game/kPlaces/bar/barBar.rpy", line 335: non-default argument follows default argument
label barGirlChat(orden=None, girl1, girl2, girl3):

Can you fix this error. The game won't open.
Game loads fine, remove any patches or mods you have used.

Sir_EatsALot

Aug 24, 2017
just add an option to remove ntr scenes, idc to spend time with someone just to see them banged by someone else like roman.
I played this game for the first time yesterday. I can confirm Mom and Sis NTR are COMPLETELY AVOIDABLE. For the Mom, Isabella states that she never let the other vampires have their way with the Mom (She only gets groped) and the MC can prevent the only other potential NTR scene. And the Sister only has visions of sex with the warewolf alpha, but never actually has sex with him.
The side characters will have sex with other men/ vampires/ warewolves and that cannot be avoided. The aunt and her family will have sex with the aunt's husband, other ghosts, the priest, anything that moves (they are possessed by ghosts that only care about sexual release) and that cannot be avoided as well. I hate NTR games with a passion, but this one isn't so bad as long as you don't care about the side characters. Hope this clears any further confusion.

• Angry
Reactions: Cernunnos.

IamKhronos

Apr 27, 2022
max stat, all story finished, all cards and all achievements done.
100% save for 0.77

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

9 means page 9. so you dont have to worry about overwriting your other saves unless u filled every page every save slot pass page 9 as well.

eitherway, enjoy.

Reactions: audiosd26

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
it is the quest xVideos always bugged
No the Dev fixed that in this update, I had to replay and then it runs like foreseen, it turns green in the taskscreen and you can replay and revisit the Beach as much as you like

lordjosias

Jul 31, 2017
Man I'm having trouble finishing Let's play, every time I visit the pool on the weekends it gives me a scene with Lucy inteas of Andrea, and when I go to her room they just push me out, is this a bug ?

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Man I'm having trouble finishing Let's play, every time I visit the pool on the weekends it gives me a scene with Lucy inteas of Andrea, and when I go to her room they just push me out, is this a bug ?
The quest changed, did you talk to Andrea in School ? during the week ? the weekend hj isn't repeatable anymore

gallanash

Apr 12, 2022
max stat, all story finished, all cards and all achievements done.
100% save for 0.77

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

9 means page 9. so you dont have to worry about overwriting your other saves unless u filled every page every save slot pass page 9 as well.

eitherway, enjoy.
HI BRO, CAN YOU TELL ME:

HOW to finish the achievements below:
1,LOVE IN THE RING 1 AND 2
2,SAUNA WITH CLAUDIA( I SEEMS DONT SEEN THE CLAUDIA)
3,KILL THE ROUTINE
4,FULL SHOWER

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
HI BRO, CAN YOU TELL ME:

HOW to finish the achievements below:
1,LOVE IN THE RING 1 AND 2
2,SAUNA WITH CLAUDIA( I SEEMS DONT SEEN THE CLAUDIA)
3,KILL THE ROUTINE
4,FULL SHOWER
1 ) fuck Anastasia in the Ring,after finishing Uma quest, 1 with bodyguard 2 Anastasia
2 ) Championship quest claudia 2 rival after monika, (dark skinned girl) finish Uma quest and go to gym when Claudia is trainig have sex in the Sauna
3 ) Kill the routien Elena has to be prisioner, go and have sex with her (game over) only achievement I don't have
4 ) fuck Uma in the shower
All achievements exept 3 are repeatable scenes

el-lemi

Apr 10, 2021
Hello everyone!!
Is there a guide for each of the achievements?
I have already met all the objectives but that guide is very limited.
I am stuck at 75% achievement.
In the sex fighter game, I can only select one character, and I can only defeat 2 (with the others, I click on his sword but that has no effect)

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Hello everyone!!
In the sex fighter game, I can only select one character, and I can only defeat 2 (with the others, I click on his sword but that has no effect)
You are missing one more character to defeat. The others cannot be defeated yet in the game.

gallanash

Apr 12, 2022
1 ) fuck Anastasia in the Ring,after finishing Uma quest, 1 with bodyguard 2 Anastasia
2 ) Championship quest claudia 2 rival after monika, (dark skinned girl) finish Uma quest and go to gym when Claudia is trainig have sex in the Sauna
3 ) Kill the routien Elena has to be prisioner, go and have sex with her (game over) only achievement I don't have
4 ) fuck Uma in the shower
All achievements exept 3 are repeatable scenes
THANKS A LOT BRO,BUT I VE TRIED SOME OF YOUR WAYS BEFORE i ask those question,such as:
1, I ve FUCKED Isabella in the shower,but when I chose the option "ass...",it still cum in the pussy. I dont know why.
2, When I go to Uma in gym,it just two ways i can go,one is talk and the other is fuck her in 3 location,I dont got any task choice to go on....that means I dont know how to go on 1 and 2 you mentioned above.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Hello everyone!!
No, they come more or less while you play the game, depending on which quest you are a lot have the "Infinity" sign those are the repeatable scenes during the sandboxpart (free roaming) a few (Vampire quest depend which choice you did team up with Isabella or the one I mentioned above (don't ally with Elena don't kill her, take her prisoner)

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
THANKS A LOT BRO,BUT I VE TRIED SOME OF YOUR WAYS BEFORE i ask those question,such as:
1, I ve FUCKED Isabella in the shower,but when I chose the option "ass...",it still cum in the pussy. I dont know why.
2, When I go to Uma in gym,it just two ways i can go,one is talk and the other is fuck her in 3 location,I dont got any task choice to go on....that means I dont know how to go on 1 and 2 you mentioned above.
Isabella Vampire, Uma Box Champion
Isabella anal scene have sex with her and Amelia give Isabella only your sacred sperm, go to Bathroom fuck her in her ass. (she tells you that when you try to do it in the shower)
Uma: fuck her in the 3 locations, shower after startig with Hj tell her to fuck. (she must be champion)
Anastasia is the last oponent during the championship. she has a body guard, Fr afternoon in Gym, there is no task you just go there

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 100 Votes