gallanash

Apr 12, 2022
Isabella Vampire, Uma Box Champion
Isabella anal scene have sex with her and Amelia give Isabella only your sacred sperm, go to Bathroom fuck her in her ass. (she tells you that when you try to do it in the shower)
Uma: fuck her in the 3 locations, shower after startig with Hj tell her to fuck. (she must be champion)
Anastasia is the last oponent during the championship. she has a body guard, Fr afternoon in Gym, there is no task you just go there
OK, I ve solve the Isavella one. Now I still dont know how to begin the "championship" task,or maybe it already done?(I start play someone s save in the midway). Now with Uma ,i can just talk and fuck her in 3 location,.Claudia and Ananatasia, I just can see them training,no other option,no fuck option .....How to go on??

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
OK, I ve solve the Isavella one. Now I still dont know how to begin the "championship" task,or maybe it already done?(I start play someone s save in the midway). Now with Uma ,i can just talk and fuck her in 3 location,.Claudia and Ananatasia, I just can see them training,no other option,no fuck option .....How to go on??
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you have Interaction with anybody else in the Gym then you won't get this scene,
Anastasia : If you had Interaction with anybody else, or took Pills (energy, or sexual) then It won't trigger the sex part,

Reactions: PapaPhat

gallanash

Apr 12, 2022
If you have Interaction with anybody else in the Gym then you won't get this scene,
Anastasia : If you had Interaction with anybody else, or took Pills (energy, or sexual) then It won't trigger the sex part,
thank you ,i ve done that.finally

lordjosias

Jul 31, 2017
The quest changed, did you talk to Andrea in School ? during the week ? the weekend hj isn't repeatable anymore
Yes i am on step 3 of let's play , it tells me to go to the pool on the weekend to know Andrea more, but every time I only get the option to have sex with Lucy on the pool and when they go to the bedroom they just shut me out.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Yes i am on step 3 of let's play , it tells me to go to the pool on the weekend to know Andrea more, but every time I only get the option to have sex with Lucy on the pool and when they go to the bedroom they just shut me out.
ask her in school what she is doing this weekend iirc

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
You also need to build Lucy relationship points. That's why he won't let you into the room because you have a low relationship percentage. You build relationships by texting her in the beginning, usually from 40% sexual. But if you text her sexually right away, you will lose relationship points.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
You also need to build Lucy relationship points. That's why he won't let you into the room because you have a low relationship percentage. You build relationships by texting her in the beginning, usually from 40% sexual. But if you text her sexually right away, you will lose relationship points.
thanks mate ! forgot about that "small" detail.....
lordjosias yep he is right rel points abut 40% was it right ? Sadowdark ?

Reactions: Sadowdark

Pachuca678

Jun 18, 2022
So, it's been a long time since I tried this game, how advanced is it according to you guys, and will there be an android port with an incest patch?

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
So, it's been a long time since I tried this game, how advanced is it according to you guys, and will there be an android port with an incest patch?
Android port thanks to cebs, as far as I know it comes without,
I patch well not official, and very problematic, (has been discussed in the thread in and out)

Kuugo_00

Jan 10, 2020
Já acabei a tradução para o portuguêsBr, estou apenas terminando de revisar tudo, gosto de tradução bem feita.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I've already finished the translation into Brazilian Portuguese, I'm just finishing revising everything, I like a well-done translation. (y)
Opa onde baixo essa tradução meu querido ?

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
0.77 (played further from 0.74)

Ok, find all others it looks that only one is open.

215/216 (99%)

1) Kill the Routine (Prisoner Elena)

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 100 Votes