Bood_doogler

Jun 24, 2018
Is there something I'm missing about the close encounters quest? I talked to the bookstore girl but the alien book didn't show up in my inventory so now I'm stuck? Did I miss something

scootz

Jul 5, 2017
the latest compressed version contains a severe virus Trojan:Win32/AgentTesla!ml .... cant even open the zip b4 windows defender quarantines and deletes it

Fatalfury10

Dec 15, 2020
what a wonderful, but sad story with Valentina!! why can't she
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Aww fuck! Valentina was the best girl in the game man. I'm reading though this thread and I'm just dicking around in the game so far so at the moment I haven't dealt with any werewolves or vamps yet. But still, damn.

Reactions: xapican

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Donor
Compressor
Jul 5, 2017
the latest compressed version contains a severe virus Trojan:Win32/AgentTesla!ml .... cant even open the zip b4 windows defender quarantines and deletes it
Its a false positive and known. Bad update on windows defender

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Its a false positive and known. Bad update on windows defender
Had it with the compressed version of Reclusive B. tested it out with the compressor, it turned out that Win Defender, somehow flags 7z compressed games as a thread, under certiain circumstances, my workaround was to download the full version

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Donor
Compressor
Jul 5, 2017
Had it with the compressed version of Reclusive B. tested it out with the compressor, it turned out that Win Defender, somehow flags 7z compressed games as a thread, under certiain circumstances, my workaround was to download the full version

Same issue as late last year

• Red Heart

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Any tips or tricks to get better in sex fighter?
you can only defeat, 3 and (Daniel, alter ego Arthas) of the 5 female oponents, with 2 of them you have H scenes, and Achievements. It is WIP, (quest is not finished yet)
No there is no trick, or at least I'm unaware of, only mouse or spacebar spamming. fill the sword and enjoy !

Reactions: PapaPhat

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
you can only defeat, 3 and (Daniel, alter ego Arthas) of the 5 female oponents, with 2 of them you have H scenes, and Achievements. It is WIP, (quest is not finished yet)
No there is no trick, or at least I'm unaware of, only mouse or spacebar spamming. fill the sword and enjoy !
I engaged an auto-click program and can confirm that only 3 of the opponents can be defeated. Even the auto-click failed on the other two.

Good to see you active Xap! Slainte! Adventure ever on my friend, Phat:devilish:(y)

• Red Heart

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Smells like some dog haters here :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: just kidding, bro !
The dev normally goes trough a cycle with updating the storys and pending quests, he surprised me with the Valentine special, in this update, so I think not so fast, since there are the "Sacred Sex", the Detective story (Princess and Pauper) "Aliens" "Let`s Play" "Angels and Demons" "Also the Beachguard" open to be continued, so my guess is good as yours Oh and the Werewolf story as well almost forgot

Karl Franz 77

Dec 21, 2017
Smells like some dog haters here :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: just kidding, bro !
The dev normally goes trough a cycle with updating the storys and pending quests, he surprised me with the Valentine special, in this update, so I think not so fast, since there are the "Sacred Sex", the Detective story (Princess and Pauper) "Aliens" "Let`s Play" "Angels and Demons" "Also the Beachguard" open to be continued, so my guess is good as yours Oh and the Werewolf story as well almost forgot
I don't hate them. But there are moments when he shows his own fangs, but still, he doesn't fight back.

3.90 star(s) 100 Votes