xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
yes,so where can I find this book?
Go to school go to teachersroom , let them take pictures of you, after a day or a few day' (i don't recall right now) go to Mall Bookstore, Lilly starts talking to you not shure if you have to make a few visits and chat with her to raise her Interest in you
after a scene should trigger where she gives you the book,
sorry if i am a bit vague here but it has been a long time since I played that part of the game

• Red Heart
Reactions: PapaPhat

Bood_doogler

Jun 24, 2018
Go to school go to teachersroom , let them take pictures of you, after a day or a few day' (i don't recall right now) go to Mall Bookstore, Lilly starts talking to you not shure if you have to make a few visits and chat with her to raise her Interest in you
sorry if i am a bit vague here but it has been a long time since I played that part of the game
Did all that. Got the scene where she is supposed to give you the book. Never got it.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Did all that. Got the scene where she is supposed to give you the book. Never got it.
There is only one suggestion that I can make. Ignore the Alien quest and work on advancing another quest. Then once you completed what you can do in another quest, come back and revisit the book. I had a similar experience in multiple quests in this game. One story would seemingly freeze, unable to advance, then I advanced another quest, returned and the stuck quest is then unstuck. I had this happen multiple times. I've played this title since it first posted so try that... advance a different story, then return to the alien thing. If it still hasn't triggered then you may need to advance another story before the alien book triggers. This same thing happened to me with the vampire book not disappearing but unable to be read until other events transpired, the principal not showing up in her office for the alien quest until I advanced the boxing quest, XVideos not triggering initially until I advanced something else and I'm fairly certain my alien book disappeared for a time as well... IDK for certain as that has been a LONG time ago... :oops::unsure:
Yeah... it's a real thing... Do something else and come back later on...(y)

I hope this helps you. Adventure ever on, Phat;)(y)

PS: I've been trying to think how this went again and I think Lily, the book store clerk, actually GIVES you the book rather than you having to buy it. That may be why it disappears as I do remember buying every book as soon as it became available for sale. I'm pretty sure the alien book disappeared on me too so run another quest and come back and talk to Lily again... in fact you could try talking to Lily now rather than engaging her sale inventory...

Last edited:
Reactions: CTNK and xapican
May 2, 2020
these all already happened in game,but still didn't get the book:FacePalm:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: xapican
May 2, 2020
There is only one suggestion that I can make. Ignore the Alien quest and work on advancing another quest. Then once you completed what you can do in another quest, come back and revisit the book. I had a similar experience in multiple quests in this game. One story would seemingly freeze, unable to advance, then I advanced another quest, returned and the stuck quest is then unstuck. I had this happen multiple times. I've played this title since it first posted so try that... advance a different story, then return to the alien thing. If it still hasn't triggered then you may need to advance another story before the alien book triggers. This same thing happened to me with the vampire book not disappearing but unable to be read until other events transpired, the principal not showing up in her office for the alien quest until I advanced the boxing quest, XVideos not triggering initially until I advanced something else and I'm fairly certain my alien book disappeared for a time as well... IDK for certain as that has been a LONG time ago... :oops::unsure:
Yeah... it's a real thing... Do something else and come back later on...(y)

I hope this helps you. Adventure ever on, Phat;)(y)

PS: I've been trying to think how this went again and I think Lily, the book store clerk, actually GIVES you the book rather than you having to buy it. That may be why it disappears as I do remember buying every book as soon as it became available for sale. I'm pretty sure the alien book disappeared on me too so run another quest and come back and talk to Lily again... in fact you could try talking to Lily now rather than engaging her sale inventory...
All mission were completed long time ago.Just these two stucked....
2.png

• Thinking Face

Fatalfury10

Dec 15, 2020
Hopefully in the next update, we get to kick that alpha werewolf's ass. He has a long overdue ass whooping coming. Doesn't even matter if its the vamp route or not. Same case with Luca and that queen werewolf too. All three needs to get put on that packwatch

rip-bozo-smoking.gif

Janus_Apex

Mar 14, 2020
I can't start the xVideoz mission.
No matter how many times I talk to Angela or take her class (spying or focussing), nothing happens. After yoga classes, Martina tells me Angela wants to talk, and yet nothing. Are there some specific requirements I'm missing? Objects to buy, missions I shouldn't have done, or should do but not entirely? Can somebody help? I've tried searching pages and pages of discussion, people are mainly talking about the loop at the end, and this bug is supposed to have been fixed. What am I doing (or not doing) wrong?

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I can't start the xVideoz mission.
No matter how many times I talk to Angela or take her class (spying or focussing), nothing happens. After yoga classes, Martina tells me Angela wants to talk, and yet nothing. Are there some specific requirements I'm missing? Objects to buy, missions I shouldn't have done, or should do but not entirely? Can somebody help? I've tried searching pages and pages of discussion, people are mainly talking about the loop at the end, and this bug is supposed to have been fixed. What am I doing (or not doing) wrong?
Did you see them in the shower togheter ? and have you the expesive cel phone ?

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
No, to both.
I guess I'm purchasing a new phone? Any of the two or the most expensive one?
Can't say which one :rolleyes: really I made money first, and then I bought everything in the Stores, I also when I start a new game spend the first 10 days upgrading my characters skills Inteligence,Computing, then I start with the Gym at some point after a trainig with the blonde instructor the Shower scene with Martina and her pops up

• Red Heart

Janus_Apex

Mar 14, 2020
Can't say which one :rolleyes: really I made money first, and then I bought everything in the Stores, I also when I start a new game spend the first 10 days upgrading my characters skills Inteligence,Computing, then I start with the Gym at some point after a trainig with the blonde instructor the Shower scene with Martina and her pops up
Ok, I'll purchase both, reset my strength and grind it. Hopefully it'll work

3.90 star(s) 100 Votes