gokusick

Jun 18, 2020
Can't progress on Xvideoz quest
- back for another fitness class

even try a new clean save still not be able to progress.

TankH04

Mar 15, 2021
At the start of the game I gave myself infinite energy like a dumbass, and I was wondering why I couldn't progress half of the questlines. I got like 69 days in before I tried sleeping and everything started moving at once :ROFLMAO: I feel so stupid :FacePalm:

keepsick

Apr 13, 2022
ok we don't have a replay function in this game right ?
i dont want to play from the beginning again i already have my old save

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
ok we don't have a replay function in this game right ?
i dont want to play from the beginning again i already have my old save
What do you mean with replay function ?
It has the normal RenPy functions, meaning you start a new game check the skip after choices and unseen text, then go forward, till you catch up,
are you trying to play the vampire or the werewolf path ? or trying to get the Elena prisioner achievement ?

keepsick

Apr 13, 2022
What do you mean with replay function ?
It has the normal RenPy functions, meaning you start a new game check the skip after choices and unseen text, then go forward, till you catch up,
are you trying to play the vampire or the werewolf path ? or trying to get the Elena prisioner achievement ?
i just wanna check some scene to remind me some story ,it a long time since i played
but im lazy for start new game then nvm
my bad :BootyTime:

Reactions: xapican

Janus_Apex

Mar 14, 2020
i just wanna check some scene to remind me some story ,it a long time since i played
but im lazy for start new game then nvm
my bad :BootyTime:
The masturbation scene, in the bedroom, is kind of a replay, since you can see some of the x-rated scenes you have unlocked in the playthrough

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
You can try the fix posted on page 260 or the one on 261, but another person did try and they didn't work out for him
Better to give a link than a page number, my friend. The page numbers are subject to the multiple options there are to sort your pages to show various numbers of posts per page. I have mine set to the max at 80 per page or maybe it's 100 per page but it's the highest setting... Anyway... I only have 55 total pages for this forum... Links to the post are always better than page numbers.

Adventure ever on, Phat;)(y)

el-lemi

Apr 10, 2021
Hello!! Have you noticed that in the last update, taking a fitness class doesn't make progress on the xvideoz goal? Yes I was able to fulfill it in the previous version of the game.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Hello!! Have you noticed that in the last update, taking a fitness class doesn't make progress on the xvideoz goal? Yes I was able to fulfill it in the previous version of the game.
Did you start a new game ? (that is the only thing what I didn't try yet)
I had the x videoz endles loop from the last update (although i had it competed before) now I could finish it in this one, (on all my 3 paths the save file was broken there) and now I can take the class and have sex with Martina and the blonde either in the shower or repeat the "Fitness video" or have the Beach scene again.
PapaPhat yes you right my friend I was to lazy to get the links to the posts my Bad !

Reactions: PapaPhat

el-lemi

Apr 10, 2021
Did you start a new game ? (that is the only thing what I didn't try yet)
I had the x videoz endles loop from the last update (although i had it competed before) now I could finish it in this one, (on all my 3 paths the save file was broken there) and now I can take the class and have sex with Martina and the blonde either in the shower or repeat the "Fitness video" or have the Beach scene again.
PapaPhat yes you right my friend I was to lazy to get the links to the posts my Bad !
Exact!! In the previous version, he alternately repeated the scene from the film and the sex scene in the shower. In the last one, I was able to access the scene on the beach (volleyball).
When starting a new game, I was no longer able to meet the "Xvideoz" achievement Taking a fitness class doesn't allow me to progress....

el-lemi

Apr 10, 2021
Exact!! In the previous version, he alternately repeated the scene from the film and the sex scene in the shower. In the last one, I was able to access the scene on the beach (volleyball).
When starting a new game, I was no longer able to meet the "Xvideoz" achievement Taking a fitness class doesn't allow me to progress....
maybe I have no alternative but to start the game with the previous version, move forward in xvideoz and then update to v0.77

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Shit its a bug then,

Duskeyes

Jan 28, 2022
I never played the previous versions, started from 077, almost complete but the Xvideoz quest is broken. It just says " Back for another fitness class". I kept going to the gym but nothing new happens. All I did was train with all 3 coaches and became a coach too. Am I doing something wrong ?

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I never played the previous versions, started from 077, almost complete but the Xvideoz quest is broken. It just says " Back for another fitness class". I kept going to the gym but nothing new happens. All I did was train with all 3 coaches and became a coach too. Am I doing something wrong ?
No it seems to be a bug unfortunatly

3.90 star(s) 100 Votes