What are the incest relations in this one? :unsure:
When It started (many many moons ago) :
  • Julia = Mom
  • Lucy = Sister
  • Emma = Aunt
  • Sarah = Grandma
  • Olivia = Cousin
  • Walter = Uncle
After Patreon, the story was changed to MC parents living abroad he lives with Moms best friend​

boobalan nagaraju

Aug 12, 2020
Can anyone tell me how to progress the learn how to program quest. It says to check the internet for courses. I use the PC but there's no option for any type of course on the browser

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Can anyone tell me how to progress the learn how to program quest. It says to check the internet for courses. I use the PC but there's no option for any type of course on the browser
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
what to do in quest bloody moon, find a way to help lucy
Go talk to Evelyn, in School

Reactions: boobalan nagaraju

CellStudios

and team member
Game Developer
Aug 3, 2019
When It started (many many moons ago) :
  • Julia = Mom
  • Lucy = Sister
  • Emma = Aunt
  • Sarah = Grandma
  • Olivia = Cousin
  • Walter = Uncle
After Patreon, the story was changed to MC parents living abroad he lives with Moms best friend​
Balls, that means I've been playing it without incest :cry:

Reactions: CTNK

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Balls, that means I've been playing it without incest :cry:
How to explain it, (if it gets to spanglish, don't hesitate ,just ask again,)
The incest is implied, and I suspect the dev. is from the south cone of Latinamerica, the Maradona Poster, and how the game is phrased, in spanish hint strongly that way.
Here in the Rio de la Plata Region, specially the younger generations (I'm Gen X) tend to refer to their parents in 3rd person with their "Nicknames" "First Names" or "Surenames" specially when they are angry or anoyed at them, (the son of my fiance, refers to his mother in 1st and in 3rd person with her surname, even if he is talking directly to her, is not soo comon although)
I think the dev. used this, to bypass the Censorship, moreso that the namevariables in the code change a lot, that's why the Incest patches often don't work properly,
Since I'm familiar with this customs of familar Interaction, I don't mind much (in either language) and it is totally natural for me, I understand that someone who grew up in the Angloamerican, European Culture has more a struggle with it, and if this is not explained, (hope you got at least the concept) the mental bridge (asociation) can't be build, properly
I´ll post here the link to Cold Arctus post, he is clearer than me about the Technical issues with the I patch
https://f95zone.to/threads/area69-v0-77-k78games.60707/post-6219431

Reactions: IronLuke5

el-lemi

Apr 10, 2021
I never played the previous versions, started from 077, almost complete but the Xvideoz quest is broken. It just says " Back for another fitness class". I kept going to the gym but nothing new happens. All I did was train with all 3 coaches and became a coach too. Am I doing something wrong ?
The bug can be reported. In the meantime, you can download version 0.75, (no need to move the save folder, on your pc there is already a save folder compatible with all versions since update 0.6). take a fitness class, save the game, and go back to version 0.77

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Some events are not triggering properly, like meeting with evelyn on the bench, or going to eve at night, lots of bugs
you meet with Amanda on the bench and get a TJ if you progressed enough in game and it is random between 0 and 03 am
With Eve didn't test it this update (not so the voyeur type) but it should be repeatable around 23:00 hs
Oh he means the Werewolf quest, Lucy not Evelyn ok my bad it's rel 40% after 19:00 hs

Last edited:
Apr 7, 2018
Going to the bench and talking to Evelyn in the morning is not doing anything for me. Same for going to Eve (I think I've talked with Jessica), and the same for going to the gym to talk with Uma after she have won. I got all other quests completed. Maybe I don't understand those quests, it could be more specific imho

Reactions: CTNK

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Going to the bench and talking to Evelyn
I'm struggling to understand which Bench you mean ?
when you have to go to talk to evelyn at the Bench in the Park ?, Evelyn = Werewolf girl, who dances in the Bar, and goes to School with you there you have to talk to her (School) at 14:00 hs hallway
Bench in the Park: 2 events
1 Amelia at night
2 Lucy 19:00 hs previos werewolf attack

Reactions: nerfthenebelwerfer

Duskeyes

Jan 28, 2022
The bug can be reported. In the meantime, you can download version 0.75, (no need to move the save folder, on your pc there is already a save folder compatible with all versions since update 0.6). take a fitness class, save the game, and go back to version 0.77
Omg thanks, it worked like a charm !

dffdfsdfsdf

Nov 27, 2021
I'm stuck on the "Let's play" quest part 3. Whenever I try to join the pool day, andrea isn't at the pool and I get the pool sex scene with Lucy. Then if I go into their room when they're both there, I get kicked out. I have 50% relationship with Andrea and don't know if I can get that higher. Is this a bug, or do I need to do something different. 1680176205074.png 1680176223164.png

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I'm stuck on the "Let's play" quest part 3. Whenever I try to join the pool day, andrea isn't at the pool and I get the pool sex scene with Lucy. Then if I go into their room when they're both there, I get kicked out. I have 50% relationship with Andrea and don't know if I can get that higher. Is this a bug, or do I need to do something different. View attachment 2506464 View attachment 2506465
It MUST be the weekend. That means you meet Andrea at the pool on Saturday or Sunday only. The event will NOT trigger Monday-Friday. The event is also time sensitive. I don't remember what time Andrea is there, likely the afternoon. However, make a save and try waiting an hour at a time until Andrea shows. Make sure the day is either Saturday or Sunday.

Hope this helps you, friend. Adventure ever on, Phat;)(y)

dffdfsdfsdf

Nov 27, 2021
It MUST be the weekend. That means you meet Andrea at the pool on Saturday or Sunday only. The event will NOT trigger Monday-Friday. The event is also time sensitive. I don't remember what time Andrea is there, likely the afternoon. However, make a save and try waiting an hour at a time until Andrea shows. Make sure the day is either Saturday or Sunday.

Hope this helps you, friend. Adventure ever on, Phat;)(y)
Hi, thanks for the reply.
Unfortunatly, when I assume Andrea AND Lucy are supposed to be by the pool, it's just Lucy and if I talk to her it triggers the sex with Lucy at the pool scene and not the quest. This is on saturday and sunday. On the map they do show that they're both at the pool, but like I said, I can only trigger the Lucy scene. I think 2 hours after that, they're both in Lucy's room, which I get kicked out if I enter it.

dffdfsdfsdf

Nov 27, 2021
Hi, thanks for the reply.
Unfortunatly, when I assume Andrea AND Lucy are supposed to be by the pool, it's just Lucy and if I talk to her it triggers the sex with Lucy at the pool scene and not the quest. This is on saturday and sunday. On the map they do show that they're both at the pool, but like I said, I can only trigger the Lucy scene. I think 2 hours after that, they're both in Lucy's room, which I get kicked out if I enter it.
1680255214541.png

• Hey there
Reactions: Genjicookie

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
To the best of my memory, Lucy was not yet at the pool when I triggered this event. Also, I had not advanced Lucy's story far enough to get that sex scene on the pool deck when I triggered the Andrea event. That may be a conflict. However, If you arrive at the pool and you see Lucy stretched out on the chaise lounge, Lucy's H-scene will trigger. You need to talk to Andrea not Lucy.

Again, I would start at 6AM, stay AT the pool on a Saturday and skip an hour at a time until you get the chance to speak with Andrea. While you are looking to speak with Andrea, do not stop to talk to Mom or Lucy. You can revisit those events on another day. Also, in my game play, I spoke with Andrea long before being able to have sex with Lucy. Again, that Lucy event may be a conflict with Andrea's event. IDK for sure. I completed all of the tasks for Daniel rather early on. That was over a year ago by our calendar. Not sure what day that was in game but it was a long time ago.

Apologies that I can't be of better assistance. Adventure ever on, Phat:cool:(y)

dffdfsdfsdf

Nov 27, 2021
To the best of my memory, Lucy was not yet at the pool when I triggered this event. Also, I had not advanced Lucy's story far enough to get that sex scene on the pool deck when I triggered the Andrea event. That may be a conflict. However, If you arrive at the pool and you see Lucy stretched out on the chaise lounge, Lucy's H-scene will trigger. You need to talk to Andrea not Lucy.

Again, I would start at 6AM, stay AT the pool on a Saturday and skip an hour at a time until you get the chance to speak with Andrea. While you are looking to speak with Andrea, do not stop to talk to Mom or Lucy. You can revisit those events on another day. Also, in my game play, I spoke with Andrea long before being able to have sex with Lucy. Again, that Lucy event may be a conflict with Andrea's event. IDK for sure. I completed all of the tasks for Daniel rather early on. That was over a year ago by our calendar. Not sure what day that was in game but it was a long time ago.

Apologies that I can't be of better assistance. Adventure ever on, Phat:cool:(y)
I waited both Saturday and Sunday the whole day at the pool, unfortunatly there is no option to talk to Andrea or a prompt. I guess it must be a conflict. Is there somewhere to report this?

3.90 star(s) 100 Votes