BlandArid

Aug 13, 2016
Tried to search the thread but found no immediate solution. I can't progress the World Championship questline after the first fight with Monica. I wait a few days and get a text from Uma but there is no contact for her on the phone. Notification just sits there as an unread text.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Thanks for finding that but unfortunately I'm still experiencing the issue. I'm on v0.77 for the record.

Edit: The phone issue persists (no contact for Uma and unread message notification) but I can actually progress the quest line now. So thank you!
The no displaying the phone has something to do with Graphic Cards, there is a post, about it you aren't the only one who had experienced this
did you try this last fix thanks to JiraiyaSennin https://f95zone.to/threads/area69-v0-77-k78games.60707/post-10301142

BupoTiling03-Retired

Modder
Jul 21, 2018
Reactions: xapican
Nov 8, 2020
It's unacceptable, Dev, redeeming shits like Elena & Isabella and condemning lovable Valentina to oblivion/cancellation!
IMHO, that’s really one of the best game, out there, but you just can't make this fucking shit up!
I think I don't make mistakes if I say Valentina's story has deeply touched many of us.
In the dystopian world you propose, she is like a relaxing bath at a health spa.

Reactions: CTNK

satanete

Nov 24, 2017
I think there's something wrong with my game, I've done every quest available (playing from scratch version 0.77) and there is one quest I can't progress in, xVideoz; it says I should take another fintess class since I already did a yoga one.

I took several fitness classes after that, I took so many that I can't take anymore and I can only work as a personal trainer at the gym, not taking classes at all... I've been stuck there for ages, and as said, every other quest is either finished or done up to the "This quest will continue in future updates" message... is there any way to solve this bug?

Also, a question; is there anyway to get Lucy to join Julia when masturbating in MC bedroom, Julia steps in and start fucking, and Lucy comes also in and almost join, but then she regrets?

EDIT: I forgot asking another thing, my char is a werewolf and checking the achievements I realized he could have been also a vamp; I also saw some achievements related to photoshoot in the beach, which never happened to me... is my game broken or did I just missed something/chose poorly?

Janus_Apex

Mar 14, 2020
I think there's something wrong with my game, I've done every quest available (playing from scratch version 0.77) and there is one quest I can't progress in, xVideoz; it says I should take another fintess class since I already did a yoga one.

I took several fitness classes after that, I took so many that I can't take anymore and I can only work as a personal trainer at the gym, not taking classes at all... I've been stuck there for ages, and as said, every other quest is either finished or done up to the "This quest will continue in future updates" message... is there any way to solve this bug?

Also, a question; is there anyway to get Lucy to join Julia when masturbating in MC bedroom, Julia steps in and start fucking, and Lucy comes also in and almost join, but then she regrets?

EDIT: I forgot asking another thing, my char is a werewolf and checking the achievements I realized he could have been also a vamp; I also saw some achievements related to photoshoot in the beach, which never happened to me... is my game broken or did I just missed something/chose poorly?
https://f95zone.to/threads/area69-v0-77-k78games.60707/post-10442610

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Are there any advantages to being a Vampire?

So far all that's happened is he got to fuck 3 vamp girls which he could have done as a human anyway. Then he got his ass beat by Werewolves which, again, he could have done while human.

So far, being vamped does not seem worth it.

• Red Heart
Reactions: PapaPhat

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Are there any advantages to being a Vampire?

So far all that's happened is he got to fuck 3 vamp girls which he could have done as a human anyway. Then he got his ass beat by Werewolves which, again, he could have done while human.

So far, being vamped does not seem worth it.
Is being a vampire EVER worth it? The Van Helsing in me says, "no."

Prince Vlad could not be reached for comment as he had stormed off in a blood lust frenzy to feed...

Hahaha:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Love you sister ginger snap:love: Adventure ever on, Phat:devilish:(y)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Avaron1974
3.90 star(s) 99 Votes