satanete

Nov 24, 2017
Last edited:
Reactions: xapican

satanete

Nov 24, 2017
Is there any option for Lucy to interrupt them? In my game she always decides not to, since Julia is her mother...

scrsht1.jpg

jvargo16

Jun 8, 2018
Hello, sorry to bother everyone but I have a question if someone is willing to answer. Where is the futa/trans content in the game? I ask because futa/trans is my main fetish and I want to know where to go. I would appreciate it if anyone can answer.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Hello, sorry to bother everyone but I have a question if someone is willing to answer. Where is the futa/trans content in the game? I ask because futa/trans is my main fetish and I want to know where to go. I would appreciate it if anyone can answer.
There is no content in that sense, there is only one pic send by Daniel to the MC , It has the tag because if it don't there will be a crowd of people with pitchforks shouting it should get one !
so sorry.

• Haha
Reactions: PapaPhat

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Since you asked... this is the one, single futa image in this game that earned the futa/trans tag from this site.
Base Profile Screenshot 2022.09.24 - 05.26.59.37.png
If you would like recommendations of AVN titles that DO have a substantial amount of futa content, even futa protagonists, just let me know and I will gladly forward my top choice list of futa titles in a private message. It is not cool to list other dev's titles in this forum. Since Area 69 is k78Games' first title, I only discuss Area 69 here but I'll gladly send you a list of top futa favorites. Just let me know. As you can see from the attached image, there is little futa content in this title. Please do not be mad at the dev. F95 assigns the tags across the top of the game listing, not the dev or the person posting.

Our beloved Maleficent, the person posting the game files and managing this title, included what the dev had to say on Patreon as to what is included in this title. Futa is not mentioned there as a topic in this game as it is literally just that one image.
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That quote is what the dev says about this title and k78 clearly does not mention futa. However, that single image is enough for F95 to label the OP with the Futa/Trans tag. I hope this helps you friend. Let me know about recommendations. I'm happy to help with that in private.

Adventure ever on, Phat:devilish:(y)

PS: Thank you for asking your question in a polite and respectful manner. Other folks were not so respectful and received a much different reply... Peace, love and joy be yours and happy fapping;)(y)

Last edited:

jvargo16

Jun 8, 2018
Since you asked... this is the one, single futa image in this game that earned the futa/trans tag from this site.
View attachment 2556914
If you would like recommendations of AVN titles that DO have a substantial amount of futa content, even futa protagonists, just let me know and I will gladly forward my top choice list of futa titles in a private message. It is not cool to list other dev's titles in this forum. Since Area 69 is k78Games' first title, I only discuss Area 69 here but I'll gladly send you a list of top futa favorites. Just let me know. As you can see from the attached image, there is little futa content in this title. Please do not be mad at the dev. F95 assigns the tags across the top of the game listing, not the dev or the person posting.

Our beloved Maleficent, the person posting the game files and managing this title, included what the dev had to say on Patreon as to what is included in this title. Futa is not mentioned there as a topic in this game as it is literally just that one image.

That quote is what the dev says about this title and k78 clearly does not mention futa. However, that single image is enough for F95 to label the OP with the Futa/Trans tag. I hope this helps you friend. Let me know about recommendations. I'm happy to help with that in private.

PS: Thank you for asking your question in a polite and respectful manner. Other folks were not so respectful and received a much different reply... Peace, love and joy be yours and happy fapping;)(y)
Ok, if you have some titles you can recommend, I would be interested in seeing it. Though I'm not sure how to receive a private message. I feel like if you're going to take time out of a person's day to answer a question for you, you should at least be respectful about it. Being rude and demanding doesn't endear people to anyone, and they would be a lot less willing to answer said question.

JohnSoprano

Jan 30, 2023
Hi, i see transformation and possession tag, is there any gender bender content in this or no? Have not downloaded game yet.:censored:

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Hi, i see transformation and possession tag, is there any gender bender content in this or no? Have not downloaded game yet.:censored:
No, no gender bender, the MC can transform to a Vampire or an Werewolf depending on your choices
possesion : part of the Family of MC is possed by Spirits.

Reactions: JohnSoprano

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
No, no gender bender, the MC can transform to a Vampire or an Werewolf depending on your choices
possesion : part of the Family of MC is possed by Spirits.
Damn, the women in this game look good. But I heard something about NTR with mother and sister MC. :cry:
How bad are these scenes? are they avoidable?

+ this possession of the MC family worries me too.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Ok, if you have some titles you can recommend, I would be interested in seeing it. Though I'm not sure how to receive a private message. I feel like if you're going to take time out of a person's day to answer a question for you, you should at least be respectful about it. Being rude and demanding doesn't endear people to anyone, and they would be a lot less willing to answer said question.
Hello my friend :)
I invited you to the PM I have going with a couple of other folks who made the same request. When you look to the top right portion of the page here, you will see three icons to the right of your username. The first is the little envelope where all of your available PMs are located. There will be a number in a small red circle when you have new messages there just like the one that appears over the bell icon when you have posting notifications for games and forum content. Just click on the envelope icon to see "futa recommendations" in the list with any other new PM info. The list is split in three because of how the conversation went. I included links to all of the suggested titles. All of those titles have a futa protagonist. Some feature other futa as well. It is 100% futa on female or futa on futa. There is no futa on male content.

Anyway... I mainly play male protagonist titles, like Area 69. :cool:(y)
However, I do enjoy a good futa protagonist fantasy as well. Enjoy, my friend.:devilish:

Reactions: Trojanwhore420

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Damn, the women in this game look good. But I heard something about NTR with mother and sister MC. :cry:
How bad are these scenes? are they avoidable?

+ this possession of the MC family worries me too.
The possession scenes are pretty weird but so is this title. This is a weird AVN which is actually one of the reasons that I enjoy it... even if I don't enjoy everything in it. As to ntr... I hesitate to broach this topic again but I will shoot you straight, my friend. There is NO actual ntr in this title. There are two attempted rape scenes, one with mom being sexually assaulted by a vampire and another where the sister is accosted by a werewolf. Both events occur LONG before MC is intimate with either female so there is no ntr, even if you fail to prevent the rape. Both events CAN be stopped by the MC through dialogue choices. If MC does not intervene, then the rape proceeds but is still NOT ntr because MC is NOT in a romantic relationship with either female at the time of the attacks. There are those who still say this is ntr. This is just their own head canon version of ntr which does not match F95 tag definitions or any definitions I could find online. The real trauma here is the rape or attempted rape depending on whether or not MC intervenes. The possession scenes are not as clear cut and they creep me out, in all honesty. But, this title DOES include horror, supernatural occurrences, incest, aliens and a host of other perverted shit.

Like I said, it is a really weird title. It defies classification other than to say it is sexy, spooky, creepy and weird. At present, my MC is fucking his mother and sister on the regular, a vampire who hunts vampires, four female boxers, a prostitute, a runaway, two gym coaches, an aunt, a cousin, the nerdy chick from the bookstore and a goddess... All in repeatable events. Then there are all the other sex events that transpire during the story as well... I'm certain I am leaving some out but it is getting late and I am sleepy... I guess you have to enjoy hot sex AND the weird multiple story plot in order to truly enjoy this title. Area 69 is fairly controversial to say the least and is not for everyone. But, despite getting grossed out and freaked out a few times, I'm still hooked. Best I can recommend is try it. Games are free here on F95 so the only loss is a bit of your time to try it out. Those of us who enjoy this game love the weirdness AND the controversy. Then there are those who try it and say, "Aw, HELL NO!!!" But, it is far too weird and diverse to say if you will enjoy it or not without you actually trying it.

Apologies if my rambling wasn't much help, my friend. But, I do hope it helped you all the same.

PS: a little visual encouragement...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
What are the perks to becoming a vampire?
that the Werewolfes are scared of you ? and that you can fuck like a vampire ?
serious yet dough: for the moment there are none both branches Werewolf and Vampire are being developed, afaik only different dialoge and that you bite Elena and Isabella while having sex ! and you realize that Julia is also converted :devilish:

jvargo16

Jun 8, 2018
Hello my friend :)
I invited you to the PM I have going with a couple of other folks who made the same request. When you look to the top right portion of the page here, you will see three icons to the right of your username. The first is the little envelope where all of your available PMs are located. There will be a number in a small red circle when you have new messages there just like the one that appears over the bell icon when you have posting notifications for games and forum content. Just click on the envelope icon to see "futa recommendations" in the list with any other new PM info. The list is split in three because of how the conversation went. I included links to all of the suggested titles. All of those titles have a futa protagonist. Some feature other futa as well. It is 100% futa on female or futa on futa. There is no futa on male content.

Anyway... I mainly play male protagonist titles, like Area 69. :cool:(y)
However, I do enjoy a good futa protagonist fantasy as well. Enjoy, my friend.:devilish:

Ok. Thank you.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
hello sorry i dont see any futa-trans and inces...
You won't see futa/trans content except for one single image... I covered this a few days ago here...
https://f95zone.to/threads/area69-v0-77-k78games.60707/post-10571930

As for incest, I'm not certain if the patch is currently working again or not. Maybe someone here does know. IDK...
However, from the time when the patch was working I know that MC is fucking mom, sister, aunt and cousin on the regular. YMMV. Nice thing is that the game doesn't bullshit by calling them landlord, roommate, etc... just refers to them by name... at least through the progression of the game. I haven't started from the beginning in a couple of years now.

Hope that helps, friend. Didn't mean to be short with you but I'm in the middle of testing other titles. Peace out, Phat(y)

3.90 star(s) 99 Votes