xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
hi guys ! how can i bone the sister Lucy ? "it says finding a way to help lucy"
Don't know at what point of the quest you are ?
talk to Evelynn at 14:00 or 15:00 in school, be at home wait till Sylvia (alpha Bitch ) apears, Fuck Lucy !

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: MammaMea

Angora Kitty

Sep 20, 2018
hi guys ! how can i bone the sister Lucy ? "it says finding a way to help lucy"
I dont know at what point in the game you are, but since one day it is usual that MC at 12:00 asks his sister for a 'loan' for helping her with homeworks. There is no need to be a very bad guy for this. Later sex is a usual 'loan-offer' for homeworks - but at very first the sister have got bitten in the park!

Reactions: xapican

SPARDA2408

Jan 28, 2019

Chapters
1 - Kind Regards (Completely Reworked - Similar Story)
2 - Seeking Help (Completely Reworked - Similar Story)
3 - Father Mario's Helper (Completely Reworked - Similar Story)
4 - Not everything is what it seems (Completely reworked - Story changes)
5 - In Search of Evidence (Completely Reworked - Similar Story)
6 - Let the show begin! Part I (Completely Reworked - Similar Story)
7 - Let the show begin! Part II (Completely Reworked - Story Changes)
8 - Murderer! (Completely Reworked - Story Changes)
9 - Sara's Possession (Completely Reworked - Story Changed)
10 - Help! (Completely Reworked - Story Changes)
11 - My Best Friend (Completely Reworked - Story Changed)
12 - The real murderer? (Completely Reworked - Story Changes)
13 - A Stimulated Marriage (Completely Reworked - Story Changed)
14 - The Exorcism (Completely Reworked - Story Changed)
15 - Lilith (New Content)
16 - The Sacred Envoy (New Content)
17 - Lust in all its forms (New Content)
Repeatable scenes
Sara in her room (Completely Reworked-New Animations)
Sara in the living (Completely Reworked-New Animations)
Emma in her room (Completely Reworked-New Animations)
Emma in the Bath (Completely Reworked - New Animations)
Emma in the kitchen (New Content)
Olivia in her room (Completely Reworked-New Animations)
Olivia coming back from the bar (Completely Reworked - New Animations)
* All of this content is part of v0.78.
-----------------
I will use less than 5% of the old renderings, everything will be completely reworked.
I'm preparing two updates at the same time... The idea is that the next update will be ready by the end of the month (May - v0.78) and the next one by the end of the month (June - v0.79), so you can enjoy the content of the "Sacred Sex" mission from faster way...
In the next few days more news!
kuervo78
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Angora Kitty

Sep 20, 2018
Its a little bit of funny: walking across the town - 1 hour time (y); visiting neighbours lot - 1 hour time? :unsure:
:LOL:
I love this game - really. :love:

cecopido

May 12, 2023
Hey all. I think I've got a bug with the alien book. I've gotten the book, read it once, but then the quest event happened where Lucy came into the room (interrupting the dialog) and now the book is missing from my inventory. I mean I opened up the save file in saveditor.online and the only thing in my inventory list is Victoria's keys. So because other people mention getting interrupted while reading then losing the book I think that part of the loop is where the bug is (in case the developer is reading).
Same here.

lurchxx

Jul 18, 2020
I was thinking to subscribe, as I think could be a great game and he seems to care about updates but I hate games that put mini games in that you cannot win like sex fighter I don't know what the dev did at least you won some in practice but the game even tried the tips played over 40 times lost all so cannot complete last quest in ver 77 must not have quick enough clicking skills so that's killed it for me or not killed if you get my meaning.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
lurchxx ; That quest is WIP and it was said on various ocasions here in the thread that you can only win with 4 characters and the rest will be finished when "lets play gets updated" now It is the Update for "Sacred Sex" coming"

lurchxx

Jul 18, 2020
lurchxx ; That quest is WIP and it was said on various ocasions here in the thread that you can only win with 4 characters and the rest will be finished when "lets play gets updated" now It is the Update for "Sacred Sex" coming"
yes I read the comments I thought it was three characters but I cannot win even against these.

3.90 star(s) 98 Votes