PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
well the problem is that i don't know where to get a version translated in english
Start the Area 69 game...
When the main menu loads...
Click "Opciones" from list, bottom right side (Options)
Under "Idioma" you will see "English" just click the word "English" (Fourth column from left at top)

Now you may play your game in English. Hope this helps, my friend. Adventure ever on, Phat;)(y)

Apr 30, 2023
Start the Area 69 game...
When the main menu loads...
Click "Opciones" from list, bottom right side (Options)
Under "Idioma" you will see "English" just click the word "English" (Fourth column from left at top)

Now you may play your game in English. Hope this helps, my friend. Adventure ever on, Phat;)(y)
Thanks a lot ,i will try it definately!!

wx448

Donor
Sep 23, 2018
Hey all. I think I've got a bug with the alien book. I've gotten the book, read it once, but then the quest event happened where Lucy came into the room (interrupting the dialog) and now the book is missing from my inventory. I mean I opened up the save file in saveditor.online and the only thing in my inventory list is Victoria's keys. So because other people mention getting interrupted while reading then losing the book I think that part of the loop is where the bug is (in case the developer is reading).

Also some of the dialog strings are in Spanish. That's interesting.

Reactions: cecopido

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Based on little tid bits seeping through ... there will be continuation for the ghosts story:
Area69 v0.78 - Samuel's Fate
and ... also new characters to round up the cast of peculairly bizarre
and interestingly nuanced frivolous bombshells.
Area69 v0.78 - New Characters!
What will the next update be?

Reactions: Sadowdark
3.90 star(s) 99 Votes