BioInfinite

May 6, 2019
Is anyone else having the problem where the sex scenes that had options in them are stuck in an infinite loop?

Last edited:

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Is anyone else having the problem where the sex scenes that had options in them are stuck in an infinite loop?
At the top of the screen, when you hover your mouse over such an arrow, you have options to select scenes and you also have an exit there

vlad777sk

Nov 3, 2020
question... how to fix xvideos. I go to the fitness center, yes, it works, but the quest does not activate, otherwise I have been there about 10 times. The world championship quest works,i use translator sorry if english no good..​

Helzing

May 18, 2019
I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

File "game/kPlaces/bar/barBar.rpy", line 335: non-default argument follows default argument
label barGirlChat(orden=None, girl1, girl2, girl3):

Can you fix this error. The game won't open.

gallanash

Apr 12, 2022
HOW to finish the achievements below:
1,LOVE IN THE RING 1 AND 2
2,SAUNA WITH CLAUDIA( I SEEMS DONT SEEN THE CLAUDIA)
3,KILL THE ROUTINE
4,FULL SHOWER
5HELP IN THE FULL MOON

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
I don't comment on the update itself, but the changes in the game. I don't like the new system with the scenes that scroll automatically and the top menu... it's heavier than the previous system and it reads badly. Same thing for the new kMemories, heavy to load compared to the old gallery, with some scenes giving a classic CTD...
e.g. ameliaStoryLvl00 which generates this error:
File "game/kGame/kMemories.rpy", line 842, in <module>
$ playblack("fire")
NameError: name 'playblack' is not defined

It would have been nicer, if the scenes were loaded with dialogue, rather than images in succession.

suprpiwi

Jul 7, 2017
just add an option to remove ntr scenes, idc to spend time with someone just to see them banged by someone else like roman.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
just add an option to remove ntr scenes, idc to spend time with someone just to see them banged by someone else like roman.
What are you talking about ?
Did you only read the coments ?(I'm shure that not, because there are quite a few posts how to avoid the NTR
(exept the one in sacred sex by ghosts and spirits, which is highly debatable, i will let it count it is only one scene before you get to bang that side character) )
or did you actually play the game ?

suprpiwi

Jul 7, 2017
What are you talking about ?
Did you only read the coments ?(I'm shure that not, because there are quite a few posts how to avoid the NTR
(exept the one in sacred sex by ghosts and spirits, which is highly debatable, i will let it count it is only one scene before you get to bang that side character) )
or did you actually play the game ?
what are you on about? if you go along lucy's path and see her get fucked in visions by the dude it's ntr lmao. wether it happend or not, it's clear where the game wants it to be. and supposedly you have special powers but can't shield her from it? sub par writing at best. where are you getting the idea i didn't play it as well?

• Wow
Reactions: xapican
3.90 star(s) 100 Votes