Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Wow great update, loved the Valentina story,
I found a few odd things: it seems that if I go to Aunties house, to make my misschief there, during weekdays, 17 till 20 there is no one displayed
Yes I have no problems with Ghost NTR, or sharing ! : XD :ROFLMAO: ;)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
in the Gym I can only have sex with Umma, and she is the only one training all week in there , none of the others apear
I personally liked the older Sex scene display, although the new one lets you see more of the picture, the position of the menu is better.
All in all a great Update Kudos Dev
It's not a mistake on Thursday 6:00 p.m. I don't have anyone at home either

Reactions: xapican

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
I had Eva someday in the Morning, Jessica ? who is this ? sorry kidding, my memory is bad. that is why
an other quesion can you have Interactions at Emmas house ? after finishing sacred sex ? like before ?
Jessica is the cop from the precinct

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Oh Ok! you can have the sex scenes with the different inhabitants of the house, they are just not displayed anymore in which room they are, you have to click the action Icon for that room and then with luck you get a scene,
also It not depends on a specific day
Thanks Sadowdark , (I allways mix up Tuesday and Thurstday) but it worked ! also had sex with Olivia and Sarah
the only one I did not test was the one in the livingroom with Uncle and Sarah

Reactions: RRommel

lilchina

Jun 20, 2018
Valentina could have been saved by a vampire bite or you would think the MC cum had magical powers like it does for the vampires and fucking her had the opposite effect by keeping her young thus breaking the curse but to die as the only option? that sucked said the vampires lol

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Oh Ok! you can have the sex scenes with the different inhabitants of the house, they are just not displayed anymore in which room they are, you have to click the action Icon for that room and then with luck you get a scene,
also It not depends on a specific day
Thanks Sadowdark , (I allways mix up Tuesday and Thurstday) but it worked ! also had sex with Olivia and Sarah
the only one I did not test was the one in the livingroom with Uncle and Sarah
Sara fucks Walter in his room on a Sunday afternoon and then in her room. Oliva also in her room on Thursday

Last edited:
Reactions: xapican

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Valentina could have been saved by a vampire bite or you would think the MC cum had magical powers like it does for the vampires and fucking her had the opposite effect by keeping her young thus breaking the curse but to die as the only option? that sucked said the vampires lol
There is also the option that she leaves somewhere, her things are left on the beach

mdmnsjs1

Nov 21, 2018
can someone please help me out with a save at the beginning of this update? i just got a new computer the other one died and i lost all of my games and saves thanks for any help

3.90 star(s) 99 Votes