V&M

Donor
Feb 10, 2020
I don't want to be a troll, but the appearance of the women in the game is this freak show, or are they better in the game?
No offense, but seeing this cover discourages me from downloading the game. imagem_2021-12-22_092949.png

Reactions: MCDom

hawsecav19d

Jul 16, 2017
I don't want to be a troll, but the appearance of the women in the game is this freak show, or are they better in the game?
No offense, but seeing this cover discourages me from downloading the game. View attachment 2700479
The women all vary in ages and looks kind of like real life. Some are drop dead sexy and some are kind of plane but greatly detailed. Not everyone is looking for 18 year old playmates but nice to have a few of them around as well.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
No offense, but seeing this cover discourages me from downloading the game. View attachment 2700479
They are like that.
gelu123 who knows, why but yeah it seems so! if the Dev of this game thinks it is right well, his choice
Edit: corrected they

Last edited:

H2R

Jul 9, 2020
how tf do I become a werewolf? idk how far back I should go when picking a save, is it safe to go back and turn down the vampire option then go and find the werewolf path? or do I have to go further back?

TankH04

Mar 15, 2021
TankH04 ;You have to choose to become a vampire and ally with Elena at this point
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
about the rest I won't spoil, but no no mind control, don't forget that this is a bit of a dark comedy not a full fledged vampire saga anyway it is fun to be a vampire and well do vampire things with all 3 in the bunker
enjoy
Yeah, I chose that option but after I turned into a vampire the girl in leather killed me with a stake mid-sex.

TankH04

Mar 15, 2021
Yeah, I chose that option but after I turned into a vampire the girl in leather killed me with a stake mid-sex.
Wait nevermind, I just realized that I only gave the "cumshot" to Isabella and that's probably why the other girl betrayed me. I went back and gave it to the both and everything is fine now.

• Haha
Reactions: xapican

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
Area69 [v0.78] [k78Games] – Compressed

Win/Linux v0.78 · · · · · · (886.1 MiB :: 3.2 GiB)
Mac v0.78 · · · · Workupload (see above) · (851.7 MiB :: — )

Krakenfiles and Workupload mirrors courtesy of SonsOLiberty. Thank you kindly!
This compression is unofficial, reduces asset quality, and may or may not break your game.

Caveat emptor.

Last edited:

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Looks like we are waiting for a compressed version and an I-patch, pretty please.
About I patch I don't know if there will be any anytime soon, just saying, Moreso since some of the Storys changend best you look in the thread about it, there were a few atempts in the past.

• Red Heart
Reactions: CutieLvr

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
I don't understand why the sex scenes have become so heavy to load, when before with the old gallery system of choice (and not in automatic succession) it was so good :mad:

Reactions: Yama2212
3.90 star(s) 99 Votes