xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Purchased Tuxedo and it is displayed in the backpack. Where is the option to put it on?. I can not enter Nightclub without costume and there is nothing else in the Clothing store to buy. The Door Man keeps asking me to buy a ticket while the MC just states he needs to find another way in.
The hoodie you get in Marthas shop,(mall) It is quite dark so you have to look exactly , the tuxedo hasn't a function yet

Reactions: lordofhirunds

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I really wanted to understand one thing: if this game has a rape tag why doesn't the developer include incest as well?

As far as I know rape is also on the patreon blacklist, if it left the patreon blacklist honestly I didn't know
because Incel logic, if you ask me the suposed rape scene is when a vampire mindcontrols her and fucks her or not if you interupt it, as well as the NTR in game is avoidable but for some there were a scene with the "Aunt Emma" and Samuel that was NTR and we had a big howling and whimpering here on the thread now it is gone dev re did the complete Quest.
k78Games
Great Update liked the new ideas and great work Kudos Kuervo78
I'm courious when the next start complaining about the Futa scene with Lilith

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
So quests that were already in progress are restarted from the beginning. What a time waster grinding them from the beginning.

Reactions: Ayal

gelu123

Dec 25, 2017
because Incel logic, if you ask me the suposed rape scene is when a vampire mindcontrols her and fucks her or not if you interupt it, as well as the NTR in game is avoidable but for some there were a scene with the "Aunt Emma" and Samuel that was NTR and we had a big howling and whimpering here on the thread now it is gone dev re did the complete Quest.
k78Games
Great Update liked the new ideas and great work Kudos Kuervo78
I'm courious when the next start complaining about the Futa scene with Lilith
Removing Samuel scenes with Aunt and Cousin was dumb ... this proves this game is goin downhill...
The new content is like maximum of 3 scenes and removal of other 3 ....bad trade....

gelu123

Dec 25, 2017
Yeah I miss him to,o on the other hand I can understand the dev getting tired about the sissys whimpering when seeing ghost dicks :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Avoidable.... turning this game into a generic Harem ... is it better though? let the game have more and more paths be it evil / good ; harem/sharing/ntr. But well the quallity and quantity of updates is decreasing , the development time is increasing and now it turning generic. Also he cant even finish a quest back from 0.1 ...

mijati

Dec 7, 2019
sad the game and its ram usage is still broken every klick is a loadoing time from 2 seconds ....never seen sucha shit in any other renpy game.. not even with unity engines this shit happens

Reactions: ouine and gelu123

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Who to focus on in order to get Vamped. Amelia,Isabella?. Or Does Ivan or Victor do it

gelu123

Dec 25, 2017
sad the game and its ram usage is still broken every klick is a loadoing time from 2 seconds ....never seen sucha shit in any other renpy game.. not even with unity engines this shit happens
proves the dev abillities...

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
So apart from restarting the whole Emma house quest there are a few new scenes, barely anything and what's changed probably because of complainers is that dev removed mmf scenes with Samuel like dp in the bathroom and Olivia bedroom scene and replaced them with Ava, which i don't get a need for that since there was already an option to not allow him to join, should have been an option since they are repeatable to choose between Samuel and Ava or none. So all in all this update was a time waster.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I would like to thank the Dev of this game... I'm on win7 home version and 64 bit... but... more and more ren'ry games failed to start that are 64 bit only... some reason they always do on 32bit even though I'm on 64 bit.... and you Dev added 32 bit. "I wonder how much money devs loose for not making 32 bit?" Dev, thank you and thank you for one of the better games on here.
Roy
It's the latest version of Ren'Py that doesn't offer 32bit any longer, not a dev's wishes or desires. The latest Ren'Py simply does not offer 32bit processing at all.

Since you are on Win7 and 64bit enabled, I would recommend that you check your settings. It sounds like you are getting errors from Win7 searching for 32bit options that just aren't there. Hope that helps you, friend.

Adventure ever on, Phat;)(y)

Reactions: R0y
3.90 star(s) 98 Votes