xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
The Vampire story line was pure fire. You can have an entire game surrounded just on Amelia,Elena,Isabella and Victor plus the MC
Yes, I am positive that the other ongoing stroys will be at that the same level, ok let's be a bit fair here, although I was a bit disapointed by the last changes, I apreciate the amount of work invested in it, and the Locations look better, also the character Lilith, (even if I'm not into Futa) the content is nice done and not a bother so I could enjoy even that. Loved the tune up of the Characters, they look better. All in all It was a great update !
Again big Kudos to k78Games

Reactions: JaszMan

H2R

Jul 9, 2020
t
After that talk to Evelyn, at School (15:00) to become a werewolf (works only if youre not vampire) let Lucy bite you during sex.
Spyderwraith ; I went to sleep and after a Dreamsequence, it triggerd, (when I went to the church)
thanks, will choosing vampire or werewolf lock me out of the vampire quests?

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Yes, I am positive that the other ongoing stroys will be at that the same level, ok let's be a bit fair here, although I was a bit disapointed by the last changes, I apreciate the amount of work invested in it, and the Locations look better, also the character Lilith, (even if I'm not into Futa) the content is nice done and not a bother so I could enjoy even that. Loved the tune up of the Characters, they look better. All in all It was a great update !
Again big Kudos to k78Games
Too True Eh!. I wonder if the MC decides to turn into a Vampire before Lucy's Bad Moon plotline and you agree to share Julia with Isabella. does Julia and Lucy also Turn Vamp either from Isabella or the MC?. It is interesting that Lucy has a Werewolf plotline when the name Lucy is Synonymous with Dracula. Lucy is the name of Mina's best friend who was very liberal for her time and was Dracula's first Vampiric Bride in London. Lucy turns Vamp after Dracula pretty much seduced her. Lucy in this Cool game does not start off as loose and very Liberal at the start but still. I like the Bad Moon Plotline it's just Lucy and Vamps usually go together. Similar to Mina, Amelia and Selene.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Too True Eh!. I wonder if the MC decides to turn into a Vampire before Lucy's Bad Moon plotline and you agree to share Julia with Isabella. does Julia and Lucy also Turn Vamp either from Isabella or the MC?. It is interesting that Lucy has a Werewolf plotline when the name Lucy is Synonymous with Dracula. Lucy is the name of Mina's best friend who was very liberal for her time and was Dracula's first Vampiric Bride in London. Lucy turns Vamp after Dracula pretty much seduced her. Lucy in this Cool game does not start off as loose and very Liberal at the start but still. I like the Bad Moon Plotline it's just Lucy and Vamps usually go together. Similar to Mina, Amelia and Selene.
did you play as a Vampire ? pay attention to the dialoge when you have sex with Julia in the Kitchen at 3:00 a.m.and loose control ;) unfortunatly till now no more impact playing the Vampire path as some shocked reactions ;)
H2R ; no how I said some dialoges are changing for the moment it is all WIP

Reactions: JaszMan

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
did you play as a Vampire ? pay attention to the dialoge when you have sex with Julia in the Kitchen at 3:00 a.m.and loose control ;) unfortunatly till now no more impact playing the Vampire path as some shocked reactions ;)
H2R ; no how I said some dialoges are changing for the moment it is all WIP
I do not turn Vampire for some time. Well How I played so far was catching The Vamp courting Julia and made sure he did not bite her, then I investigated the Nightclub until I ran into Isabella in the Alley where she notices the mark on the MC's neck, following night went back to nightclub and enters Amelia who saves my character and takes the MC back to her place. She recruits me to go after Victor and I agree. That is where I gave Isabella a chance and Ally with her too. Only once Elena is introduced is when I get Vamped and that is almost at the end of the current Vamp plotline.

Reactions: xapican

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Well How I played so far was catching The Vamp courting Julia and made sure he did not bite her, then I investigated the Nightclub until I ran into Isabella in the Alley where she notices the mark on the MC's neck, following night went back to nightclub and enters Amelia who saves my character takes the MC
Oh ok, just make shure you got more affinity with Amelia (sperm) so she doesn't kill you when you transform later while having sex with Elena I don't want to spoil too much ;)

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
What for a flowers ? is it for the Beachguard ? (Martha) then in the Mall at Paulas Shop.
Could've sworn it was the box of chocolates for the life guard at the beach. IDK flower gift but have not yet played the new update. Easy on the spoilers, y'all. Peace out.

Adventure ever on, Phat;)(y)

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Could've sworn it was the box of chocolates for the life guard at the beach. IDK flower gift but have not yet played the new update. Easy on the spoilers, y'all. Peace out.

Adventure ever on, Phat;)(y)
Yes, It is still a box of Chocs, afaik ! I think he meant that ? other gift doesn't apear in the whole game. Or he confused the threads and it is meant for another game ;) :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: PapaPhat

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Anyone knows how to delete the Camera Kit and Surveillance Cameras from your Inventory because i'm using an old save and i can't procede with the Sacred sex Quest (the quest to install the cameras)
thank you in advance
you don't need to, at least in my playtrough, just go to Emmas house at 16 o'clock (4 p.m.) and it starts alone the scene

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Is everyone supernatural in this Town, WOW!. Witches, Ghosts, Demons, the Devil, Vampires, Werewolves, Hybrid Chosen Ones and Other Immortals. That Lilith Character looks very interesting. Side with the Devil indeed. But yea I wanted to see if Lucy and Julia could turn Vamp if Elena turns the MC before the Bad Moon Plotline and you agree to share Julia with Isabella. Mind you if the MC goes werewolf instead, could that also put Julia at risk to turn Wolfy herself if MC loses control. What a Town.

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Out of all the Supernatural Rivals in Town is Lilith the most formidable?. Or is Alicia, Victor, Sylvia, Amelia, Roman The most Scary?. If Lilith is the Devil or Devil's Concubine I wonder what she will offer The MC.

Anaktorness

Apr 4, 2023
because Incel logic, if you ask me the suposed rape scene is when a vampire mindcontrols her and fucks her or not if you interupt it, as well as the NTR in game is avoidable but for some there were a scene with the "Aunt Emma" and Samuel that was NTR and we had a big howling and whimpering here on the thread now it is gone dev re did the complete Quest.
k78Games
Great Update liked the new ideas and great work Kudos Kuervo78
I'm courious when the next start complaining about the Futa scene with Lilith
in some games, incest (relationships) is also optional, but even so, they still suffer certain patreon restrictions, but for me it's ok if this rape is optional, thanks for answering me

3.90 star(s) 98 Votes