Crimson Fire

Mar 12, 2022
Been 2 years since I played the game. TBH don't really see that much improvement after trying it again. I noticed some of the storylines really haven't gone anywhere. Too bad you have to play multiple times to see all the scenes depending on which route you go. Add the grindfest into the mix. Maybe I'll check back in another 5 years to see if it's gone anywhere storywise.
I am pretty sure the dev was working on more than one game at once for most of this games development. i could be wrong but I believe I saw this somewhere. Which may explain the lack of expected progress in the story.

Wetman2020

Jul 15, 2021
Does anyone have the same problem? When I tried to play the Scared Sex quest, cuz I already bought all the equipment, I can't continue the quest anymore with the surveillance camera objectives

holaje12

Dec 17, 2018
I'm glad the Samuel stuff is removed. Will also help to avoid all the ntr discussion that comes with those scenes that really are not worth keeping in the game, since the dev himself said that isnt what the game is about. He finally followed through with that. Very nice

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I'm glad the Samuel stuff is removed. Will also help to avoid all the ntr discussion that comes with those scenes that really are not worth keeping in the game, since the dev himself said that isnt what the game is about. He finally followed through with that. Very nice
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
sad the game and its ram usage is still broken every klick is a loadoing time from 2 seconds ....never seen sucha shit in any other renpy game.. not even with unity engines this shit happens
Agree. The game starts by occupying ~300 mb of RAM, just load a scene, example Julia in the kitchen, we get to ~2.6 GB of RAM, with that damn showreel that makes the gaming experience bad, almost you can not click to exit the scene. Personally I tried everything. I tried to change the render settings in renpy both opengl and direct3d, to see if there were improvements, I tried to give a higher priority through the management of processes, I also tried from the nvidia panel to add specific game management properties, but it is always painful.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Xeron_Xr

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
Does anyone have the same problem? When I tried to play the Scared Sex quest, cuz I already bought all the equipment, I can't continue the quest anymore with the surveillance camera objectives
I also thought I had to buy the cameras again. I went to the store, but I couldn't find them for sale, so I went directly to Emma's house and the mission started, uploading the scene of the MC who installed them in the house.

Reactions: BravebBust

simple_human

Dec 2, 2018
Made an incest patch. I didn't really delve into the game, but just looked at it superficially.
version: Supposedly Universal
feature: Eng only. Changes the characters' introduction. mc refer to Julia as Mom, Sara - Grandma, Emma - Aunt Emma
pc install: Unzip it into the "game" folder.

notes:
I might have missed something, if you spot any lines with the old or new content that should be changed, let me know(preferably with a description of the scene and line text, a screenshot would also help).
This patch should be compatible with future versions(unless the dev changes the code).

Last edited:

gelu123

Dec 25, 2017
Yeah glad i waited 4 months for the removel of scenes , a max of 3 other scenes (so generic rendered otherwise) , in a game that is very bad optimesd :). I would call this an excelent update the communitty needed (*end of sarcasm)

Reactions: botc76

holaje12

Dec 17, 2018
Yeah glad i waited 4 months for the removel of scenes , a max of 3 other scenes (so generic rendered otherwise) , in a game that is very bad optimesd :). I would call this an excelent update the communitty needed (*end of sarcasm)
I sure am glad, in fact, I expect some more things to be removed as well. Unironically.
Dont like it? Dont play it, isnt that what people always say?

gelu123

Dec 25, 2017
I sure am glad, in fact, I expect some more things to be removed as well. Unironically.
Dont like it? Dont play it, isnt that what people always say?
I dont want to explain to a pirate user (which 100% doesnt support 1 game here on f95 on patreon of a dev) why this is so wrong, but i will try to make it easy to understand.
1. 4 months for 3 new scenes and minus 3 scenes equals 0 real content overall , on a game which runs like crap for a VN.
2. He milks his patreons with nothing in return.
3. Optional NTR is just as the name imply , optional . You can very well avoid it if it isnt your flavour. But asking the dev to remove only hurts the community and the devs original vision.
4. If you really are using this forum i think you know that more than 80% games here are harem games with alpha male that fucks all the chick ( which says a lot about some) , why bother to transform yet another game into a generic one?

Last edited by a moderator:

ArsenHumby

Nov 27, 2020
I dont want to explain to a pirate user (which 100% doesnt support 1 game here on f95 on patreon of a dev) why this is so wrong, but i will try to make it easy to understand.
1. 4 months for 3 new scenes and minus 3 scenes equals 0 real content overall , on a game which runs like crap for a VN.
2. He milks his patreons with nothing in return.
3. Optional NTR is just as the name imply , optional . You can very well avoid it if it isnt your flavour. But asking the dev to remove it only hurts the community and the devs original vision.
4. If you really are using this forum i think you know that more than 80% games here are harem games with alpha male that fucks all the chick ( which says a lot about some) , why bother to transform yet another game into a generic one?
3 months actually since the last update, dude wins aprox. 1~2K on this project and its not even his main source of income. At the end of the day its just a change from a muscular moustache man to a demon thats capable of having a dick at will. First path you get the girls and the second if you sucumb to the demon she fucks the girls. There is gonna be optional content at the end of the day.

H2R

Jul 9, 2020
how do I become a werewolf? and for lucy quest it says I should find a way to help her, but no hint of how

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
how do I become a werewolf? and for lucy quest it says I should find a way to help her, but no hint of how
After that talk to Evelyn, at School (15:00) to become a werewolf (works only if youre not vampire) let Lucy bite you during sex.
Spyderwraith ; I went to sleep and after a Dreamsequence, it triggerd, (when I went to the church)

Feb 8, 2020
I've not been able to download the win/linux version using Pixeldrain going on 2 days now. I get the following message:

This file does not exist, or it has been removed. Possible reasons for this are:

• The file has not been viewed for 60 days and has expired
  • The person who uploaded the file has deleted it
I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

Has anyone else had this problem? Any chance someone can re-post it? Out of all the options, Pixeldrain is the only service I can use.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I've not been able to download the win/linux version using Pixeldrain going on 2 days now. I get the following message:

This file does not exist, or it has been removed. Possible reasons for this are:

• The file has not been viewed for 60 days and has expired
  • The person who uploaded the file has deleted it
I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

Has anyone else had this problem? Any chance someone can re-post it? Out of all the options, Pixeldrain is the only service I can use.
Yes seems to be down, I used Anonfiles link to download.

3.90 star(s) 98 Votes