JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
I don't understand why the sex scenes have become so heavy to load, when before with the old gallery system of choice (and not in automatic succession) it was so good :mad:

Reactions: Yama2212

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
well, I hope the MC turns into something besides just being human, Or the MC remains human and goes monster hunting with nothing but Charm. Who needs stakes and silver bullets when you got that.....Right?

Reactions: OleJackRipper

SoulDealer

Feb 23, 2018
Area69 [v0.78] [k78Games] – Compressed

Win/Linux v0.78 · · Pixeldrain · (886.1 MiB :: 3.2 GiB)
Mac v0.78 · · Pixeldrain · (851.7 MiB :: — )
This compression is unofficial, reduces asset quality, and may or may not break your game.

Caveat emptor.
is there other sites
both of them are not working in my country sadly

Reactions: s22ll

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Was that an answer to my question? I didn't understand anything you said. Did you drink something? :unsure:
yes, you asked if the women were that ugly in the game , and I Told you yes, they are like that, ugly.
then I answered to another user,
and no, I am not drunk, nor stoned, nor high on whatever drug you imagine. I just, misswrote "they" and wrote "there" instead sorry

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I don't want to be a troll, but the appearance of the women in the game is this freak show, or are they better in the game?
No offense, but seeing this cover discourages me from downloading the game. View attachment 2700479
Welcome to the mother fucking freak show, friends and fellow fiends!

Adventure ever on, Phat:devilish:(y)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Purchased Tuxedo and it is displayed in the backpack. Where is the option to put it on?. I can not enter Nightclub without costume and there is nothing else in the Clothing store to buy. The Door Man keeps asking me to buy a ticket while the MC just states he needs to find another way in.

Janus_Apex

Mar 14, 2020
Purchased Tuxedo and it is displayed in the backpack. Where is the option to put it on?. I can not enter Nightclub without costume and there is nothing else in the Clothing store to buy. The Door Man keeps asking me to buy a ticket while the MC just states he needs to find another way in.
Once you have purchased something and it's in your inventory, you don't need to do anything specific to use it (aside from consumable obviously.)
To enter the club, you need a hoody and not a tuxedo. Purchase it in the Mall and you'll be able to enter the nightclub with a ticket.

Reactions: PapaPhat

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
You need to be incognito to enter the club, not putting on the ritz. Try buying/wearing the hoodie. In fact, as long as you bought the hoodie, it will auto equip when you approach the bouncer out front. Buy the more expensive pass for full access. Otherwise you can only go to the bar. Hope that helps, friend.

Adventure ever on, Phat:cool:(y)

Reactions: JaszMan

Janus_Apex

Mar 14, 2020
Hey. Is there any way to win at Sex Fighter? I get anihilated 90 % of the time..
You can only win with 2 characters. Occasionally on a run, you might be able to win against other characters but nothing is typed in yet. You just have the same text over and over again. The code will be written later. At this time it might be important for now even if you manage to be beat one, you just don't loose a life.

Anaktorness

Apr 4, 2023
I really wanted to understand one thing: if this game has a rape tag why doesn't the developer include incest as well?

As far as I know rape is also on the patreon blacklist, if it left the patreon blacklist honestly I didn't know

Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
where the content i mean outside of have to replay what we have before and getting 2-3 new story cutscenes what else is there

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
You need to be incognito to enter the club, not putting on the ritz. Try buying/wearing the hoodie. In fact, as long as you bought the hoodie, it will auto equip when you approach the bouncer out front. Buy the more expensive pass for full access. Otherwise you can only go to the bar. Hope that helps, friend.

Adventure ever on, Phat:cool:(y)
thank you that worked. Funny these Vamps,demons all they have to do if they were smart is either Turn or tempt....maybe both the MC, appeal to his naughty side through Lust and they would have made an ally and have less headaches. By the by Alicia's True form looks amazing. Anyhow I would think immortals would be a little more clever when it comes to the MC.

• Red Heart
Reactions: PapaPhat

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Hey. Is there any way to win at Sex Fighter? I get anihilated 90 % of the time..
Some matches can be won, others are programmed for MC to fail. I even used an auto-clicker program and lost a couple matches. And, that auto click runs 5 times or greater than human clicking speed. It's really fast!

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
thank you that worked. Funny these Vamps,demons all they have to do if they were smart is either Turn or tempt....maybe both the MC, appeal to his naughty side through Lust and they would have made an ally and have less headaches. By the by Alicia's True form looks amazing. Anyhow I would think immortals would be a little more clever when it comes to the MC.
You have an opportunity to turn vampire, you will also get the chance to become a werewolf. You can only be one or the other so if you choose vampire, no take backs to be a werewolf, your MC is a vampire for the remainder of that play. I don't care for either option and remain fully human. But, that's my way to play. There are many paths through this crazy game! Enjoy!

Adventure ever on my friend, Phat:devilish:(y)

Reactions: JaszMan

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
Been 2 years since I played the game. TBH don't really see that much improvement after trying it again. I noticed some of the storylines really haven't gone anywhere. Too bad you have to play multiple times to see all the scenes depending on which route you go. Add the grindfest into the mix. Maybe I'll check back in another 5 years to see if it's gone anywhere storywise.

Reactions: Arcane666 and Ayal

R0y

Nov 25, 2017
I would like to thank the Dev of this game... I'm on win7 home version and 64 bit... but... more and more ren'ry games failed to start that are 64 bit only... some reason they always do on 32bit even though I'm on 64 bit.... and you Dev added 32 bit. "I wonder how much money devs loose for not making 32 bit?" Dev, thank you and thank you for one of the better games on here.
Roy

Reactions: tappp92
3.90 star(s) 98 Votes