PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Can the Pixeldrain link be fixed? It keeps saying that the file was deleted.
Can't fix Pixeldrain but I did send you an alternate link to DL the update in a PM. I have more DL from Mega than I can use in the five quid a month plan. So, I DL a fresh copy of the updated game file, uploaded to a place I know is safe and PM you the link. Should be there for you now.

Adventure ever on friend, Phat;)(y)

• Red Heart
Reactions: xapican

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
question, the game has ntr? because in the 10th image appears a boy who is not the main character.
HAH. Pal, the boxeur is a woman, and the pale dude is the vampire storyline villain.

PS: I got a lot of facepalms on several of those NTR posts, not that I really give a flying fart about that... But, what I wrote was and is the truth based on both the actual dictionary definition of NTR as well as F95zone's site definitions. I am mace blunt honest and nobody's "yes man." Peace out :)
Bro, you should know by now that getting a facepalm on F95 is a sort of medal of honor. (y) (y)

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Well, guys, I've just finished everything, but I still miss 2 achievements:

- Kill the routine (Prisoner Elena)

- Contact. I made contact with an alien.

First one is obvious, since I recruited Elena.

BUT I can't see what I missed with the "Contact" achievement. Can anyone help me?

Reactions: PapaPhat

M. Giganteus

Apr 11, 2023

BUT I can't see what I missed with the "Contact" achievement. Can anyone help me?
When you go and sleep at the pool at night an alien visits you I believe. I don't know if it has to be at a certain day or time but I don't think so, it has been a couple of weeks since I played.

holaje12

Dec 17, 2018
question, the game has ntr? because in the 10th image appears a boy who is not the main character.
It does but it is avoidable. You can see the mom get fucked/raped in two different occasions depending on your decisions. The first one you can avoid. The second you can also avoid it but it implies that it has been happening all this time so she has been getting fucked till you stop it there (she was getting mind controlled or drugged, dont remember). There are other instances of ghosts fucking some of the girls but it is mostly avoidable.
Here is the thread (yes, this game has a thread that discusses its ntr stuff lol);
NTR in Area69 | F95zone
You can find more info there if you have time

• Red Heart
Reactions: sunny321

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020

For Kill the routine, you have to make Elena prisoner and Fuck her (game over) not achievable when you have her as ally.

For Contact, you have to sleep after 23 hs in the Poolarea, not shure if it will work if you completed the Alien quest.
Hope that helps

Reactions: PapaPhat and uzzi67

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
HAH. Pal, the boxeur is a woman, and the pale dude is the vampire storyline villain.

Bro, you should know by now that getting a facepalm on F95 is a sort of medal of honor. (y) (y)
Already answered the question regarding man in image not MC here...
https://f95zone.to/threads/area69-v0-78-k78games.60707/post-11027511
You were referencing the wrong image. It's image 9 in the thumbnails but image 10 of 11 in the full image list.

As for facepalms, they count as likes so I don't give them to folks for being idiots unless they are friends so I did leave you a "medal of honor" on the post to which I am replying. Hahaha:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: One of the posts to which I referred in my message you quoted received 15 facepalms to date. Oddly enough, it was the one where I asked folks to facepalm to confirm they were part of the "dumb as a bag of hammers" crowd! Hahaha:ROFLMAO: Honestly, I don't give a shit what others think so joke 'em if they can't take a f:censored:k. Normally, I would have put a laughing face on your message but gave you the facepalm because you seemed to be requesting one. :)

Adventure ever on my friend, Phat;)(y)

PS: I don't give a shit about those f:censored:king achievements either. F:censored:k that shit!

Last edited:

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
What was the last update that had sharing content ?
It's for a friend.
In the quest "Sacred Sex " in its older ver. you could choose to let "Samuel" (Spirit, husband of Ava) share Emma and Olivia, that was removed, and Lilith apeared, (Futa content).
It is well writen and Ava, Emma and Oliva got a allround tune up, in this new version.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: fabulous007

Pudding69

Dec 27, 2018
In the quest "Sacred Sex " in its older ver. you could choose to let "Samuel" (Spirit, husband of Ava) share Emma and Olivia, that was removed, and Lilith apeared, (Futa content).
It is well writen and Ava, Emma and Oliva got a allround tune up, in this new version.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
why the fuck did he removed samuel? i don't get it...

• Thinking Face
  • Angry
Reactions: holaje12 and Lgn332

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
why the fuck did he removed samuel? i don't get it...
I don't know we had quite a few discusions here in the thread if it was NTR or not and it got out of hand to the point that,
There is good reason that my dear friend Xapican asked of your specific knowledge regarding your view of NTR because EVERYONE has a slightly different slant and many vary wildly into one's own head canon regardless of how far they stray from both the actual definition as well as F95zone's site definition.

I will no longer argue the issue. It is dead. That is why I gladly share what I know of the image of which you asked. However, NTR in this forum is a real can of worms I will not reopen again.

If you are really curious, you may search through my list of posts where I have discussed NTR in this forum but I will NOT get into that shit again. Apologies... if you read a few of the entries, you will know...
https://f95zone.to/search/279683332/?q=ntr&t=post&c[thread]=60707&c[users]=PapaPhat&o=date

I hope this helps answer your query, my friend. Adventure ever on, Phat;)(y)
and how my friend Phat feels, is how I feel and a lot of Fans of this Marvelous Game, It was even a Separate unmoded thread opend to discuss that issue: NTR in Area 69

My guess is that the Dev. grew tired of he permanent complaining and since he wanted to introduce Lilith anyway, or he was not satisfaied with the story, he worked hard to also remove this controversial theme.

at least that is the logical explanation what I have come up with.
And he went an extra length, he reworked the locations, and the Characters plus he introduced a "horny nun" :devilish: we have to recognize that ! so again, Great work !

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I don't know we had quite a few discusions here in the thread if it was NTR or not and it got out of hand to the point that,

and how my friend Phat feels, is how I feel and a lot of Fans of this Marvelous Game, It was even a Separate unmoded thread opend to discuss that issue: NTR in Area 69

My guess is that the Dev. grew tired of he permanent complaining and since he wanted to introduce Lilith anyway, or he was not satisfaied with the story, he worked hard to also remove this controversial theme.

at least that is the logical explanation what I have come up with.
And he went an extra length, he reworked the locations, and the Characters plus he introduced a "horny nun" :devilish: we have to recognize that ! so again, Great work !
Yeah... what you said. :)

But, that horney nun has to go!!! In fact, dev could remove that entire quest/story line and I wouldn't miss a bit of it! I can still nail the cousin by picking her up at the club and wouldn't miss a second of all the whole ghost story bull shit. Before the edits, when the ghost dude showed up I just told him to fuck off. Anyway... I did enjoy the other supernatural story about the cursed girl that lived forever until she had sex. That was a good story, sad, but good. :) I could pick apart all my peccadillos in this game but I do enjoy it overall so I don't bitch and whine. I just take the good with the meh and enjoy myself :) Life is just too fucking short to spend time pissing and moaning!
LIVE YOUR LIFE! VIVE TU VIDA!

Adventure ever on my friend, Phat;)(y)

• Red Heart
Reactions: xapican
3.90 star(s) 98 Votes